Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 723  Next »
72 to 81 of 7223
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotcha...

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
Naw bad prose I guess. Guns are not a negative thing if you have not commited crimes or committed domestic violence. If you have however committed crimes or chosen domestic violence as a choice, then you chose to give up your rights as a citizen, and do not get to own a gun legally. Therefore a gun would be a negative thing for you and anyone around you as you do not possess the mental capacity to properly exercise that particular right.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
if the illegals only came for work that would be one thing that most people would understand. But most illegals come for the social welfare system they get and for free medial care in the ER and the free schooling for their kids.

Only a very small percentage of illegals come to America for work

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
@sar- jobs is just a small part of illegals in this country. I guess you want to minimize the accomplishments and efforts it took for immigrants that did it the right way and followed the process?

New York NY
Username hidden
(2335 posts)
"There you go Tramp even your little brain can understand this now."

Thank you for noticing the relative small size of my brain, Einstein.

If you would take the few seconds required to try and use a few basic grammar skills, simple folks like me might make a little sense out the shit you write. Now that you've done that, you're right, I do think that I can understand what you're attempting to say.

And now...

I'm wishing that I had a gun or two in the house that I might put to my own head for asking! Lmao

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
Its very simple. because of the right to own a gun, your home is not being invaded by gangs who fear that you might have a gun in your home which will put a bullet into their useless bodies and kill them.

There you go Tramp even your little brain can understand this now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6917 posts)
Can anyone in the room interpret that for me?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
"more guns is not a negative thing for those that haven't given up the right...aka those who choose to commit crimes."

I'm confused about what you're saying here, 2Tryin. Are you saying that those who "haven't given up the right are those who choose to commit crimes?" That doesn't sound like something I'd expect you to say.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5810 posts)
"Liberals don't care about people entering the country illegally. " . If you worry that illegals are taking your job means you suck at it...

New York NY
Username hidden
(3226 posts)
more guns is not a negative thing for those that haven't given up the right...aka those who choose to commit crimes.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 723  Next »
72 to 81 of 7223
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.