Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002 : Swingers Discussion 930141041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TBR your missing the point and until you get it, forget it. Read carefuly my statements I will not write them again.

Does that make her a fake. In that 4 years, I'm sure she had more pussy than you did.

See again with the attempt to insult me, and I doubt it.

Usually those that belittle other's sexual orientation are the very one's who are having the greatest struggle themselves.

I know the type and have been faked out by single men who claim to be a part of a couple and turns out the "well she couldn't make it tonight..." same idea same BS plan. This is exactly my point!

And I am not attacking anyones sexuality just their honesty I dont care what his sexuality is.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, with all due respect,

it is obvious that Bi or Vi curious men are not your preferred choice of playmates. And that is OK.

Whether URU is Bi or Bi-curious, he still likes women. That is what Bi is all about.

He is not being fake because he changed from bi to curious. Mrs. TBR was in a live-in relationship with a woman for almost 4 years, and she calls herself bi. But she has not been with a woman for the past six years. Does that make her a fake. In that 4 years, I'm sure she had more pussy than you did.

It is hypocrisy to attack someone's sexual orientation on a swingers site. As far as danger, we have all chosen a more dangerous path than monogamy. What's your point?

Usually those that belittle other's sexual orientation are the very one's who are having the greatest struggle themselves. See Craig, Larry.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
You decided long ago to attack me based on my being bi. You took the low road weeks ago.

So you are BI? or just curious?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
URU just got waterboarded LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I respect your statement tort no matter how wrong you are. I know the type and have been faked out by single men who claim to be a part of a couple and turns out the "well she couldn't make it tonight..." same idea same BS plan.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, it is really none of your fucking business. How does it matter to you whether I am bi or bi-curious, or straight for that matter? How does that change anything for you? The distinction means nothing to you.

Its not for me but for all the unsuspecting True BI men out there. Who you attemp to dupe in to fucking their wives.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Listen Lucky, I told you what is what. There is nothing more to say. I reserve the right to change my profile any way I choose. Cheers!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I changed my mind Lucky, that is all. You caught me changing my mind. I mulled it over, and changed my mind. Nothing fake about it.

Bull shit and that statement proves it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
URU if you wanna fuck my wife you better have something to return the favor besides you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I changed my mind Lucky, that is all. You caught me changing my mind. I mulled it over, and changed my mind. Nothing fake about it.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 163   End
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002