Hillary offers Obama the VP : Swingers Discussion 100378
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHillary offers Obama the VP
TOPIC: Hillary offers Obama the VP
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
How kind of her...............LOL.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah FJ I saw that and chose to disregard the ignorance, lib's are the race baiters with the kkk and other inuendos, they have now blocked me...I am sooo upset...lol

A scandalous trend' (all tied to HUSSEIN's buddies) Sun Times: Eye on Rezko Blog 2008-03-12 00:48:58 It was once rare for a governor to be indicted Revelations this week about New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's involvement in a prostitution ring were stunning. But maybe not too stunning to Illinois residents. Our former Gov. George Ryan is serving a 6 1/2-year sentence in prison on corruption charges. Onetime Illinois Gov. Dan Walker also served time. And while our current governor is not accused of wrongdoing, Blagojevich's administration is under a microscope in the Tony Rezko trial. Can we now call this a trend'

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin, we could refer to him by his initials, BO. Wonder if they would like that better?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Bambi, with all due respect isn't using the KKK reference a tactic? Does it not leave the impression that Des, would be a member of the KKK? We know he is not, but how would we even know what a KKK tactic is?

Sorry, but this insinuation of ones intent is getting out of hand. You may have innocently used this reference, I hope so. But the accusations of racism in here have been rampant.

As far as him using Hussein, it is his name after all. I do not see why his supporters would object to that, unless he has something to hide. Like dealings with a criminal Syrian, dealings with offshore banking, money being transfered to Lebanon. His friendship and dealings with a domestic terrorist. All this tends to make one wonder where his loyalties lie.

Again I hardly think Destin has anything to do with the KKK, and I would be insulted if I was him. But that is just my opinion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Barack hussein is his name, it is a fair, I guess we could not use Dwight DAVID , or John FITXGERALD, or Lyndon BAINES, or as the lib's do all the time hillary RODHAM....see, when you use selective censorship, it comes back to bite you!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Des, Unfortunately this discussion isn't civil (Hussein). This is a KKK tactic and I refuse to encourage it. I wish you well with your life. Doug

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I copied the first part because sls will not allow it all...like I said if people care to do a bit of research themselves they should, I usually put the source in the posting... nothing cherry picked about these 2 sleezbags...lol

funny though hussein's wife got a 3x's raise for doing the same job after Rezko got what he wanted...I think you are going to learn a lot in this trial. I do not believe you can be in chicago politics without being crooked and accepting favors from crooks there.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Des, Thanks for the update. I did read the article you referenced and still see a lack of full disclosure and cherry picking. By this logic, if a neighbor sees a stranger on the road and the house across the street was robbed, the stranger must have robbed the house. I guess it's just me, but lack of all the facts can be very misleading. Doug

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
yep bambi and that is what I do, normally the source is on my post and you can then go research...#1 SLS has a limited posting (# of words) policy & no links and #2 no one is going to read a 10 page article, (or as I did for spitzer read a 29 page document). If people want further info I am not stopping them from going to look... I am the messenger, do your own research and make up your mind, I am not stopping anyone.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Des, While I admire your desire to make visible questionable issues, you need more diligent research to create full disclosure and not cherry pick. Anything else is just gossip. I've always felt I can learn from those with different opinions. Doug

Bellingham MA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Why was Mrs. Obama worth $122k' Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog 2008-03-13 04:56:27 Shortly after her husband was sworn in as a U.S. Senator, Michelle Obama famously received a raise from the U. of Chicago Hospitals from $122k to $317k for doing whatever it was she did for them.But why was she getting paid $122k by the giant hospital in the first place'An answer may have emerged in an NYT article, "In Developer’s Trial, E-Mail Note Cites an Obama Role." Like everything involving Tony Rezko and the Obamas, this article is complicated and boring. (For example, Rezko's involvement in the Obamas' purchase of their Chicago mansion had to do with zoning details

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Hillary offers Obama the VP