Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Hillary will quit after she helps elect McCain
TOPIC: Hillary will quit after she helps elect McCain
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well folks it looks like the Queen is over half way to electing McCain in 2008. She has no chance of being the winner of the Democrips, now she'll continue to help McCain win the prize ( what a prize following the Chimp). As I've said before, she'll sabotage Obama just to clear the path for her run in 2012. Even if she slime in through the "SUPER DELEGATES" route the Democrips will lose as African Americans will reward the Clinton's sleeze by staying home in November and McCain can become the next President (poor guy). All this can change if America wakes up and elect Ralph Nader!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
How much worse can it be for the working class than the last 28 years of Bushes and Clintons in the whitehouse. Nader, warned us about this since 2000 and we've still not learned. True change must be radical. "Constently choosing the lesser of the two evils is still choosing evil". J. Garcia

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
blah blah blah blah......lol ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Nader, I remember now that there is some one actually further to the left than the two comrades in the democratic race. Thanks for reminding me that things could be worse!

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
Well folks it looks like the Queen is over half way to electing McCain in 2008. She has no chance of being the winner of the Democrips, now she'll continue to help McCain win the prize ( what a prize following the Chimp). As I've said before, she'll sabotage Obama just to clear the path for her run in 2012. Even if she slime in through the "SUPER DELEGATES" route the Democrips will lose as African Americans will reward the Clinton's sleeze by staying home in November and McCain can become the next President (poor guy). All this can change if America wakes up and elect Ralph Nader!

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Hillary will quit after she helps elect McCain