How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 88   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, you do have rights as an American. You may contract as many communicable diseases as you may bear. None of them will ever do you a bit of good, and any one of them can kill you. But since it's your right to get them, you should exercise that right.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He is living in the wrong state~~In NC the right to bear arms is protected by the state constitution and has been upheld by the NC Supreme court. Outie must have a lot of sleepless nights.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
outdoors Since our constitution will not change in our lifetime I would strongly suggest that you find a place to live where the PEOPLES Right to Keep and Bear Arms is not constitutionally protected. While you are in this country you will be surrounded, each and every minute of each and every day, by the free and armed citizens of our great nation.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
This is a pretty good analogy. A person with herpes or hepatitis or HIV may feel they have a pretty good sex life anyway. A diseased woman who's about to get raped may declare that you don't want to put it in her, because she's loaded with diseases.

I don't know a lot about any of these diseases, but I am sure I don't want to mingle with people who have them. Same goes for guns.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Syphilis: 33 deaths reported in USA 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001) HIV: 15,245 deaths in 2000 (NIAID); 14,802 deaths reported in USA 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001) Hepatitis C: estimated 8,000 to 10,000 deaths annually from Chronic HepC in USA (NIDDK) Viral Hepatitis: 4,853 deaths reported in USA 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001); fewer than 1,000 deaths (NIDDK 1985) Chronic Hepatitis C: estimated 8,000 to 10,000 deaths annually in the United States (NIDDK) HIV/AIDS: 15,245 deaths in 2000 (NIAID); 14,802 deaths reported in USA 1999 (NVSR Sep 2001)

Maybe we should outlaw sex.

Username hidden
(947 posts)
"Yes, outlaw water. "

Noooooo. Outlaw idiot parents....which you can't , but jackass's like you want to outlaw guns.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Yes, outlaw water. Fools walk around amusing themselves by imagining that they are clever, when in fact they're only proving themselves more foolish than the previous fool.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
About 700 children die each year from drowning.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Good children have been killed on school buses too, they to should be outlawed

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
outdoors

That is a pile of supposition that amounts to a pile of something else too!!!!! I have taught thousands of kids to shoot archery equipment and small arms. I have taught thousands of adults and children hunter safety/education in multiple states. I've had the pleasure of working with the youth of our country for more than 20 years without ever ounce having any kind of complaint voices about my abilities, knowledge, attitude, or willingness to donate my services to my community. Schools refuse any type of firearms safety training from any source of any kind because of the liberally court imposed litigation history. In other words the liberals have used the courts to stop educating our children in firearms safety in the schools. You are an unknown source but by the piles of unsupported innuendos you leave behind I would highly suspect that you are neutered male bovine or maybe a gelded jackass. Then again you might be a new cross between the two.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 88   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children