Hillary Clinton : Swingers Discussion 74007
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHillary Clinton
TOPIC: Hillary Clinton
Created by: 38specials The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
ROFLMAO!!!

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
AK, that's called Cankles!!!! now THAT is funny!!! hahaha

and a phrase i use under my breath quite often!!

and yea, she has them fo sure

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
but wait the funniness of the joke has to relate to looks does it not?? hillary clinton = old cow right?

would the joke still be funny if she was HOT or is it just funny becaues u don't agree with her politics.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
you know again, i hear the liberal media over and over but let's be honest, nobody watches the big 3 news anymore. isn't it true that the Fox is the number 1 news station and the conservatives certainlly dominate talk radio and probably the blogashphere as well. i am not so up on my newspapers so I can't really comment on that media forum.

as to the original joke itself i was just commenting on what is funny and what is not. hilary client is "an old cow", haha. in reality she doesn't look soo bad for her age. how about madonna's uglier sister? but that opinion (of the joke) has nothing to do with politics but rather my opinon of a joke which was not funny.

again, as to kennedy and the like that was a different time. imo if that were to have happened today definitely not the same result.

as to the shooting in the face yes i think that is funny. that is something that if it happened amongst friends and the shooteee was ok u would defn laugh about in a "black humor" kind of way. i just dont think killin someone or calling someon a fat cow is funny.

imho policital humor in general is NOT funny and generally grade school level..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
LMFAO!!!!

Cortland NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
I'm sorry but that was funny. I have heard some real good Bush jokes as well that had me on the floor as well. I have just don't think anyone is off limits for satire, especially politicians. And you know the funniest thing about that story, is that it could REALLY happen. LMFAO!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
but wait, in terms of humor i think shootin ur friend in the face (and him surviving and doing ok) is kinda funny. You find this funny? So when did you want to go hunting? LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
but wait, in terms of humor i think shootin ur friend in the face (and him surviving and doing ok) is kinda funny.

driving someone off a bridge and killing someone is not funny.

i don't see any double standard. liberal/conservative or otherwise

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
HAHAHAHA LOL Well now Dick was real and an accident, No joke there but that was a joke get it a joke...take a break and I suppose the driver was Billie Boy!!!LOL still laughing.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Dick cheney went out into a field and shot his friend in the face....

funny right? haha

seriously, love jokes here but that hillary one (regardless of your political viewpoint) not funny!! at least to me...

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Hillary Clinton