Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Hillary will quit after she helps elect McCain
TOPIC: Hillary_will_quit_after_she_helps_elect_McCain
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well folks it looks like the Queen is over half way to electing McCain in 2008. She has no chance of being the winner of the Democrips, now she'll continue to help McCain win the prize ( what a prize following the Chimp). As I've said before, she'll sabotage Obama just to clear the path for her run in 2012. Even if she slime in through the "SUPER DELEGATES" route the Democrips will lose as African Americans will reward the Clinton's sleeze by staying home in November and McCain can become the next President (poor guy). All this can change if America wakes up and elect Ralph Nader!

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
How much worse can it be for the working class than the last 28 years of Bushes and Clintons in the whitehouse. Nader, warned us about this since 2000 and we've still not learned. True change must be radical. "Constently choosing the lesser of the two evils is still choosing evil". J. Garcia

jubambd

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
blah blah blah blah......lol ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Nader, I remember now that there is some one actually further to the left than the two comrades in the democratic race. Thanks for reminding me that things could be worse!

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
Well folks it looks like the Queen is over half way to electing McCain in 2008. She has no chance of being the winner of the Democrips, now she'll continue to help McCain win the prize ( what a prize following the Chimp). As I've said before, she'll sabotage Obama just to clear the path for her run in 2012. Even if she slime in through the "SUPER DELEGATES" route the Democrips will lose as African Americans will reward the Clinton's sleeze by staying home in November and McCain can become the next President (poor guy). All this can change if America wakes up and elect Ralph Nader!

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Hillary will quit after she helps elect McCain
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.