Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear : Swingers Discussion 21395410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHere is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Diane Fineswine to start~please tell us ohhh liberal what a gun ban is, if it is not taking something from law abiding citizens?

Liberals are idiots!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Lucky, who is threatening to take anything from you?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Taking away my right to protect what is mine is not a threat to my livelihood? And the life of my children and grand children? If it werent for the current regulations on school protection the events in CT would have never happened. We protect money gold and diamonds with guns why not our children?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Paranoia is unwarranted fear of situations which are not actually threatening.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Assume the guns are in a safe, with National Guard present. "

Outdoors thinks there will always be somebody around to protect his sorry ass. He's totally convinced he can relinquish that responsibility

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
So the want to ban guns is not paranoia I dont know what is.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
If paranoia is a mental illness . . . and mentally ill people should not have guns . . .

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"What about my right not to live in communities where people have to feel they need an armory?"

No such right exists. And more than likely if you live in such a neighborhood most of those armories are illegally obtained. I Have and keep arms not to protect me from crime but to protect me from nieghbors like yours. If Government takes away the second ammendment what would be next? National Guard living in your home? or Bivwacked in your back yard? How about they shut down this Fora? How about they take your right to demean and speak poorly about religion? Or how about they institute a law that everyone must abide by religious Law? If they take away the right to bear arms what is to stop them?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Your thought should be classified as an assault weapon .... You don't realize the number of headaches you give when people read your crap... "

It's not really that hard to just skip over these posts. Think of it as practicing self-discipline.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"No, I wouldn't feel safer if everyone who wanted an assault style weapon in a refugee camp that I was in had an assault style weapon. Key words being "everyone" and "wanted". A mentally ill/crazy person may want one, and I would definitely not feel safer if they had one. However, if they did have one, I most certainly would want one myself to level the field so to speak.

"No, I would not sleep any better if all guns were taken away from all campers. I assume by campers you mean refugees. You're never going to get all the guns from all the campers. Foolish to believe so, in my opinion." ========

So you would not feel better in a refugee camp, whether people were entirely armed or entirely disarmed during their stay. Does this mean that you are perfectly OK knowing that there are armed lunatics in the camp, since you have your trusty weapon to sleep with?

If you are sharing a tent with your family, do you still prefer having guns all about, to having everyone check their guns at the gate?

Assume the guns are in a safe, with National Guard present. And if you haven't been violent, you get your gun back when you check out of camp.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 167   End
TOPIC: Here is why banning weapons won't set us free from fear