Hillary calls Cheney Darth Vader : Swingers Discussion 875831011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHillary calls Cheney Darth Vader
TOPIC: Hillary calls Cheney Darth Vader
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know what's funny? The left continues to accuse the Republican Party of being fascist - it's stated in this forum and I believe elsewhere in the Political forum. However, they don't look at the comparable values of the Nazi's and the Democratic Party: (1) Gun control (in many cases, gun abolishment) (2) State and country controlled economy (3) Its people dependency of state and country (4) Expounding the differences of its citizens

Bush extols the virtue of this countries strength and he is not apologetic for it. Moreover, he includes power with compassion. He still provides aid - in many forms - all around the world.

I noticed over the years is that the left prefer leadership with a weak spine, an individual with negotiable principles, and a president who can conjure up multiple definitions of the word "is".

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
In the past, Hillary has spoken about some of her communist associates. She notes a meeting in 1969 with David Mixner of the Vietnam Moratorium Committee, an anti-Vietnam war group that came under investigation by the House Internal Security Subcommittee for its involvement with communists and backing from Hanoi. Mixner would go on to become a leading homosexual activist, and adviser to President Clinton. Hillary has also been linked with Robert Borosage, a Yale Law School graduate and one of the founders of the Yale Review, who would become director of the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS), a Communist think tank and activist group.

Hillary often boasts about her involvement with the Children's Defense Fund, headed by Marian Wright Edelman, but omits any mention of the New World Foundation (NWF). Coincidently, Edelman's husband, Peter, was chairman of the NWF. Mrs. Clinton chaired the group during a time, in 1982-1988, when it gave grants to the Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador, a front group for the communist terrorists; the National Lawyers Guild, a one-time-identified communist front; and the Christic Institute, an extreme left-wing group of lawyers which practiced "legal terrorism" against citizens.

Hillary also took advantage of her husband's communist connections, many developed in his trips abroad. Strobe Talbot and Bill Clinton had been Rhodes Scholars in England together, for example, and Talbot and his wife, Brooke Shearer, "became friends of mine," she has said. Brooke's brother, Derek Shearer, another Yale graduate, was a friend of Bill, as well as a pro-Communist economic adviser to Clinton.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ideals In the past, Hillary has spoken about some of her communist associates. She notes a meeting in 1969 with David Mixner of the Vietnam Moratorium Committee, an anti-Vietnam war group that came under investigation by the House Internal Security Subcommittee for its involvement with communists and backing from Hanoi. Mixner would go on to become a leading homosexual activist, and adviser to President Clinton. Hillary has also been linked with Robert Borosage, a Yale Law School graduate and one of the founders of the Yale Review, who would become director of the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS), a Communist think tank and activist group.

Hillary often boasts about her involvement with the Children's Defense Fund, headed by Marian Wright Edelman, but omits any mention of the New World Foundation (NWF). Coincidently, Edelman's husband, Peter, was chairman of the NWF. Mrs. Clinton chaired the group during a time, in 1982-1988, when it gave grants to the Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador, a front group for the communist terrorists; the National Lawyers Guild, a one-time-identified communist front; and the Christic Institute, an extreme left-wing group of lawyers which practiced "legal terrorism" against citizens.

Hillary also took advantage of her husband's communist connections, many developed in his trips abroad. Strobe Talbot and Bill Clinton had been Rhodes Scholars in England together, for example, and Talbot and his wife, Brooke Shearer, "became friends of mine," she has said. Brooke's brother, Derek Shearer, another Yale graduate, was a friend of Bill, as well as a pro-Communist economic adviser to Clinton.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Zorro would be embrassed for a queer like you to use his name so we are changing it to zero...your worth in life...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
look...the 2 ZERO'S on top of each other... comfy ladies?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
what an idiot...zorro my ass...you only wish, besides zorro had hair...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Zorro? I knew Zorro and you sir are no Zorro, Zorro the protecter of freedom for the Mexican people.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OK Hannibal Combover...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Damn...you guys are funny!

And tbr...Debjack did right to correct you. I meant "force"; if I wanted farce", I would have prefixed the comment with the name of Hillary. Thank you Debjack.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: Hillary calls Cheney Darth Vader