House OK's bill to prosecute contractors : Swingers Discussion 885891081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHouse OK's bill to prosecute contractors
TOPIC: House OK's bill to prosecute contractors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I think Blackwater should be accountable to someone.

If they are not, what is to stop them from abuses?

Remember the British mercenaries that filmed themselves rolling down the highway shooting random cars?

Is that what we stand for?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
The fact is they have discharged on a mission their weapons less than 1% of the time, none of the protected have been killed and 32 BW men have been killed. The Military does not train body guards, also these for the most part are very experienced special forces types. A friend of mine here just left for Iraq, lots of money involved, over $20K a month tax free. Who wants to screw that up by acting like Rambo when there is no need?

They should not be accountable to our congress while on foreign soil, look what happened to those in the so called "torture" at the prison over there...stupid people, that was no way torture, just crazy. Those soldiers should have medals pinned on them and not be in jail.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
first welcome to the forums (got a virgin)

I have no problem with blackwater or them shooting civilians, war is an ugly business. damn civilians should stay out of the way.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think companies like Blackwater, recently on the news, should be allowed to work in the Middle East. If military doesn't want to help, then private contractors should be allowed. If a fight brakes out, I'm sure Americans are not the one who started. No one wants to kill innocent people.

Does anyone agrees?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
TOPIC: House OK's bill to prosecute contractors