How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 86 of 86 
User Details are only visible to members.
Home schooling?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
By sterilizing the idiots!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Some added statements.

Dispite what you hear on the news, violent gangs typically do not hunt down non-rival gang or John que public. The drug related gun violence is typically the buyers looking for something to steal and sell.

Drugs are already illegal, it doesn't help. Yes, drugs are easier to make than guns.

Sadly people attack the easiest targets, guns. It is easier to attack a thing than to say "Yeah, we need a national mental health campaign."

I just finished arguing with my father and sister (my sister who is studying to be a phycologist) and both of them refuse to hear that we ought to keep our guns simply because they are a freedom.

It is true that once it comes down to a militia defending our freedoms against a force able to land troops in our nation... You have already lost the war and such an enemy would simply conduct reprisals on a scale that will either kill you (the militia) through random round ups or you will be handed over by the people who no longer wish to watch friends and family be executed for your insurgent activity.

I am not one to shy from reality and reality is that you stop violence by fixing the need for the violence. That is done with a national effort on mental help. (yes conservatives, free mental help. Yes you will be taxed for it. Either get behind it or face losing your guns as collateral damage)

My sister argues that the undertaking would be astronomically large. She cries that I am changi the subject when I state that so to was landing a man on the moon. So too was the hover damn. So to was the intercontenantal railroad. We did all and the above. This doesn't put money into the hands of the rich, free mental help protects us all from the loonies who need our help and sympathy... Our understanding and support.

Think this is too mushy for you? Then accept ATF demanding you to hand over your guns or arresting you until your guns turn up. Because that is yiur fate if you fail to take control of this run away train. You want to keep your guns, you will have to pay up in way of free mental help.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Can someone pass along to perf that I agree with his posting here. That we lose more children due to the irresponsible acts of mentally sain (if not addicted) persons.

I believe that the number of children raped each year is also higher than violent deaths to fire arms.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
By passing more strinigent gunlaws????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
A 2004 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 2,335 children were killed in drunk driving accidents between 1997 and 2002. Of those children who were killed, 68 percent of them were in a vehicle driven by an impaired driver. The National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) detailed in 2003 how motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of death for children between the ages of two and 14. With that said, the NHTSA found in 2004 that 21 percent of the children who were killed in motor vehicle accidents in 2003 were involved in drunk driving accidents. Approximately, 47 percent (209) of those kids were passengers in vehicles in which the driver was DUI.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 86 of 86 
TOPIC: How do we protect the children