Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 5463   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfectmatch,

I challenge you to a duel. These are the terms. I get my Ruger loaded with one round of .22LR. I get to shoot first and you must stand still for me to do that. After my one little shot, you may shoot me as many times as you like with the caliber of your choice.

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(153 posts)
Good:

""Who is going to risk angering someone who is armed with a deadly weapon?" So, you are saying that a weapon is a deterrent to, oh say, a crime?"

Nope, just prevents people from approaching the person with the weapon and having a discussion, because that conversation could turn heated and the person with the gun, decide to win the argument and claim self defense.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
That's not very good information. Sorry.

Look at the history of why the US gov't originally adopted the 45 acp, and why the FBI adopted the 10mm (even though they later found many of their agents couldn't handle the recoil)

Yes, a 22 will kill, but it's hardly a choice any informed person would make.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Robin has a Walther PK380 that she loves, almost as much as her AK47.

Unless the person you're shooting has a superhuman pain tolerance, ANY bullet will take the fight out of them, if it doesn't kill them outright.

2 years ago here in Ohio there was a school shooting, google the name T.J. Lane and you can see the details of it. I bought the same handgun the shooter used with my next paycheck, a Ruger Mk3 Target, .22LR, because it was a live fire field test of the gun, which performed admirably in that psychotic murder. He emptied the 10 round magazine, aiming for the head with every shot. He got 6 hits, 2 died instantly, 3 went down in critical condition, 1 of those 3 died the next day, his sixth shot took a chunk out of a guy's ear. If that gun can do that much damage in a murder, then it's certainly viable as a self-defense weapon. Even without head shots, one or two .22LR bullets in the chest will eliminate that person as an active threat, unless they happen to be a pro-football linebacker on meth, then it might take 3 or 4 shots.

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(153 posts)
"Who is going to risk angering someone who is armed with a deadly weapon?"

So, you are saying that a weapon is a deterrent to, oh say, a crime?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
If you like a PPK, you should check out a PPQ. It's got a sweet trigger.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"There was an overwhelming sense of peace, safety, security, and respect in the restaurant. There is nothing like exercise of our 2nd Amendment rights to maintain order in our society."

And the left are the ones called tyrants?

Who is going to risk angering someone who is armed with a deadly weapon? Much less a group of people who have such weapons? So of course no one is going to call you out for being a group of cowards, who cannot go places without a small army to your back.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
".380- the caliber of choice for James Bond. "

I always like the PPK. I'm a big single action fan.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Mississippi law permits open carry.

While having lunch at the Cracker Barrel one day in Jackson recently with Mrs. U and her kids and their kids, several other patrons (family patriarchs eating with their large families) displayed heat on their hips.

There was an overwhelming sense of peace, safety, security, and respect in the restaurant. There is nothing like exercise of our 2nd Amendment rights to maintain order in our society.

Mr. Uriah (the Free Thinker)

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
.380- the caliber of choice for James Bond.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 5463   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns