House OK's bill to prosecute contractors : Swingers Discussion 885891031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHouse OK's bill to prosecute contractors
TOPIC: House OK's bill to prosecute contractors
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack

"Pete, live with it, maybe, but not quietly. Further I will not stand for any bullshit gun ban anti second amendment attempts to confiscate my firearms"

I don't believe you should be quiet personally nor do I think any dem is going to confiscate your firearms. However, to be talking about killing dems/libs in a civil war because they have a different ideology is just foolish play yard talk. I certainly disagree with conservative's (mostly the far right) but I don't post talk of killing them in civil war nor do I question their patriotism.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Destin

If you think I'm a pacifist you're sadly mistaken. And furthermore I served over 7 years in military service so my patriotism is not measured by your standards or anyone else's nor would I feel my patriotism to be measured by your standards had I not served. I am however, very practical which is why I called you on your tough guy language about civil war with dems/libs.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
and listen to this

youtube DoT cOm /watch?v=xSY9Pv9aS08

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
youtube DoT. CoM /watch?v=SiXTsQUDqto

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Check this link out. It's Jackie Mason talks about muslims. Let me know how you like it.

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
the libs are cowardly, hardly would need a gun to take them out of power...after all their kerry ran home from battle. You pacifists would have muslims rule the US, just to be politically correct(lol) if it were not for the strong amoung us.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
yep silly people get on here and spout off about what they'll stand for and what they won't. In actuality you'll live with whatever outcome the next elections bring whether a democrat or republican is elected. Your gun powder may be dry and bullets coated in pig fat or whatever but you'll live with it and wait 4 years for the next election.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
YAWN...ok and you are trying to make a point???and that may be??lol silly people

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin

I'll remind you of what you posted earlier:

"To me it is obvious in America unless the libs are defeated, we will be destroyed as a Nation or be in another Civil War....we on the Right will be flying the American flag this time! The thing that is going to make it so easy is that the lib's believe in gun control and do not own them either...lol "

This is not a call to arms against dems/libs? "The thing that is going to make it so easy is that the lib's believe in gun control and do not own them either"

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
LOL

Brooklyn NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 84   End
TOPIC: House OK's bill to prosecute contractors