Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  712  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  ... 747  Next »
7161 to 7170 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
"Statements like the above make me ponder if you're too stupid to converse with. Really, Really moronic. If you weren't stupid you should be ashamed of that."

First, insults are counterproductive. As to my intelligence, the Bush administration listens to me about education policy. So does the the California governor. Does the Bush administration listen to you on anything?

Second, let me take it slow for you.

If an incarcerated person can receive mail, they can order things over the mail, including firearms.

If there is no law, the authorities have no right to restrict the receipt of mail, including firearms.

Logically, with no law, incarcerated people can have firearms. Your words, not mine.

"In a perfect world the person granting parole/release would be criminally liable for any actions. I think this would make them much more cautious."

You didn't answer the question. Anyone is criminally liable for their actions. Should the released be able to own firearms?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23019 posts)
Exactly FJ, you beat me to it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't understand why the pansy liberals have such a problem with people owning guns. It's just a tool like a chainsaw or an car. More people are killed in car wrecks than by handgun. Why not outlaw cars?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't know where your pulling your data but, basicly without listing all the data, but your welcome to look it up. Heart desease is number one, stroke is number three. By far most poeple in the us die from medical reasons. Followed by accidental deaths, where automobiles are the prime suspect. You are 5 times more likely to get run over by car, or die in one, then to die from any type of gun discharge. If liberals are really concerned with premature death, then they should outlaw butter, red meat, walking down the street, driving in a car. Not to mention that most vehicle deaths are caused by alcohol. We all know where Ted Kennedy stands or falls on that. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
If people want to commit suicide with their handguns why shouldn't they have that right?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Violent Criminals and mentally ill people deemed dangerous would only have access to guns in a perfect world if you put sporting good stores in jails and assylums. You're such a fucking dolt."

All guns are not sold out of sporting goods stores. In fact, in the absence of laws, few probably would be.

So you do believe in some restrictions on gun ownership. Violent criminals and mentally ill who are incarcerated. Got it. Can they receive mail? If they can, they can order a gun.

How about violent criminals that have been paroled and mentally ill people deemed dangerous who control with medication and are under a doctor's care?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23019 posts)
Really now Dan.

If there are no gun control laws, then anyone can own a gun, including violent criminals and/or mentally ill people.

It's only logical. I know you have trouble with logic, especially in this conversation, but there is no other logical conclusion.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23019 posts)
LOL

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
to answer the question of mentally ill owning handguns.........of course not. but then liberals don't want handguns anyway. OOOPS

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
In a perfect world there would be no Violent Criminals, Mentally Ill people, Drugs (or the need of),Racism, Homophobia, debt, wars, Ugly People or clothes. In a perfect world I dare to say there would be no need for guns except for maybe hunting (but then the game would just walk up to you and die on it's own).

But let's face it we do not live in a perfect world. We are at war, not only in Iraq but on our own streets. There is a war on drugs, illegal immigration, violent crime, domestic violence, the list goes on and on. Our streets and our homes are not safe. Do we need to constantly look over our shoulders and be scared of someone saying hello? Absolutely not. Do we need to be pro active in our safety? Yes. We are the first line of defense for ourselves, family, property and pets. The police are only here (in this case) to fill out statements and give the presence of protection. The police are not liable for our protection.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  712  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  ... 747  Next »
7161 to 7170 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.