Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 712  Next »
72 to 81 of 7112
User Details are only visible to members.
Good moral to that story of life.

Have a great weekend Tom.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1162 posts)
@ Fun... Sorry I went over your head. The "dog story" was NOT directed at "rabbit".. It's just a story about life in general. Nothing to do with derogatory political name calling in politics.

@RonKathy. I new you would "get it" and understand the intent of the story. I'm leaving now headed for the Texas coast for a fun filled 4 day weekend with family. I'm also meeting up with a new SLS couple in Galveston that want to get acquainted. Have a good weekend my friends.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
To clarify the moral of the dog story you told Rabbit, are you saying she should piss on you? I don't get it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
Thank you everyone for the technological advice to get around SLS forums cops. It's not important to me but I understand now. I prefer the "KISS" method. "K"- Keep "I" -It "S"-Simple "S"- Stupid. There is more than one way to skin a "rabbit". Just spell it out in plane English.

@Rabbit. I did get your pun referencing "libtards". You slapped me around on another "happy" thread about the errors of my ways of using such terms. I haven't used them sense. I stooped low enough to use such a "word" by responding to others, in like term, to such words as "conswervitive", "con-servitive", "republi-con" and "conserva-tards". Only to name a few. Things do sometimes get caustic in political forums. But, I should have never lowered myself to using such terms. My bad.

This reminds me of a story I once heard. "The old dog that took his pup son for a walk to teach him the facts of life".

While in the ally, first the old dog dumped over a trash can and dug out what he wanted to eat. Then, they came upon a female dog in heat and the old dog mounted her. Then they were approached by another male dog and the old (father) dog growled at him. The old dog and the other male dog began to sniff each other. They eventually parted ways. Once, out on the streets, they came upon a fire hydrant. The old dog raised his leg and peed on it. Further down the road they came upon another fire hydrant. The old dog peed on it too. Then they returned home.

Once safely back at home, the old dog ask the pup: "Did you learn anything today son?" He said: "yes sir. I learned allot. But I have a question. I understand why you dumped over the trash can. That was to satisfy your hunger. I understand why you mounted the female dog. That was to satisfy your passion. I understand why you growled at the other male dog. You were warning him to protect me. I understand that y'all sniffed each other, came to terms, and parted ways. But I don't understand why you kept peeing on fire hydrants".

The old dog said: "That's the most important lesson in life. If you can't eat it, screw it, or communicate with it, piss on it".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
~~Anarchist gunowners and fake patriots, beware! [Reuters, February 11, 2016] "The final four occupiers left the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge on Thursday and joined 12 other occupiers to face federal charges."

However brave you think you may be, claiming your Second Amendment rights, you are not a 'well-regulated militia' and you will be treated as domestic terrorists.~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8308 posts)
Goodenuff. I have read many articles on the subject of Obama's EO concerning "loopholes" in gun sales and the issues in the EO that pertain to "mental health". The one that sums up the "mental health" issue of the EO, it's purpose, and the actual predicted effectiveness of it (by mental health professionals) is best outlined in an article titled "Experts discuss mental health provisions in the Executive Order on Gun Control". It's a neutral, unbiased, article in reference to mental heath stereotyping, and the broad spectrum of mental health as it pertains to gun ownership and the EO. You can google the article if you care to read it. But you have to read the whole article to get all of the opinions.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I'm confuzzled. Tom, if you're trying to post the whole article, maybe the issue is the length of the article. Try using just the key point and then post the site the article can be viewed at to give proper credit.

For links I do what the clever rabbit suggested- leave off the www and http part, put a single space after the "dot" and before the domain extension.

Like this:

usnews. com/news/us/articles/2016-02-01/police-say-chicago-homicides-climbed-dramatically-in-january

Just C&P the link into the address bar and remove the space after the "dot". I have a clever browser- it takes care of the www and http stuff.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Posting links here is such a no brainer even a libtard can do it. 3 Ws in a row is a no-no so separate them like this - ww w or take the beginning of the link off.

You also have to separate the dot (.) from the com like this - nobrainer. com

When you copy and past the link simply take out the space...or don't...it could be liberal propaganda.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3932 posts)
Robert, I've seen you post links in these forums before so I guess you figured out how to do it. Would you please share the secret with Tom so that he can post his links too? Thank you.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Correction--- Articles to read. Not "web site".

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 712  Next »
72 to 81 of 7112
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.