Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 732  Next »
61 to 70 of 7312
User Details are only visible to members.
@Ron, spoken by a man that's "been there done that". Nothing like living a reality to see what reality is.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1524 posts)
Those last posts by fred and sexy are right on.

Still no proposals from the anti-gunners.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1524 posts)
The so called "critical mass".

The loudest don't speak for the majority.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
Was that gibberish the answer to my question. TBR? NOPE!!! That's because you would rather whine than do anything serious.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
The Democrats war on guns is their dream. no guns the needs for cops goes up by a factor of four or more. More cops = more government union members and more union dues money to their pockets and campaign of the Democratic Party.

All Democrats care about is expanding the size and power of government so they can expand the size of their bank accounts.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6963 posts)
People have found ways to get rid of social behaviors they don't like.

When the critical mass is against our current gun culture, things will change. And it is coming...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22597 posts)
Sexy, the way Liberals will get rid of gun is what they do with everything else is, TAX IT TO DEATH. Own a gun or have a penis, not both. If you want a gun and give up your penis then you have to pay a huge PROPERTY TAX on each gun you own. Plus after they cut off your penis for the first gun each succeeding gun they cut off one finger. After owning eleven guns I don't know what comes next. LIBERAL "DO GOODERS" AT WORK.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4205 posts)
I just wish one of you Gun haters would tell me how you're going to get rid of guns. Otherwise, you're just pissing down your leg and that warm feeling is soothing.. There is almost one gun per person in this country. Are you going to establish an American Gestapo to put gun folks in American prison camps if we don't turn over our guns? How are you going to do it? Tell us. We want to understand! The truth is, all you are really doing is annoying every 2nd Amendment American gun owner with your continuous crybaby whining, and causing more of us to go out and buy another gun. Or, maybe you'll just continue to whine anyway, because that what you do - naturally.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
Wow, I don't know a single gun owner that fits the description tbr gave. Yep, that 10% is probably close. Maybe less than that.

Still no law recommendations from the anti-gun crowd.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1524 posts)
I would call that a responsible gun owner.

A gun nut to me is the opposite. Someone who thinks having a gun makes them cool, or think they are more manly because the have one. Someone who buys guns for how they look, not how they function.

Basically, someone who is irresponsible in their ownership.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22597 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 732  Next »
61 to 70 of 7312
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.