Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... More 
Start   5351 to 5360 of 5954   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Char I miss Claire already, what a great gal!!

Tort I have a hard time being rude to a girl. But I do like to talk dirty, pull hair, and spank during sex, especially doing it doggy style, will that count for rude?? FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Bravo Destin. It's all about respect toward women, plain and simple. Always and without question. If you can't restrain yourself in a silly internet forum, and I realize that some take this stuff far more serious than I, to be the better man and walk away, then in my eye your character is already suspect. Now I'm not saying that if some flaky crackhead bitch runs at you swinging a knife, that the correct move isn't to knock her out, but those are exceptional circumstances,lol.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Thanks.

I guess the 7 years of college and $60,000 in students loans was worth it, after all ;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17986 posts)
Torta, respect of women is highly regarded in the Lifestyle, when jnm attacks and brutalizes a lady in the forums, that is not a good thing. It is not the first time. You may like him and I am sure a couple do, but that is no reason not to ban him...and what dar did was unconscionable, he should be banned. Remember what you say here may impact your swinging and which partners will accept you...your previous posts can be read...why would I ever want people like that even talking to my wife let alone fucking her??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Actually TBR, I thought you posed some intelligent points in this thread. They were misguided and dead wrong, but still intelligent none the less ;)

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
OK, Dancing, I'll play.

I don't see too many people who come to this politics forum for intelligent debate and discussion. Most everyone here is pretty set in their ways and will not consider the views of the other side, no matter how intelligently presented. Add to that the one's who continually and exclusively call other's names, and intelligence quickly goes out the window.

Also, there is no right to free speech here. This is a private entity, and they can regulate what is said in the fora.

I try not to personally attack others. I am not always successful. However, I can not see myself reporting another person on here for anything they would say to me or about me. The one time someone brought my wife into the conversation, we handled it amongst ourselves.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17986 posts)
Point taken Tort. Like I said, I'm old fashioned, and old,lol. Just for me, I wonder if a man can't walk away from a ridiculous internet argument with a woman, How do they handle themselves in a face to face disagreement? Maybe it's just the way I was brought up, I just find it hard to hold much respect for a man that fights with women, and that applies whether it's a physical altercation or an attempt to emotionally or intellectually browbeat someone into submission in a public forum. Like I said though, I absolutely don't expect everyone to embrace my personal beliefs, and I sure don't mean to sound as though I'm pushing them on anyone here, just for me personally, life is far too short to play childish games.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Destin and others

I was just wondering how other members would know when someone was suspended. Apparantly they are just blocked from posting in the forum.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
"Sticks and stones", especially in an internet forum that simply doesn't matter much in real life, sure I'll buy that. On the other hand, at what point does the right of "free speech" of a few, in a private forum no less, still apply, when it spills over onto the rights of so many others who come to the forums for intelligent debate and conversation? Personally, I can excuse ignorance, not everyone is informed about everything. A part of me is prone to ignore the stupidity too, when someone decides to boast and flex their beer muscles here. Attacks against a woman by a man, whether internet based or real life, are inexcusable to me personally however. Guess I'm old-fashioned in a lot of ways, because I still buy into the idea of "do unto others" too.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
And then there is Sweet over in open forums. I have no idea what happened there...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17986 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... More 
Start   5351 to 5360 of 5954   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns