Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 708  Next »
82 to 91 of 7075
User Details are only visible to members.
It was a waste of time and electricity

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(850 posts)
More than likely have a good cry than a "good laugh". Bullshit is transparent sometimes.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
LOL ZZ... You lost me my friend. I understood every word you, or the "krewe", said but failed to see the application to anything I have posted. I haven't understood your opinions on your stance on guns and other issues. Neither have you picked up on mine. Nothing is going to change my, or your, opinions on the issues. Stalemate!!! It's a useless waste of words and time to continue this conversation.

I have a big bowl of popcorn, I'm kicked back and ready to enjoy Obama's speech to the nation, and the world, and have a good laugh. Cheers my friend.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
GOOD, I can tell you now, it will be another failure in NYC. Cops won't work for DeBlasio

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Officials will announce a sweeping effort to combat gun violence in New York on Tuesday by convening a new court in Brooklyn dedicated to handle gun possession cases while also creating a police unit to focus exclusively on gun cases.

People charged with illegally possessing firearms in Brooklyn, which has the highest rate of such cases among the city's five boroughs, would be processed through one of the two courts, the office of Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

The courts would be overseen by two state judges with a support staff to include retired judges who help oversee pretrial hearings, part of an effort to streamline the adjudication of such cases. The goal was to resolve the majority of those cases within six months of arrest.

The police department's new Gun Violence Suppression Division would handle gun-related investigations in the city of about 8.5 million, the largest in the United States.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
If I paid attention to SPAM emails I would have recognized that what HFT posted has been floating around for awhile.

I should have known it could not have been an original thought; but it was too long to have been on a T-shirt.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5363 posts)
Yes sir, Tom

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(850 posts)
To >nudisttom163<

(You opined, "Many of them were "nut jobs". But, I had to listen to them for their input in my investigations and dealings with the situations and their notes to saved my ass in federal court many times.}

[Our consolidated Krewe opine: You should consider petitioning the Oregon House to appoint you as Ambassador to Bundylandistan. There, you could save ass and embellish your heroic achievements before the Great and Terrible Day of Retribution certain to happen to the Bundyland Clan, unless a Savior arises to save there Wretched Souls.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8084 posts)
Mine are 55 years old and sit around all year until I take them out looking for Bambi or Blackie the Bear

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Sugars, does this conversation sound familiar and ring a bell??? LOL :-)))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1714 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 708  Next »
82 to 91 of 7075
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.