Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What is a forum topic without personal attacks by VA. I've never had my dick sucked by a man, but for only VA, I'll make that exception. What a complete Narcissist!

Then, Nud, the obviously Most Macho Rambo in Texas, wants to call me names, and NOT show how my post is "not right" with his views if the nation. His control freak issues are about 40 yrs old. That's what a badge and a gun does to most LE's and military cops.

And Sugars, who adds about as much substance to this topic as Mickey, chimes in from the walnut department of the Nut Factory?

Despite what you trinity of Goobers like to think, we spend the most money of all military's in the world for our invasions, bombings and occupations. Over 70 yrs in Japan and Germany during "Peace Times".

America..... Fuck Yeah! The Biggest Terrorists in The World..... Fuck Yeah!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2266 posts)
@ Fred. I totally agree with you on the issues of laws and programs. I'm with you 100%. I personally am not overly concerned with the people who have hand gun permits. They, at least, are registered, have background checks and have some minimal training on how and when to use a weapon. Or that's the way it is in Texas anyway. Permits are not required here for long guns. But, if the guns are bought from a legitimate source, background checks are still done through the state and the guns are registered.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(483 posts)
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(381 posts)
This country doesn't need more laws or programs. They need to enforce the laws we already have on the books and run the programs we already have efficiently. Not make new laws they don't enforce or start programs that they throw money at blindly. I'm a proponent of the 2nd amendment, but I do find it troubling that is is easier where I live to get a permit for a gun then it get to get a drivers license

New York NY
Username hidden
(497 posts)
LMFAO and OMG!! Look out men, Looks like the choir from the "poor, poor, pitiful me" club has arrived and is pouring out tears (or something) by the buckets full. Get out your hip waders. But make sure you wear them with the crotch down past your knees and pull your camo cap down so that it covers your ears, with the bill flat and side ways to fit with the current fashion trend. A lot of the youngsters are doing that these days.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(483 posts)
I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually a white guy and have created this profile to troll everyone. That's one of the most unhinged and completely inaccurate rants you've made on here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22429 posts)
America is stolen land. Period!

Terrorism started the day the first English settlers set up camp.

They practiced it on the Natives, Spanish, British, Africans, Asians and Mexicans.

They wrote it into law in the late 1700's and made amendments through the 20th century.

The worst terrorists were called confederate soldiers and Klan members and supporters.

Now, the spin factor has them believing that there is a war on Christmas, Christianity and white men, and not necessarily in that order.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2266 posts)
I was thinking the same thing Mickey. I'd like to laugh but somehow can't. The middle east has been at war for at least 2000 years. I don't seeing it stopping in our life time. Our allies of yesterday are our enemies of today. Boundaries and borders change so often and so fast, I can't keep up with who is who anymore. Terrorism there is a way of life, a part of life and a fact of life to the muslims countries. One sect aligns with another and then turn on each other to align with another sect killing innocent people along the way for what they believe.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(483 posts)
Wow its a good thing that certain people cannot get any further in life than they are huh? Could you imagine just how fucked up this Country would be? Thank you Lord for stopping some in their tracks at looser avenue.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
Oh look mommy, the three stooges are talking out of their asses again.

First, that development money does a lot of good. You just do not see it, because you have no understanding of international politics. How could you, you have little understanding of national politics.

Second, stop trying to lift the harry potter's defense against the black arts line. The terrorist you need fearing are yourselves. Your policies of excusing and defending poverty wage employers, do more to promote the exact opposite political and social ideals with which you confess to believe in. To rip gorege Lucas off, "the more you tighten your fist, the more systems slip away."

Third, the only nations with armed boarders, or at the least boarders as armed as you want ours to be, are the exact type of peoe who hate the United States. Good job in making the U.S. Just like those freedom hating communist (iron curtain, or North Korea, or how about Iran? India v Pakistan?) Do you consider the United States to be at war with the world?

There exist no end to your fear. No depth by which you would not dig and drag this country down into, to make yourselves feel safer. You've surrendered your man cards to fear, and it is laughing at you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8166 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns