Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear : Swingers Discussion 2139541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHere is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now of these shootings, how many of them are gang on gang? (family members not officially in gangs count as gang on gang.)

Why do I count the family members of a gang member as part of the gang? Because like a terrorist living with their family... They bring their problems and wars with them. I do not shed a tear for the terrorist family members, I view street gangs and other similar groups the same as any terrorist or insurgent.

You don't allow such people into your home, you exile them from your life as the trash they chose to become.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Some other cities that are high on that Wiki List of homicides

Baltimore. Run by Democrats since 1967 St. Louis. Run by Democrats since 1953 Philadelphia - 1952 Newark - almost forever. Buffalo - 1966 Cincinnati - 1951 Cleveland - Democrat for 58 of the last 70 years

It's a cultural problem........created with good intent and FEELINGS by Democrats.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
New Orleans has had a Democrat Mayor since 1936 Chicago since 1931

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
Interesting article

npr . org/2012/07/05/155986277/new-orleans-struggles-with-murder-rate-and-trust

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
In 2010 Chicago had 436 homicides

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
2010 data from the FBI by way of Wiki...

"United States cities by crime rate"

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"The only way to really compare is homicide per capita. Chicago ranks 18th"

18th doesn't sound right. Source?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
"There were over 500 homicides in Chicago last year."

Another know nothing...

The only way to really compare is homicide per capita. Chicago ranks 18th.

You are five times more likely to be murdered in New Orleans than Chicago.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Nor:

Chicago maybe a city writhin the US, it may have the physical infulatructure of a first world nation, but it's job avaibility, social and political policies are of a third world nation.

People do not enter into gang life styles because they desire to, but rather because they must in order to survive.

The lacking of meaningful education and jobs have lead the city onto its road to hell. In every case of a declining society (often because the wealth is stored at the top) you see bandits gather together to form guilds (now called gangs and terrorist cells) and the ever increasing cost of keeping the criminals at bay.

The rich brought this upon the people and it is only the rich which may reverse this trend. No you won't live to see the reversed trend... Nor will I. Undoing 40 years of corruption will take one hundred years, but it must start now.

The government social services and welfare are patches... I never claimed otherwise and this is why if business doesn't step in and pay better willingly. I will support changing this government so to allow it to employ the unemployed. (yes, a mixed economy where the government opens factories and other jobs.

Jobs where there are no investors who are paid insane sums, where the jobs simply are self supporting without CEOs and other exectives which must be paid more than 75,000 to 120,000 USD.

Want to make more than 75,000 to 120,000 USD... Make your own factories. Serve in the government factories, gain the skills and then roll your dice.

Will this be the end of capitalism? No. The beginning of the end? Maybe. But that will be the choice of the rich... Their greed taking from them their future profits.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Robert. In the US you do not need them,

This liberal crap is worn out. There were over 500 homicides in Chicago last year. Take your white ass to Chicago and walk the streets like any citizen should be able to and tell me that you don't need to be armed. Work 40 miles from the nearest paved road like I do several months each year where the only people you see most morning going to work are the scrappers out stealing metal or the Meth cooks going home from a night of making drugs. I heard an exchange of gunfire last spring up there. I waited about an hour and went down to investigate. Two bodies. I had to go to the top of the nearest mountain to get my cell to work to report it. It took them an hour and a half to respond.

And your were saying?????? I am a legally armed citizen, I earned that right and you are never going to take that away from me!!!!! In my world I take care of me and all the other players are armed. They will never turn their guns in or leave them at home.

You live in your own world and it is very small as are the horizons of your experience and intellect.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 167   End
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear