Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Herman Cain's Florida Straw Poll Win
TOPIC: Herman_Cain's_Florida_Straw_Poll_Win
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Herman Cain won yesterday's straw poll in Florida by a fairly large margin. Any thoughts on what (if anything) this indicates?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 398
User Details are only visible to members.
That is JUBA and I didn't vote for him and proberly won't in 2012. Our congress is more at fault for the past 12 years than King GEORGE or President Obama. Yet, well go to the polls in less than a year and put them right back in office. Juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Herman "Pimp Daddy" Cain. You have to give the brother credit he pimped the republibloods for serious cash and is laughing all the way to the bank, like "I can see Russia from my back porch" Palin. I told you these republibloods would keep us laughing for the next 11 months.

And brother Newt, can't wait till his ladies start singing.

Juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Herman's next act should be another attempt at political drama.

Herman could learn the tenor score for Tosca and audition with an Atlanta opera company.

Herman could create a fascinating crime family resume and ask for executive officer consideration for Bubba Gump Shrimp.

Herman could host a political analysis hourly evening show on Froxx Noose.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Hell Obama cannot even talk without a teleprompter and a DAF device in his ear.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Sort of like democrats voting for bills they never read? And their excuses were interesting, including they won't know what is in it until it passes?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2464 posts)
Well, if Herman Cain would have listend to his advisors and not his dick, the slogan, "Where's The Hoes At?", would have never left the drawing board.

Maybe he would have last til earl 2012 before being kicked in the ass. I mean, really... 999..... he'd be just like Sara, releasing books they didn't read nor write.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2780 posts)
Arrivaderci, Don Cain-Corleone. Is there an appropriate Italian opera aria for this occasion?

Herman Cain's farewell address -- words of wisdom to this followers and supporters -- the final moments of his campaign, are from the closing credits of the Pokemon 2000 movie.

We enjoyed the Godfather political psychodrama.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
"It really makes me sick the way the liberals are going after Cain about these affairs when they defended Clinton."

That's funny. Pot, meet kettle...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22609 posts)
"Herman Cain has summoned his top supporters and donors to a meeting in Atlanta on Saturday, reports the Washington Post. Cain, who will make a major announcement on Saturday on whether or not he will continue his campaign for the Republican nomination, will inform those gathered of the decision before he makes his announcement. The Post cites one source going to the event who suspects Cain will end his campaign."

I smell burnt toast...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22609 posts)
It really makes me sick the way the liberals are going after Cain about these affairs when they defended Clinton.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19423 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 40  Next »
1 to 10 of 398
TOPIC: Herman Cains Florida Straw Poll Win
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.