Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
TOPIC: Hill_Briefed_on_Waterboarding_in_2002
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 17  Next »
111 to 120 of 163
User Details are only visible to members.
Court documents, pleas, and decisions, are sealed all the time in the justice system. If it was part of the plea agreement, and it appears at this time it was. Then the police officer, the police dept, and possibly the reporter involved if he knew he was violating a court order are liable. And in most jurisdictions can be jailed for such action. Many Johns plead guilty all the time and a court seal is placed on the records unless they violate probation. This is not about whether he was gay or not, this is about his rights as a American citizen, if the left would do this to a US Senator, what would they do to a average citizen. So far the compassionate party has outed a VP daughter in a televised debate. Protected a senator of vehicle manslaughter. Had sex with aides and interns both male and female. Hid documents that may be involved in a very questionable suicide. Gulliani's former marriages really are a non issue, as well as other's having a trophy wife. Billary is getting ready to drop a bombshell on one of her own that is also running, about his sexuality. Which is really his business. Simply liberals are not compassionate, they are mean spirited, and only use these issues such as torture, or other sensitive issues to get votes. They do not stand beside them. If Hillary gets elected, the troops are not coming home she has no intention of bringing them home. A large part of her political base is tied to Isreal, and she may be offensive, but she is not that stupid. For the record Gulliani is not my favorite choice for president, unfortunately my favorite choose not to run.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Jack,

What board are you going to find big enough to hold jabba the kennedy? I mean really that fat fuck could raise the depth of lake erie.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
fje,

A.. im not a liberal dumass

B. where do i stand on what issue? larry craig? i couldnt give a rat's ass how gay he is. and if he was COERCED into pleading guilty than he is the worst senator in US history, haha. wait maybe the police waterboarded him, haha there is no such thing as pleading guilty and keeping it "quiet"..

C. I don't waffle but i do like waffles...

D. sure bill and hillary's personal life is a consideration for some voters, no diff than guiliani's pers life and romney's religion.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Waterboarding our soldiers???....

No they will just simply cut off his head with a dull butter knife in front of a camera or burn is hanging body from a bridge.......

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Getting back to the original post....If in fact there was such a meeting in 2002 (which I highly suspect never happened), I doubt very seriously that most lawmakers would egg on the use of waterboarding. For those who are not blinded by current events, the US has always been against torture for one simple reason...we do not want asshole countries using torture against our own troops, if captured. Even if you do not think waterboarding is torture, you probably do not want asshole foreign governments doing that to OUR troops. Do you? Do you really? This has nothing to do with terrorist loving, tree hugging, hippie free love. This has to do with supporting our troops. I do not want Johnny going off to war in Iraq or some other 3rd world shithole and have to worry about being waterboarded just because ol' GW and Cheney want to masturbate to their idea of S&M on islamic radicals.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
they will just lie some more or change the subject.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Now watch the liberal Waffle..........LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
dzzy He was coerced into pleading guilty, with the promise that it would not be released to the public, and then they did it anyway. But the big question here is this is a democrat issue, sexual diversity. Why are you not speaking out on his behalf? Or does this only count for democrat or liberal gays? Today on the view Whoopie defended her gal and Bill, because that was part of their personnel life, and had nothing to do with Billary being president. You can't have it both ways either it is and issue or it is not, so where do YOU stand on it?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
jeez, i didnt hear so many republicans speaking out on behalf of craig, and if im not mistaken, he originally plead guilty...

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Hardly a generalization...must be a liberal thinking that

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ... 17  Next »
111 to 120 of 163
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.