How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Every public school building should a fence place around the building, with motion sensors and cameras, and a radio shack employee whose job is protection of the perimeter. This guardian of children should be armed and prepared for mortal combat with any intruder or interloper. That should solve the problem of protecting the children.

Every community with public school buildings should recruit neighborhood guardians to work with the school guardian employee to monitor the activity of any probable intruder outside the fenced area. Owners of neighborhood dogs should be offered guardian training with their canine. Any neighborhood citizen who does not own a dog should be offered one trained in confronting and deterring a possible intruder. That should help solve the problem of protecting the children.

Private schools would need to sell goods and services, and ask for donations to protect students enrolled at their schools. That would be another element of protecting the children.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
No need for reason, unfortunately he's way close to NJ, and we certainly don't need him here, but based on his tales, he's not going anywhere, he was born in that Hazeldump, and there he shall spend his life. Simply because of his mentality. Good!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Coman:

Without supporting reasons for your statement, you just sounded ignorant.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Thank God we ill never have to see Robert_Hill in Texas

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
One could argue that giving prison inmates access to whatever firearms they want will reduce the violence in prison.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
guns are not allowed in prison and yet inmates are shot all the time by inmates..how does that happen.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Short of a total ban on all fire arms, you won't make a dent.

Can't get the AR-15, fine. Use a shot gun with buck shot. In a crowded classroom and one round, you are sure to get multiple targets.

Bottom line is, once we can say or devalue one persons freedoms, you can do it to everyone's.

No more guns won't make our kids safer as it fosters a fear of all people and pushes mental health care down the road decades. I enjoy my video games, but fearful people unable to feel safe enough will come after them once they have taken fire arms from my countrymen... Sadly fear has no rational end to it... And much like a dog which is well fed... It grows larger.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
who said all women are innocent.there are childern as young as 12 who have commited mass murder.sorry zz you are puting all the apples in the barrel without checking to see if there are any bad one in the pile.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The comparison of mortality rates for children which compare motor vehicle death and acts of domestic terrorism are a ruse of NRA riflemen who fear that someday children will seize their guns so that their guns cannot be used against innocent children and women.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
Big:

I am not a conservative, simply a moderate.

I see the gun issue as a line before my entertament in the race to make our kids more safe. If we allow the fearful to do away with the right for law abiding citizens to own fire arms of their choice... Then there is nothing to stop them from coming after my call of duty, world of tank or the books I have and intend to write.

Sadly the right isn't helping their case with the idea of more guns help save lives.

Most people who would try to follow this line of thinking have never fired their weapons in anger... Most will turn white and freeze when the first shots are heard and not react in a manner other than fleeing... (they might just be more sane than those who run to the fight.)

Of those who would try to run to the fight... Half of them won't pull their weapons out of the realization that they must kill a man. You can't know for sure that you can kill another human being until you have done it. You can beat another man up, break his bones, bash his face into the ground and violate him in all manners of speaking... But intentionally killing a man is something totally different.

This is why I do not believe 9/10 of those who make the claim that they can do it... Not until they can say that they actually have done it before.

Civilian volunteers aren't trained even half as well as most police are trained to kill. Shooting paper targets is one thing... Shooting a man is another. More and more police are being trained on realistic simulation programs... This could be a reason for the rise in police shootings in our richer and larger communities. They were desensitized to killing a little more than the cop with the paper target.

The NRA had their chance to make this about mental health, to divert the conversation to mental health and how to provide it to the masses... They failed. Now they ought to prepare themselves for the loss of the assault weapons they cherish so. (despite them not being the military grade weapons anyway.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 90   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children