How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 2135531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I would suggest that before you post that you take the time to find out what you are talking about."

One would be wise to take one's own advice...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17348 posts)
I propose we tax idiots, or libtards~same thing...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
There are already taxes in place on firearms nation wide over and above state taxes.

I would suggest that before you post that you take the time to find out what you are talking about.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Why tax anything unrelated, to pay for gun mayhem? Cigarettes are taxed to pay for the destruction they cause.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Nope and I don't pay tax on booze either. I seldom, very seldom drink. Every drop of booze in this house was received as a gift. Most of it is very well aged and dusty. I make that choice just as I make the choice not to smoke, or eat pot in cookies. I really do not see much of a difference in pot and booze. If others want to partake in either or both that is their choice.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"We need to legalize pot and tax the hell out of it. "

I'm guessing you would not be paying any of this tax.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I propose a tax on all union members and gov't employees.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16721 posts)
First are you willing for others to pay the price with their lives if we do not do this??? I am not.

We need to legalize pot and tax the hell out of it. That alone will free up enough extra LEOs to put an armed officer in every school and two in the larger schools.

Paying for the mental health care will come out of the non user funded entitlement part of the budget. It already pays for the lack of mental health with all the benefits they give to this element of our society. It is always cheaper to prevent or care for a problem or condition than to let it get worse and more diverse and pay for it then.

This federal welfare system is going to change. It will either be done willingly by our legislatures or be done by necessity because of a lack of revenue, but it will be done.

What is going to happen when the wealthy, the ones the liberals are going after, just do not earn any income this year? They have wealth they do not need income to live. That money can be reinvested and remain outside of the tax picture for several years. Wealth is not taxed, income is taxed. The wealthy have the ability and will shut off the loss of their assets by simply not taking income and reinvesting these monies. When they are done these large corporations will all be off shore and they can take their profits and income at that time. They are already light years ahead of the liberals. The folks with money did not get what they have by not knowing how to play the game. They are already moving their wealth and income out of this country.

If you want to see what is going to happen to our nation take a look at what has already happened to New York and California. They raised taxes on the top earners and big industry and the top earners and big industry has left or is leaving these states. It is as plain as the nose on your face. This is not what I think but is a startling large numerically provable, undeniable a fact.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I'll propose a 400% tax on guns and higher on ammo.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoor:

According to the conservatives... Social welfare programs would be cut to pay for it. Teachers can give up pay, or other bad ideas.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 86   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children