H I L L A R Y 4UandMe Video : Swingers Discussion 98330101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsH I L L A R Y 4UandMe Video
TOPIC: H I L L A R Y 4UandMe Video
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
After watching this musical assisted suicide advocacy video. I feel sorry for Hillary and I don't think I should be alone tonight...............WTF?

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=4Hb63ruEt4I

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
new campaign slogan "Take Her Out End ALL Doubt"

You do know the campaign manager that hitlary just demoted was the same aide that removed files from Vince Fosters office before the police could get there. Piss this lady off and she might finally tell the truth about the Clinton's killing Foster and hitlary's affair with him, let alone what the files say.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
That is just sad and a pathetic attempt to reach the African american voter with a jackson 5 song. Someone in her campaign should be fired.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Hey Sapp, don't drag poor old Barry into this, he is one of the best entertainers I have ever seen, and my then 18 year old son loved it too. Hillary will rebound.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
This would have been a great video in 1970..............then again, even then it would have been considered cornier than hell.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I watched Hillary's video once, and I'd rather watch Barry Manilow sing "CobaCabana" 150 times than have to watch this again.

This video should lose her votes. Damn, Bill Richardon or Fred Thompson could do a better music video than this, and they were stiffs.

If this is the Clinton's campaign's idea of how to respond to Obama's "Yes, We Can" video, the whole staff should drink kool-aid.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
After watching this musical assisted suicide advocacy video. I feel sorry for Hillary and I don't think I should be alone tonight...............WTF?

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=4Hb63ruEt4I

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: H I L L A R Y 4UandMe Video