Happy Birthday : Swingers Discussion 82038
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHappy Birthday
TOPIC: Happy Birthday
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well another 4th of July is here. And it is a day to reflect on our freedom. Feel free to add how we have arrived here in 2007 still free. And how positive change can help all us keep our freedom. I know it will be hard but lets keep it clean and free of hatred. Leaving out Congress and the current Administration. Add to this thread positive things that will have a positive effect on America. Lets celebrate America!!!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Positive reaction. So robots are the answer to our problems in this country. excellent!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I think Zango is one of those people, who keeps his brain on display in his living room......right above the fire place.....he likes to sit and admire it for hours........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well another 4th of July is here. And it is a day to reflect on our freedom. Feel free to add how we have arrived here in 2007 still free. And how positive change can help all us keep our freedom. I know it will be hard but lets keep it clean and free of hatred. Leaving out Congress and the current Administration. Add to this thread positive things that will have a positive effect on America. Lets celebrate America!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Happy Birthday