How do we protect the children : Swingers Discussion 213553
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow do we protect the children
TOPIC: How do we protect the children
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
A 2004 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 2,335 children were killed in drunk driving accidents between 1997 and 2002. Of those children who were killed, 68 percent of them were in a vehicle driven by an impaired driver. The National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) detailed in 2003 how motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of death for children between the ages of two and 14. With that said, the NHTSA found in 2004 that 21 percent of the children who were killed in motor vehicle accidents in 2003 were involved in drunk driving accidents. Approximately, 47 percent (209) of those kids were passengers in vehicles in which the driver was DUI.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
First I actually do more than the minimum that my bosses demand from me and what my co-workers do.

Company minimum is to simply observe and report... I use my own camera equipment to aid me in observing from places of over watch over the mine... Which allows me to use less fuel. (saving thr company money.) and to have a recorded image of trespassers and or others who may be up to no good. (again, more than the minimum)

Secondly it isn't a consern of mine that the pay should raise for better trained guards, it is simply that the cost will rise and you will be taxed more for it.

Third yes, if a company pays the minimum, it's employees would be unsound of mind to do more than the minimum... The use of my camera and the excessive (as my surpperior has said) use of reporting all things no matter how minor is more work than the pay I receive ought to command... But it cost me nothing to do this, and I get board writing for 12 hours a day.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
a garud for each child was to show how much our goverment pisses away each year...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Robert has a concern The training requirments would rise. This means that you must pay them more as their levels of skill rises.

So we are supposed to go cheap and stay away from well trained people when we protect our children? Protecting our children is not worth doing it right????

Robert, you get what you pay for and that kinda ties into your other post. They got what they paid for.....

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Wow I can actually say that I actually agree with RDY2.

boy now I am afraid to go out tonight, it seems like the world will be ending as we know it.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Fjep:

First my employers told me to being my cell and laptop to work.

Second my job is to keep the clients property safe, it doesn't matter what it is.

Third if my company would pay a wave deserving better, I would give them better.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
How can the quality of "guards" diminish any more than you. You spend your days at work playing on your cell phone. You can't be trusted with a firearm and you guard rusting metal. Fortunately there are standards for guards on power plants, those same standards should apply to paid guards for schools.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Big:

At the point of placing more armed guards in all public places (as the nuts will go to the next weakest place) the quality of guard would deminish... As the population which could pass the police requirments would run low/out.

Further and more importantly, as the number of cases were guards shot the wrong persons (as this happens with police today) increases with the number of armed guards... The training requirments would rise. This means that you must pay them more as their levels of skill rises.

At some point you might as well just become a police officer rather than a armed guard without the protection of being a badged officer of the law.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
we don't need new taxes or raise taxes.we need congress to quit pissing our money away or puting in their or their friends pocket.if congress quit blowing our money that they take at gun point and throwing at useless programs,we would have more then we need.we could put a arm guard for each child.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I am positive that you know more about firearms taxes than I do...

It is your ignorance on other matters that prompted my post...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I know exactly what I'm talking about. There are extra fees on all firearms already......... There is a federal excise tax on all firearms and ammunition that is already factored into the purchase price...

Read em and weep, then do some reading and extinguish your ignorance in this matter.

IE learn what you are talking about before you post.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 86   End
TOPIC: How do we protect the children