Honest debate 101 : Swingers Discussion 207108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHonest debate 101
TOPIC: Honest debate 101
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
A. Sources.

1. a paragraph or several paragraphs taken from a credible scholarly or journalistic source that proves a specific argument true. It is a word-for-word quotation, without adds (unless bracketed), deletes, paraphrasing, or ellipses. This quotation, when put together with a summary tagline and a citation, makes a card.

2. We are not professional experts in the fields that we debate. Using a credible source to back up your claims allows you to invoke that source’s authority on the matter. They offer us interesting ways to compare clashing arguments.

3. Sources should either offer empirical reasons for why your argument is true , or an analytical reason. If you have sources with analytic warrants, make sure they are developed and deep.

4.The source should be an expert in a related field. Avoid quoting undergraduates or those without some formal post or official experience. Be careful when quoting authors whose credibility is not yet fully established, just as those still in law school. Watch out for politicians when they’re campaigning or trying to appeal to specific groups of people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun - Are you ever going to back up your claim that I'm the Preacher???

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
Fun

There's a few messages, an even a sourced quote, waiting for you in Debts an Deficits

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
'Fun: The greatest coutry ever in the history of man kind is on the ropes. I want America back! '

And why would anyone vote GOP? The party that put it there!

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Fun: The greatest coutry ever in the history of man kind is on the ropes. I want America back!

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"You're a douche."

Perf, You have messages waiting in the Debts and Deficits thread.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Politicians have no business taking our earned money from us and spending it the way politicians think."

One of the most ignorant statements you've ever made, and that says a lot. If you don't feel like paying taxes for the privilege of living in the greatest country in history, why don't you take your freeloader mentality and leave.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"See what I mean? If no one had responded to the sophomoric digs at me yesterday morning, they would have been left hanging out there like a little fart, embarrassing only to the person who made them."

You're a douche. Sluffing them off doesn't keep anybody from seeing that.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16703 posts)
Like prison guards?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Out: Politicians have no business taking our earned money from us and spending it the way politicians think. The most recent example is Solandra. One half of a billion dollars waisted. Or other examples: Congress voted twice for emergency funds to up grade the sewage system near Old faithful in Yellowstone NP. Sewage was getting real close to the geyser and it would soon be shooting out. Both times Senator Robert C. Byrd with his political powers took the money and spent the funds in West Virginia. On do nothing, make work projects.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Welcome to public forums. There are private notes as well. Are all of your posts and comments made only after you are asked to post? Or do you post where and when you chose? I have seen you post without questions aske directly to you. Public forum.

If you can't accept others reading and commenting in the public forums, don't enter.

Unless each and every post that you make is personally requested.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 149   End
TOPIC: Honest debate 101