Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 6163   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good night and sweet dreams. Now get back on topic. I'm tired of talking to you.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Yup. Good idea. Just don't put a clause in the contract to the effect "no guns allowed" in the contract.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
And, YUP!

You have no facts to dispute my comments on our presidents of the past 35 yrs doing similar shit.

Nor do you have the ability to dispute my comments on America's global occupation and terrorism.

Make jokes of Mormons, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and Atheists.... The Christians laugh til their sides hurt. Make jokes about Jesus' hands making whistling sounds as he walked or show the bullshit fairy tales of the Bible being illogical.... And those same ppl are angry, crying babies.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
When the Air Force took me from Kelly AFB, TX, to Aviano, Italy... I swore I'd never live there again.

Being that you're giving me so much real estate.... I should rent it out.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
Actually "8inchcable" I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to the general thread. I'm making an exception now in this case and responding to your bullshit. My true Native American name is "Black Crow". Ain't that some shit Bro??? Your "8inchcacle" has a short in it some where between the tightly wrapped 2inch cable between your ears.

This "cowboy" rode away from debating issues on federal judges. I'll never ride away from the issue of giving up my guns.

You called me out so I responded in turn. Lets get back on topic.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"Can you give me specific examples". Yup. Plenty. But, sorry. I've wasted enough time here on this issue and it's fruitless to debate it further anyway. There's no point in it here on forums. You can wear the victory hat if it fits. Carry on. To quote George Strait: "this is where the cowboy rides away". Giddy up Nelly Bell. Adios Amigos."

Alex, "What does a bullshit artist out of ammo and not supporting facts, say?"

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
Presidents Reagan, Bush and Junior bomb the shit out of non-Europen nations, the Conservatives and anti-Democrats cream their shorts.

Pres Clinton and Obama continue to do fractions of their terrorism, they go ape-shit and lose their minds.

Bush and Junior tap phones, emails, and place cameras everywhere, the Conservatives and anti-Democrats don't blink an eye.

Obama signs to extend these same "laws", those ppl swear their rights are being stripped or fringed upon.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
"But, I'm not going to respond to any of his post which I'm sure will soon be directed at me."

Lies Like A Fucking Rug would been your Native American Name.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
I rest my case your honor. After that testimony my case is sealed.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(467 posts)
What is a forum topic without personal attacks by VA. I've never had my dick sucked by a man, but for only VA, I'll make that exception. What a complete Narcissist!

Then, Nud, the obviously Most Macho Rambo in Texas, wants to call me names, and NOT show how my post is "not right" with his views if the nation. His control freak issues are about 40 yrs old. That's what a badge and a gun does to most LE's and military cops.

And Sugars, who adds about as much substance to this topic as Mickey, chimes in from the walnut department of the Nut Factory?

Despite what you trinity of Goobers like to think, we spend the most money of all military's in the world for our invasions, bombings and occupations. Over 70 yrs in Japan and Germany during "Peace Times".

America..... Fuck Yeah! The Biggest Terrorists in The World..... Fuck Yeah!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2263 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 6163   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns