Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  ... 734  Next »
5351 to 5360 of 7332
User Details are only visible to members.
sweet...the last time we talked...i was an asshole and I am sorry for that...hope you accept my apology

the rest of the bill of rights....freedom of speech....freedom of press....religious freedom....self incrimination....etc.....protect individual rights and do not harm other people....

modern advances like 8-track tape(not so advanced), cd, dvd...promote QOL and do not hurt people

the spirit of the 2nd amendment is unclear at best....most scholars disagree and sometimes based on the personnel or political views....guns kill alot of people.....so...considering our response to 9/11....an easier way to save more innocent lives is to ban guns

hope you understand

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Explore, You have stated that the only right in the Bill of Rights that you have a problem with is the Second Amendment. Why is that? I am not trying to start anything with you, I would honestly like to know. Has someone close to you been killed? Just believe that it is out dated?

There is no way that the founding fathers would know what kind og guns we would have now. That is true. There is no way that the Founding fathers could possibly see the AR-15, or the AK-47, or the .50cal machine gun. So if the Second Amendment is outdated due to foresight of the Founding Fathers; then shouldn't the right to Free Speech be outdated also? The Founding Fathers could have no way forseen the telegraph, the phonograph, the telephone, the television, the radio, the 8-track, record, cassette tapes, I-pods, or the internet. They would have no Ideas of picture phones, cameras, or video cassette recorders. What is the difference? One is just as deadly as the other.

I don't want any issues with you, just a friendly dissagreement. I have enough issues with the local professor.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"they can tell you where the capital is w/o a map....lol"

"Jay"walking comes to mind....lol

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
they can tell you where the capital is w/o a map....lol

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
"goodcpl....u are right...we were in Greece last summer and there are no lage requirements for drinking....our kids under 18 were able to buy alcohol (for us)and their rate of ETOH abuse is much less...plus...it is easier to get around w/o a car

and they have gun control "

their kids are little more intelligent over there. i'll bet they can find the capital on the map....lol

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Fun, the word is anesthesiologist

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
goodcpl....u are right...we were in Greece last summer and there are no lage requirements for drinking....our kids under 18 were able to buy alcohol (for us)and their rate of ETOH abuse is much less...plus...it is easier to get around w/o a car

and they have gun control

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
no prob explor. There are so extreme antigun medical groups out there. We both know that you can find a study to support almost any position in the literature. Sort of like those "expert witnesses" that the trial lawyers find. Seems we gas passers have a great love for guns, and the ASA has cut a wide path around any antigun statements. Much of my pro gun feelings come from the fact that I grew up with guns. My father was a WW2 Marine, and stressed the mastery of weapons to my brother and I at a young age. I have been shooting since I was 5 years old. I got my 1st gun, a single shot .410 shotgun at age 7, a .22 rifle a couple of years later, and a .30-30 deer rifle at 12. I grew up in a rural area where at least 25 or 30 rifles or shotguns were in the school parking lot during hunting season, since we often hunted before or after school. No kid ever went to his car or truck to threaten another student. We were raised with guns, understood them, and respected them.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
They are not adults, by law in most states. Though they may be treated as adults at 17 or 18, almost all states do not consider a person an adult until they are 21 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I call BS. MD has an age of consent and an age of majority. Age of consent is 13. Age of majority is 16. Exclude us from those states that attach an age to adulthood.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
"They are not adults, by law in most states. Though they may be treated as adults at 17 or 18, "

how convoluted of a statement is that?? they are adults, but they aren't adults?? which is it? no one on here can answer the question of ,"if someone can die for their country, why can't they have a drink?"

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  ... 734  Next »
5351 to 5360 of 7332
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.