High time to get our priorities straight! : Swingers Discussion 77019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHigh time to get our priorities straight!
TOPIC: High time to get our priorities straight!
Created by: Freepanties
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok Parrot then...LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I have my priorities straight.. they go in this order

1. ME 2. Me 3. My Dog 4. The rest of the critters here 5. My few limited friends 6. Me As the paret said in the movie Aladin "Why am I not surprised" ( Gilbert Godfry)

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Absolutely! agree that our uniformed personnel deserve to live much better lives than what they live in this country and have much more by way of benefits. Yes it's a volunteer service, but it's a service that we need as badly as we need doctors and more so than lawyers. They should be living a comfortable lifestyle, especially after they get injured in a war zone. It this may be a big venerability for conservatives in the presidential election, although I am skeptical of the Dems commitment to military spending. They don't have the best track record either, and their political positions have managed to anger many within the military especially when they seem to endorse the idea that our military tortures people. I think that a military man like John Mccain would be the best choice out of the current field of candidates, but unfortunately there may be nothing he can do to get elected.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
there is no doubt that our armed services personnel get the short end of the stick. however, solely from the government perspective it would probably be econimically unwise to provide those type of benefits to military people who lose their lives in combat. in this particular combat thankfully the loss of life has been "minimal". in wwII the us lost approximately 1/2 million soldiers and im sure the goverment would be unwilling to make substantial payments to that many families.

hard to argue with the thought that our armed services people deserve more.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Almost forgot..... Thank you all "for" thinking about them!

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Good.. people thinking about our men and women in uniform! Goal accomplished....

Hiya Intheflesh :)

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Hi Free, we have forwarded the article to all our friends,,,vanilla and swingers... Thank You and I hate to say it,,,,But for once we agree with Rush also... If you think that's sad, go visit a VA Hospital,,,, as a nurse I rather work at the county jail......Very sad indeed....Thanks for the post.....Finally enjoyed one...

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thread moved here from Open Forum

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Actually BOTH snopes and Rush's article have some inaccuracies and/or can be misleading. However, the POINTS of Rush's as well as the Snopes page should send the message that our military is NOT compensated at the same level as others have been.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
SnJinVT, well, I'm not really sure about that, but I'm gonna keep my hard hat with the aluminum foil wrap on anyway. *L* Seems like that sky is always falling somewhere in SLS ROFLMAO

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: High time to get our priorities straight!