Have you ever been so wrong you couldn't admit it : Swingers Discussion 223221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHave you ever been so wrong you couldn't admit it
TOPIC: Have you ever been so wrong you couldn't admit it
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
With all of the political hoopla and countless oneupsmanship (sp) coming from both sides, have you ever found yourself on the receiving end of an actual indisputable fact? Instead you stick with the crowd (in some cases village idiots) running right next to them with torch in hand, chasing down the big bad monster. All the while, being absofuckinglutely wrong on every opinionated fact they could muster up?

I've actually done it myself, then got called out on a fact that I assumed was an actual fact. Turns out, I had a slanted view of the facts and looked the perfect retard for doing so. I can't imagine too many people admitting to being that person, but I'm interested in seeing who, if anyone has had a similar experience and decided to stop always being right, even when proven wrong!?

Anyone?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Major Bump

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Sheesh, everyone knows zombies hoard brains. They don't use them for thinking, they use them for eating. Mostly.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What is it that the zombies are hoarding, which influences elections? Are they not answering the door or the phone when the polls come calling? Influence hoarding?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
lmao yea u would va

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
I think most elections are ultimately decided by hoards of roving zombies.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Outdoors, a good advocate can articulate either side of an issue in its most favorable light under the available facts.

An intelligent person can weigh both sides and choose a course of action based on whichever argument best reflects his or her values or interests.

I do not know what the hell any of this has to do with zombie attacks.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Could have been VA. It appears from page 422 that Young did "dump on 2". Check out pages 421-422 of the transcript here.....

jsc.nasa.g ov/history/mission_trans/AS10_CM.PDF

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ah.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
"I'm not sure what instance you're referring to. "

Discussion with the recently suspended (good riddance) PP in (I believe) the Customer Service thread. Not sure if you have him blocked or not, so that may be why you didn't see it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Perhaps that what re-entered the atmosphere and exploded over Russia a few months back?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Have you ever been so wrong you couldn't admit it