Homeland Security: The Domestic Threat : Swingers Discussion 209000
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHomeland Security: The Domestic Threat
TOPIC: Homeland Security: The Domestic Threat
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
This week the Senate listened to reports from Americans concerned with the rise of domestic terrorism. Chaired by Sen. Dick Durbin, it was titled "Hate Crimes and the Threat of Domestic Extremism," and much of it was focused on last month's horrific shooting rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin. Convincing testimony was provided by a former Department of Homeland Security analyst named Daryl Johnson, who had this to say:

"The threat of domestic terrorism motivated by extremist ideologies is often dismissed and overlooked in the national media and within the U.S. government. Yet we are currently seeing an upsurge in domestic non-Islamic extremist activity, specifically from violent right-wing extremists. While violent left-wing attacks were more prevalent in the 1970s, today the bulk of violent domestic activity emanates from the right wing."

DHS spokesman Scott McAllister testified:

"The Department's efforts to counter violent extremism are threefold. We are working to better understand the phenomenon of violent extremism through extensive analysis and research on the behaviors and indicators of violent extremism. We are bolstering efforts to address the dynamics of violent extremism by strengthening partnerships with local, state, and international partners. And, we are expanding support for information-driven, community-oriented policing efforts through training and grants."

FBI's Michael Clancy also testified:

On September 10, 2012, the FBI disseminated its National Terrorism Assessment on Domestic Terrorism. In the formulation of this assessment, the overall threat ranking considers intent, capability, and posture in its determination of the threat domestic extremist movements pose in the United States. The FBI assesses that economic and political events – foremost among them the coming Presidential election – are likely to provoke domestic extremists into a more active state, although this is unlikely to drive an increase in large-scale violence. Smaller, localized acts of violence committed by domestic extremists, however, cannot be dismissed. The FBI further assesses that domestic extremist movements pose a medium-to-low terrorism threat. Specific political and economic events scheduled in 2012 create the potential for greater volatility within domestic extremism than existed in the previous year.

Three significant cases were acted-out in the month of August alone. As a true American citizen and patriot, we should all be concerned when and where the next act of domestic terrorism will occur, and why.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Z_Z & hil,

Thanks for your views. Looks like I'll use the public library to review this "subversive " material, although every bit of data, spoken word in every electronic format just about is already being process by a few agencies as has been for awhile now. Wanna get spookie men in black suv's rolling through your neighborhood, just string a small number of hot button words together and send them out in cyber and watch. I just got off the no fly list..lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
In the alternate-reality world view of domestic terrorists, nothing provides better cover than pretending to be more patriotic, supporting the Constitution and Congress, and being more religiously pure and holy than others whose political and religious beliefs are different.

The themes of the 'super-patriots' [class warfare, ethnic cleansing, moral righteousness, and intolerance] are the themes of the domestic terrorist. At its core, the 'Right Wing Terrorist' website demonstrates how thorough domestic terrorists are at claiming superior American patriotism, politics, and religion. Beware of your local super-patriot.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
always:

""Reading the Right Wing Terrorist Manifesto should be required for any true American patriot. "

Is this something that can be googled. I have not read it. I try to look at all sides of important issues."

I wouldn't be caught dead reading something like that.. let alone going to such a site. The FBI and other three little agencies would be watching me for months afterward.... if not for eternity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Z_Z

"Reading the Right Wing Terrorist Manifesto should be required for any true American patriot. "

Is this something that can be googled. I have not read it. I try to look at all sides of important issues.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Insight about 'right-wing terrorism' and 'right-wing terrorist groups' is a subject of interest to all true American patriots.

Today's blogosphere goes beyond the meta-models of philosophy of other generations. An internet source, Right Wing Terrorist, is a satirical website which gives a full understanding of 21st Century domestic terrorism. I am a modernist.

Reading the Right Wing Terrorist Manifesto should be required for any true American patriot.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6886 posts)
On the scale of eternity that's a $#!T load of virgins available per man.

They had best keep them in heaven, God knows they would not last long down here!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"There is after all a recession! They're getting harder to cum by...lol...lol "

What they don't realize is that on the scale of eternity, 72 virgins are not going to last all that long. Personally for blowing myself up I would demand a much higher number...LOL.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
72 would be the generally accepted allotment ;0.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
There is after all a recession! They're getting harder to cum by...lol...lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"Not to be denigrating but they are socially retarded when compared to most of the rest of humanity. They live trying to make the world believe that they're way of life is the ONLY way one can live and if you're not one with them then you are an enemy to be vanquished at all cost and when they do take up the fight for their "God" if they die in the process there are 47 virgins waiting in the next life to reward them for their effort."

It is impossible to win a battle against a mindset that believes this is only a pit stop on the way to something better. I do however have to ask, why does everyone have trouble with this "virgin" thing? I thought it was 72 not 47. :-)

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Homeland Security: The Domestic Threat