Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  712  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  ... 735  Next »
7161 to 7170 of 7349
User Details are only visible to members.
Well we could talk about what pieces we prefer. I still like my clunky old series 80 1911. The stainless Taurus, 6", 7 shot, .357 is cool also. I must admit my python is a great gun.

Someone once asked me what my favorite gun was. I replied.. One that's in my hand, loaded, and working. That's the real truth of it.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I guess Dizzy must have gotten frustrated that ya'll turned this anti-gun thread into a gun show. LoL.

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Actually, I like knives. I usually have at least one on me. A saber is a little too long to be toting around. ;) I have enough knives that I now only collect the ones that have an interesting mechanism. My carry preference is a 2.5" blade. It's small enough to carry well in my pocket or stocking top.. It's long enough cut what needs cutting. It's also legal in length. I have a variety of sizes but that's my preference.

If I could actually get a carry permit in Maryland, I would still carry a knife. It's a useful tool and weapon. Speaking of that.. I also LOVE Tac lights. Those with a skull crusher have to most number of uses. I carry one in my car with lithium batteries. Those fair better in the cold. Let's just say....I like my tools.

Mischief..definitely has a tool fetish..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
well you said;

Should that fail and the usefullness of either firearm as a club also fails, I just have to kiss my ass goodbye.

get a saber, guns first, saber, then guns as clubs if all else fails ;)

besides there is something sexy about a saber.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
get a saber..........................

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
I figure anyone that sees a naked 5'5 woman with a Winchester repeater rifle is going to A) be afraid I actually know how to use it. or B) be laughing so hard they disable themselves.

I much prefer my pistol, but it is residing in the stable right now.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
For home defence I keep a mosburg with 7 rnds of 00 buck, backed up with a .45acp 1911.

At 2am I figure the site of me naked at the top of the steps racking the slide of the mossburg would be either 1. quite scarey or 2. humorus. either way home invader is fucked.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I never said I didn't have a shotgun. I have shells... I just have never fired it. ;) Got it for crowd control.

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief gets horny hearing the boys talk about FIREPOWER.

Sigh. I have yet to learn about shotguns. I'm a pistol chick all the way at this point. One of these days, I'm going to study those tools..then commence to learning about the spread and other details the old fashioned way. ;)

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Damn good price on those too, I was surprised when I went to the site GilbertsGuns*com to look. I do need a new auto 12 for bird hunting.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  712  713  714  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  ... 735  Next »
7161 to 7170 of 7349
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.