Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002
Created by: clairegrrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
just an attitude Lucky and a comraderie with the other neo cons that brings suspicion

Now you know how I feel...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
But according to you my politics makes me a bad person. And nothing can be further from the truth.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Can't we all just get along?

Lucky, you are a dipshit. Just for you, I changed my profile to bi and will leave it that way. I personally do not find the description totally accurate, which is why I switched it before. But just for you, here it is.

Personally, I find right wing neo-cons fake. So there, we called each other out. Now fuck off and go back to the hole you came out of.

No, Not when you write this.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Funny how no one can show me where I bashed Bi's and or gay's....and yet the accusations continue to fly.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Bicou: why thank you JNM.... how is the topic going?... are the still bashing bi guys..... geeze... hope they can get back on subject.....

Torta... I see you got my point... ty for understanding.... bi or bi curious is very damn close to the same thing...lol

I thought by 40 you would know how to read but oh well....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Can't we all just get along?

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
What they don't understand is BUSH is not running ...fools, other people are..lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Tort

Your so sexy you could tell me you like having sex with Martians and I would still want ya!!

A profile belongs to the individual or couple and they can put in it what they like. But how people interpret what is in the profile is up to them. So anything that might appear dishonest, could cause doubts. Actually I just look at your pics...LOL

My wife though she is very shy is Bi. She doesn't make public statements of it and she if very bashful in public. But she has had sex with girls and likes it. There is no curiosity about it. For me to list her as bi-curious would be dishonest.

I am straight, though I have nothing against bi or gay men it's not my thing. But if a male has had sex with a male and liked it and continues to bi-curious is a lie. To me it's like saying I like the idea, but never have done it so I'm safe.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
OOOOPS past 30 seconds the great know all Jimbo evidently doesn't!!!!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
It's so nice to know that Jimbo knows everything about us conservatives, Jimbo are you aware there is a Gay Republican Org. If your so smart can you come up with the name without looking it up. You have 30 seconds to respond otherwise your googling.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 163   End
TOPIC: Hill Briefed on Waterboarding in 2002