Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002 : Swingers Discussion 930141011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The switching is not where this started and yet you still dont get my point and you never will so forget it ok.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Some folks just dont get it and others argue for the sake of argueing.

Now if you dont believe congress knew about interrogation methods I have some Mississsippi River bottom land you can buy real cheap.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, I see the ugly has shown up in the forums, sorry I blocked and ignored them, so no help here, not worth reading their lies and drivel. Good Luck !

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I say and I will always say..........YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW... I feel sorry if they ever have kids or grandkids that turn out to be bi or gay/lesbians... can you imagine what those kids are going to go thru knowing their dad/mom, gradpa/grandma are not going to accept them no longer.... sad just sad....... go ahead people keep bashing us bisexuals......

My daughter is Bi sexual my wife is Bi sexual, you are so full of shit as JNM and URU are.

ONE LAST time I never bashed anyone for being Bi, please show me where I did.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
BIcou4 who is bashing who here?

Lucky, you are a dipshit. Just for you, I changed my profile to bi and will leave it that way. I personally do not find the description totally accurate, which is why I switched it before. But just for you, here it is.

Personally, I find right wing neo-cons fake. So there, we called each other out. Now fuck off and go back to the hole you came out of.

STFU

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well URU I see you are really on the lamb here. Cant figure out wether you are angry with me or the lifestyle. But your attacks on me dont matter really it is how others precieve you is what really bothers you. I never once bashed your sexual preferance and if I hurt your feelings I am sorry. But such anger is not very becoming and rather un-attractive. Have a great day and a wonderful holiday.

JNM I have plenty of friends and continue to post here just for you, didnt you know?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, you are a dipshit. Just for you, I changed my profile to bi and will leave it that way. I personally do not find the description totally accurate, which is why I switched it before. But just for you, here it is.

Personally, I find right wing neo-cons fake. So there, we called each other out. Now fuck off and go back to the hole you came out of.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
And JNM that is not true about me and believing such drivel is typical for you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
When you continually switch back and forth between the two there is a problem. And I got the whole picture on him he is a fake, my take is all. You on the other hand seem to be right up front with your sexuality and this is cool how ever Dont accuss me of gay bashing and or BI bashing never happened and never will.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Three men - a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden and a Texan are all working together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

"I will give each on you one wish, which is three wishes in total", says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada ."

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land."

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Texan says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 5oo feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable."

The Texan sits down, cracks a beer, smiles, and says, "Fill it with water."

I pretty much vote this my favorite of the year....

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 163   End
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002