Happy when it's over! : Swingers Discussion 116117
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHappy when it's over!
TOPIC: Happy when it's over!
Created by: My_hypocrisy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
whatchu talkin' bout tort!?!

sorry couldn't resist : )

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
lol.. Jack..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We will find out if a 4 year cashier can be a good CEO of this company called America. Of course he would never be hired as a CEO with that amount of experience and lack of resume for a Private Company, but this is Politics (Gary Coleman ran for Governor of California) so anything's possible. I'm glad it's over, we will now see what he's made of after the honey moon, after he institutes his policies, and after we see the effects of his policies.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I am sure some left. A few more may leave now.

This repeating the same crap in every thread is just silly.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
"There is No Conservative America, There is No Liberal America, There is a United States of America."

Lets stop the petty bickering and deal with it or leave...

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
"God Save America!"

he just did

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
congrats, you have just elected a non citizen, coward, commie America hating POTUS....God Save America!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I will be very happy when this current election cycle is over. No matter who wins the Presidency they will have a very difficult road with lots of hard choices to make.

I hope when it is over that we can find a way to put an end to ugly tone that has become a part of our politics for the past 12 years.

I hope when it is over members of Congress will elect leadership that will work to solve the many problems that face our country and that they will move past the "our ideology is the only way" and " there can be no compromise" that exist now. Time to do what is best for the country no matter which party idea it is.

I hope when it is over that the country can tell those who on either side speak at the top of their voices that to be a liberal or consertative is to be sub human, and who use the air waves, printed media, or the internet to encourage intolerance of "their view points, racism, and narrow mindedness

I hope when this is over we as a country can tell those who run for office that we will no longer accept those who try to get elected by spreading fear and hatred.

I hope when this is over we as a country come together and realize that it is ok if one has a different view point and we can have a calm honest open debate about those differences. That from those debates we can find things that we agree on and use those agreements to make this country a better place.

I hope when this is over our leaders will make the hard choices necessary to solve the many problems facing this country. Even if it means that we have to make sacrifices.

I hope that who ever is elected President will have the courage to step up to the plate and ask us to make those choices and sacrifices.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
The End is Nigh?

From Pam at Iraq War Today. (And yes, I DO know Pam...lol)

My Two Cents: The End is Nigh? So here we are, less than a week from an election that could quite literally mean the end of the United States of America as we know her. Paranoia? Perhaps. I never would have believed that my nation could truly be on the verge of voting itself out of existence. But here we are.

The golden child of this presidential election has deep, obvious cracks in his hallowed facade. There are signs that few could miss if they actually look - signs that indicate severe issues. Besides his associations with radicals and terrorists, there are scores of trouble markers.

He appears not to care who supports him. His website does not utilize credit card matching for donations; a test using the names Osama bin Laden, John Galt, and Saddam Hussein to make donations with the same credit card revealed that all the donations went through. In fact, a lot of interesting people have been donating to Obama; and foreign credit are also being accepted. Donations have come from Palestine. Good Will, Loving, and Dela Ware have also made donations. Obama also accepts donations from largely untraceable pre-paid credit cards. His campaign’s response to questions was that “no campaign can fully insulate itself” from these types of issues. John McCain and Hillary Clinton used computer matching (ABS) and citizenship checks for their donations. Obama checks neither....

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Yes Simb, I do believe that you are right regarding Debjacks "debating technique".

You are also right that at that level of income, there's a whole lot of ways to legally reduce taxable income - in fact, the financial services business dedicates a whole lot of energy to this purpose.

Again, the above $250K rates will be restored to the Clinton levels, which is about half the rates that prevailed prior to the Reagan cuts. Also, remember that Reagan (later) and G.H.W.Bush also both raised taxes.

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Happy when it's over!