How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One could argue that giving prison inmates access to whatever firearms they want will reduce the violence in prison.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
guns are not allowed in prison and yet inmates are shot all the time by inmates..how does that happen.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Short of a total ban on all fire arms, you won't make a dent.

Can't get the AR-15, fine. Use a shot gun with buck shot. In a crowded classroom and one round, you are sure to get multiple targets.

Bottom line is, once we can say or devalue one persons freedoms, you can do it to everyone's.

No more guns won't make our kids safer as it fosters a fear of all people and pushes mental health care down the road decades. I enjoy my video games, but fearful people unable to feel safe enough will come after them once they have taken fire arms from my countrymen... Sadly fear has no rational end to it... And much like a dog which is well fed... It grows larger.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
who said all women are innocent.there are childern as young as 12 who have commited mass murder.sorry zz you are puting all the apples in the barrel without checking to see if there are any bad one in the pile.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The comparison of mortality rates for children which compare motor vehicle death and acts of domestic terrorism are a ruse of NRA riflemen who fear that someday children will seize their guns so that their guns cannot be used against innocent children and women.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
Big:

I am not a conservative, simply a moderate.

I see the gun issue as a line before my entertament in the race to make our kids more safe. If we allow the fearful to do away with the right for law abiding citizens to own fire arms of their choice... Then there is nothing to stop them from coming after my call of duty, world of tank or the books I have and intend to write.

Sadly the right isn't helping their case with the idea of more guns help save lives.

Most people who would try to follow this line of thinking have never fired their weapons in anger... Most will turn white and freeze when the first shots are heard and not react in a manner other than fleeing... (they might just be more sane than those who run to the fight.)

Of those who would try to run to the fight... Half of them won't pull their weapons out of the realization that they must kill a man. You can't know for sure that you can kill another human being until you have done it. You can beat another man up, break his bones, bash his face into the ground and violate him in all manners of speaking... But intentionally killing a man is something totally different.

This is why I do not believe 9/10 of those who make the claim that they can do it... Not until they can say that they actually have done it before.

Civilian volunteers aren't trained even half as well as most police are trained to kill. Shooting paper targets is one thing... Shooting a man is another. More and more police are being trained on realistic simulation programs... This could be a reason for the rise in police shootings in our richer and larger communities. They were desensitized to killing a little more than the cop with the paper target.

The NRA had their chance to make this about mental health, to divert the conversation to mental health and how to provide it to the masses... They failed. Now they ought to prepare themselves for the loss of the assault weapons they cherish so. (despite them not being the military grade weapons anyway.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Big: Go to bed. You are drunk.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
hill,I think you are be coming a conservative.its good.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Big:

That is a states right to control things within their state... I'll never go to Texas personally... Too many rednecks looking to fight just because. (they also have a great many ass backward laws and the worst failure if a justice system)

That said, it is still too easy to blame a chunk of metal for the actions of people.

We are the nation who in 200 years went from backward third world nation status to landing on the moon safely the first time around.

Their is no excuse for not having mental help on a national scale but greed and it is this greed which will cause more people to blame guns for the actions of the nuts.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
did you kuow that maryjane and alcohol and tabaco was outlawed by the mormon church in the late 1800s hunderds then utah outlawed it then other states followed then the US goverment.even tho they couldn't come up with a reason why.so they came up with lies to justafi it.its the same with guns........the first states to outlaw gun carry was texas in 1865.tennessee turn it over to the wildlife deprt to keep them out of the hands of blacks.remember that the last time every body was allowed to carry a gun at anytime there was a civil war.maybe we..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 86   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children