Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002 : Swingers Discussion 930141071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
your a fucking fake STFU

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
So to get a date you change to bi and now you are bi curious what a waist.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
And now your Bi curious again which is it URU? who is delusional now?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky, you did not make me change anything. You really need to get over this god complex you have.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
I bothered you enough for you to change did I not? and who is doing the name calling here not me.

"Luckynumbnutz, what is it going to be? First you bitch that I say I am Bi-curious, now you bitch that I changed it to BI. And yes, I like fucking other men's wives. Most men here like fucking other men's wives. For that matter, the wives like fucking other wives. That is why we are here right?

Interesting you think I am fake since I do know you nor do I care to. Guess that will just have to be a mystery to an idiot like you."

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Destin, you did not block me, I blocked you. I reported you to customer service only so they would manually block you.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
I never did get the curious part either... If your considering it, yea I guess your curious. If you do it and like it, then I guess your not curious anymore. BTW are we talking about Lib-curious? I'm not curious I'm straight republican(card carrying)

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
URU doesnt get it "I like fucking other men's wives. Most men here like fucking other men's wives. For that matter, the wives like fucking other wives. That is why we are here right?" So you are here to fuck another man wife but have nothing to return the favor, But you? that dont wash with most in SLS, and that I know for sure. Most profiles, Id say about 80% say "NO SINGLE MEN" Call me cazy but I think they are talking to you.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Lucky, you really are delusional. You do not bother me in the least. I do not waste a second worrying about what you think or have to say. In fact, your ignorance amuses me. The only reason I respond is because you are an idiot and need to be called out as such. I normally do not feel the need to do so, but you are a special case.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Lucky, don't worry about him, he has done this several times, then whines to SLS and tries to get people suspended or not able to post in his gay areas. Now he come here or open forums to pick a fight and get you in trouble, block and ignore him, I did and It is great!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 163   End
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002