How could we know : Swingers Discussion 100559
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow could we know
TOPIC: How could we know
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you know? Unmaned drone have been resposible for at least 600 AQ and insurgants in Iraq and that in Afghanistan the number is higher?

Affton MO
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Well said Poly. America's still the hottest chick in the room, she's gonna get alot of cat stares no matter what she does. Kinda like you Poly. ; )

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"I don't think there will be an Iraq as presently constituted after we leave. The divisions between the sects are too great.

The borders of Iraq are a political construct of the British after WWI. The British did not take into account any of the sectarian divides. Iraq has always needed a tyrant to keep the disparate factions together. They don't have one now.

Biden had the right idea."

Nice compassionate Liberal for ya folks, She needs a husband to pop her one to the face every once and a while, it keeps her honest and happy! LOL.

Golden Rule "Do onto others as you would have done onto you" Would you want your children or any other innocent child to live under Saddam Hussien? That argument is DOA, some in Iraq may not appreciate what has been done now, or may never appreciate it despite what success may come in the future. It's the same way with Japan, Germany, and all the other countries that we had to occupy and help become true democracies. Not everyone is going to thank you, but success speaks for it's self.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I don't think there will be an Iraq as presently constituted after we leave. The divisions between the sects are too great.

The borders of Iraq are a political construct of the British after WWI. The British did not take into account any of the sectarian divides. Iraq has always needed a tyrant to keep the disparate factions together. They don't have one now.

Biden had the right idea.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
The world has no problem asking us to throw our "weight" around when they need dirty work or real muscle. They don't have a problem taking our money and spiting in our face each year. Most people who want to leave their country would love to live here. I would suspect many who bash the U.S would also jump at the same opportunity. You see you can live here and be protected from harm while you bitch and moan about how evil this country is. Just ask Barrack's paster about that. Iraq is better off, the people will determine it's fate. If they succeed or fail, it will be based on their own merit. We did a good thing in the end, a bad man who killed MILLIONS is dead, A new sense of hope has emerged within a country used to a boot on it's back. Now they have to deal with the new challenges of freedom. It's not gonna be an easy road or a peaceful one. But after the bloodshed and smoke, I believe that Iraq will still be their. And maybe one day their spoiled teenagers can talk shit about America just like the spoiled teens of Germany, France, S. Korea, Japan, and many other countries which owe their existence today to American sacrifice.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Poly, I would expect us to not use our foreign policy as an imperialist nation of old tearing down and rebuilding countries to fit our mold. Clearly we address threats where they are, but there is no need to go it alone ( or virtually alone like we did here) the rest of the world be damned. The world is too interconnected to think that way.

Of course we have been in the schools and conducted humanitarian efforts. Our troops are professional young men and women that we should be proud of, but we clearly haven't won the hearts and minds of the people and may never will in that area of the world.

I am sure that spreading rumors that one of the leading candidates for the President is a Muslim and therefore we should not vote for him isn't helping.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Why don't you look at the methodology in the original study and get back to me.

Your statement is incorrect.

And what would you expect the Iraqi government to do? Tell the truth?

I'm sure with your superior research skills you can get that lickety split...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
This was a peer reviewed study in one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world...that's the gold standard

I know you guys aren't part of the reality based community, so I don't expect you to recognize truth when you see it...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
Kerry was a coward in Viet nam,why do you think he is not a coward today?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
In your dreams, Jackie boy

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17347 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: How could we know