Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 711  Next »
62 to 71 of 7102
User Details are only visible to members.
John, I'm going to assume your comment was directed at an individual whose posts I can't read when I log on. Otherwise, it made no sense.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Did you modify the original posters topic? What you just parrotted is nowhere in the original post.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
What does that have to do with arming the free people of our republic?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible," Trump said.

Just what America needs.... A rich Charlie Manson as the Repub nomination.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
You carry the ball well 39 !!!!!!.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
Goodenuf you have valid points, people should handle their firearms responsibly. I too, like I am sure many here, have taken fire from well armed insurgents with AKs, PKM and RPGS. However, individual irresponsibility is no reason for restriction of larger societal rights. An individual who is irresponsible and by that irresponsibly harms another should be prosecuted for his misdeeds, his neighbors should not be punished for his actions, nor should the people at large suffer from the irresponsibility of a very, very few. If we legislated all things in such a way no one would be able to drive, drink, openly and freely speak, or conduct their personal sexual lives as they wished. All have been abused by evil and/or stupid people to the detriment of innocent bystanders.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I understand, I speak sarcasm.

However, listening to your sarcasm is like listening to someone speak Russian in Cantonese with an Irish accent.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Good, What I posted was a sarcastic joke of leaving a gun and bullets and it doesn't kill anyone on its own.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2326 posts)
39TNCOUPLE, The behavior of some who own and use firearms is a matter of concern to me as regards safety and proper handling. At this time I'm only going to address one part of your post.

I do not recall using the term reckless, and am not going back to find it, but I will respond with this:

HFT has a habit of posting old, untrue things found on the Internet and not explaining that they are not his original thoughts. I was unfamiliar with the story when I originally responded. It turns out it was a fictional story by someone else from several years ago. That said...

IMO anyone who leaves a firearm unattended for a period of time, especially with ammunition in plain sight and in close proximity is irresponsible. I have witnessed first hand the deadly results of firearms left in that manner. IMO, anyone who would defend such an action is irresponsible as well..

I consider myself a responsible firearm owner. I have owned and safely handled them since I was 7 years old, despite some very questionable firearm handling by those who taught me at an early age. I recognize their errors now, and correct them when I observe them handling a gun in an unsafe manner.

I own several firearms of various types. I shoot regularly, and I have shot competitively. I am an active hunter of game of all sizes and types. I have instructed people on the proper use and handling of firearms. I am legally able to carry a concealed weapon in more places than I will ever go. On multiple occasions I have looked down the barrel of a loaded firearm held by a stranger to me while they committed a felony. I have seen first hand the fatal results of a gunshot on living things- including people.

I understand the subject of responsible firearm handling and storage very well.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Sensibly spoken, 39T.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2005 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 711  Next »
62 to 71 of 7102
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.