Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear : Swingers Discussion 2139541061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHere is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In most schools the teacher has to open the door and use her key to lock the door. This is no BS!!!!! From what I read it was the same there. How stupid is this. My wife is a teacher and the local teachers have been yelling about this for years. And yes they still have to use their keys and lock the doors from the outside.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
at sandy hook did the guy know he wasn't allowed to bring a gun to school or did they just forget to tell him.in all mass killing there is one facter in common.the killer knew the people they were killing could not protect themselfs.thats who they pick out.they are not going to pick anybody who might kill them.they want to hurt people,not get hurt untill they hurt as many as they can.that is why defenscless people are easy targets and always will be...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Fjep:

Lol, really? Better security and armed teachers would have prevented sandyhook? Ok maybe as it happened. However make the castle's defenses stronger, build a better battering ram to overcome those defenses.

How do you stop a props in tank turned into a bomb? I see these tricks delivering compressed gas all the time. To obtain them is simple. You two hammer, stroke driver over the head, drive the truck 10 miles out of town and retrofit the truck.

With a little research, I could figure out how to bypass the safeties on the truck's tank to make the fuel egnight and now I have a very big bomb.

So all of your doors, all of your guns and all of your armed teachers are out powered by the propane dilivery truck.

Aternatively, you can steal a oil fuel truck much in the same way. Rig up a home torch for the hose and some kind of switch to begin spraying from the drivers seat.

Between classes or before the kids are allowed into the school before the first bell... You can drive right up ontop of a few dozen kids and begin spraying flames into GE 1000 or so students huddled together outside the school.

Both if these outcomes have been thought of in less than 30 seconds... Both of which take no special skills, only basic mechanical skills which if you aren't brain dead... You already have, but likely do not know you have.

So where are your guns now? Useless as your students would either be inside when the gas truck blows or outside with the flame based truck.

More guns isn't the answer. A national mental health system is your best defense against mentally sick people who would use these insurgent tactics to attack a fortified position.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7431 posts)
TBR that is a simple answer, if they need money to track mentally ill they can just defund BATFE. Plus stop wasting money on the so called drug war. Problem solved.

BTW which conservatives have advocated tracking? That will not solve the problem either. The problem is government in most states does not allow for self defense in gun free zones. ALL of these incidents are in gun free zones.

The incident at Sandy Hooks could have been minimized with better doors and proper use. Classrooms should be locked while class is in session. I have not seen the doors in any pictures to know if they just had glass panes, or were full glass. If they had glass panes and the storm pins had been engaged the monster would not have been able to gain easy entry.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
Don't even get me started on Protection from Abuse orders...........TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT in every way.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16965 posts)
And just to stir the pot a little bit more...

All of you conservatives that are advocating for better tracking and treatment of the mentally ill are going completely against everything you stand for...

Can you imagine how much it would cost?

What about your beloved personal privacy?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
non citizen can own firearms.ooopps,there goes my theory on relativity....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Ooops sorry, non citizens can own firearms in the US.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
BS anymore you do not even have to be convicted to lose firearm rights, just be under a order of protection. None of it is what the constitution states. Just because a person is convicted does not mean they are not a citizen. It means they receive a punishment for the crime convicted of. Once that punishment has been served all rights should be restored.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
when convicited of an felony you lose your cizitinship.non cizitins can not own firearams.not sure,but I thnk thats right.do you know FJ.this is what I heard.also if you are convited of a mismeaneder you can lose your right to own a firearam by fedral law.tennessee does not recognize that law.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 167   End
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear