Honor Them Here: Conservatives and Republicans who are endorsing Obama and critiquing McCain-Palin Campaign Tactics : Swingers Discussion 115322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHonor Them Here: Conservatives and Republicans who are endorsing Obama and critiquing McCain-Palin Campaign Tactics
TOPIC: Honor Them Here: Conservatives and Republicans who are endorsing Obama and critiquing McCain-Palin Campaign Tactics
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Honor Roll of Conservatives and Republicans who have endorsed Obama or critiqued strongly McCain or Palin and their campaign tactics:

George Will, conservative essayist for Washington Post Christopher Buckley, son of William Buckley and essayist for National Review Kathleen Parker, essayist for National Review David Frum, former Bush speech writer David Brooks, conservative essayist for NY Times Frank Shaeffer, former McCain staff in an essay for Baltimore Sun

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another Lawsuit! -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Averting a Crisis in Confidence; Citizen files Lawsuit Against Washington Secretary of State Sam Reed demanding verification of Barack Obama’s citizenship status.

Seattle WA. 10/9/2008 -- Steven Marquis, a resident of Fall City WA today filed suit in Washington State Superior Court against Secretary of State Sam Reed demanding verification of Barack Obama’s citizenship status.

The complaint seeks specifically that the office of the Washington Secretary of State verify and certify that Mr. Obama is or is not a "natural born" citizen by producing original or certified verifiable official documents. The lawsuit argues that this certification should take place before the election to preclude a constitutional crisis and likely civil unrest should such certification, after the election, prove that Mr. Obama was not qualified for office.

The Complaint argues that the Secretary of State has the authority and duty to not only certify the voters but also and most importantly the candidates and in so doing prevent the wholesale disenfranchisement of voters who would had had an opportunity to choose from qualified candidates had the certification preceded the election process.

At this point, Mr. Obama has not allowed independent or official access to his birth records nor supporting hospital records. The Hawaii Health Department has violated Federal law by ignored formal Freedom of Information requests for the same. Do to the facts and numerous other allegations that would challenge Mr. Obama’s fundamental qualifications for office, a Federal lawsuit was filed and is currently being heard in District Court, Pennsylvania.

Mr. Obama failed to respond to the District Court’s request to produce or allow access to the official documents (should they exist) and instead filed a motion to dismiss arguing the Plaintiff had no "standing" or right to know. This non-response as of 9/24/2008 in Federal court casts doubt on the veracity of the electoral system and is the principal reason for this lawsuit. The late entry of this suit is due in principal part to Mr. Obama’s delay and subsequent non response to reasonable request for valid certificates. Multiple requests for early certification to the Office of the Secretary of State has been rejected.

The Washington Secretary of State Office is specifically charged with certifying and guaranteeing the veracity of official documents and overseeing the elections to wit the people’s confidence in the fundamental aspect of democracy is maintained. To date, in this regard, Secretary of State Sam Reed has not carried out that fundamental duty.

This lawsuit demands injunctive relief directing Sam Reed, Secretary of State, carry out the duty of his office in this regard answering the formal complaints for verification of Mr. Obama and any other candidate appearing on the ballots issues through his office for which formal complaints have been received.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I've got to imagine the prospect of such an endorsement has to strike fear in the hearts of the W administration.

Powell starts spilling the beans on what he knows of the "Iraq case for war"... Well, let's just say the prospects of an investigation leading to criminal prosectutions aren't likely to be followed by an Obama pardon.

Now we're talking real red meat.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Nah, McCain will get James Brown, I heard ACORN registered him last month...

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
If that happens the next sound heard will be the hull crushing of the submerged Republican campaign.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
This seemed like the appropriate thread -

I just heard a righty talker say that Colin Powell would be endorsing Barack Obama tomorrow. Has anyone else heard that?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
DS, I do it for many reasons, NONE of which is because I have to. I could work 20 hours per week and still pay all my bills. Could I maintain the same standard of living for my family, of course not, but we could still do better than 90% of the population of the USA.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
Debjack:

Destin has been caught using false quotes attributed to Obama. He's cited distorted quotations allegedly from Obama's own writings. One quote he attributed to Obama was written by someone else, and another time he cited a fake quote from Obama: it's words had been changed from the original text.

Of course, your one forte may be in the way that you butcher, twist, distort, mangle and falsify the words of someone else when you are purportedly paraphrasing them or describing what they say.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Wow, DS, I put in 40 hours by tuesday!! Between OR and call time, my average week has a time commitment of about 100 hours. Am I at work all that time, no, but it is time that is not free. If people are satisfied with an average income and lifestyle, then 40 hours is fine. But true business and financial success requires much more than that. When I managed a mega-department of anesthesia, the technicians and assistants loved the overtime! When I would mention getting them some additional staff, they never wanted it because the overtime was something they would work to buy the little extras they wanted, not because they were broke.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
"Must be something in the koolaid they are drinking. "

well it isn't the vodka, because it isn't making me like him any better.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
Anyone who doesnt beleive Obama has ties with William Ayers is an idiot & doesnt have the common sense to get out of the rain. Must be something in the koolaid they are drinking.

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Honor Them Here: Conservatives and Republicans who are endorsing Obama and critiquing McCain-Palin Campaign Tactics