How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Only assault school buses...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
So, a train is potentially a Weapon Of Mass Transportation, just like an airliner? Who'd a thunk?

So not only do I have to WMFAO about WOMD, now I have to WMFAO about WOMT. Gee, thanks guys.

Good thing no one has ever been run over by a school bus or we might be talking about banning those too.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
was there a person with their finger on the button of that train,lest blame him............well now we know women can kill to.and I have to walk around in this mob of people and not be able to protect myself.libbers are spacee......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Yes Not sure if it was a full-automatic assault train or a semi-automatic Assault train.

these dangerous weapons of transportation need to stopped NOW!!!! Let everyone Either walk or drive thier cars to work to stop the carnage NOW!

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
Looking was it a assault train?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I am waiting with baited breath for Mayor bloomberg, and Gov Cuomo to announce the outright ban on the Use of SUBWAYS in the NYC metro area, It seems another subway train killed a person after they were pushed into the way of the train by an unknown woman. the video shows the woman push the man and then exit the station. Now we know the woman can not be at fault as it had to be the train , since the train killed the person .

We need to stop the nonsense NOW and BAN ALL TRAINS NOW!!!!!!

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
"There is not a school in the country who will let me in the front door... The liberals do not want me to teach safety to the kids in schools. .."

How do you suppose "the liberals" are able to keep you out of every school in the country?

Do school officials suspect you might be the type that wants more guns and more lethal guns everywhere? Or maybe you project the vibe of an angry person who is tormented by these personal demons you call "liberals", which deny you what you want?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Bigstorm I got ya. I'm from cali and have a CCW. I carry 24/7/365. I also have an AZ permit that makes me legal in 40 states. We do travel a few times a year, Never leave home without it.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
its not how you protect just childern, but how can you protect everybody.simple, you can't.whats the answer,I don't know.until then don't tell me I can't protect myself...........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
ZZ Isn't it great that the SCOTUS agrees with me!!!!!!!!! Read it and cry real liberal tears........

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 87   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children