Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  ... 712  Next »
5351 to 5360 of 7112
User Details are only visible to members.
JN, I am not at all suprized that the cut and paste reflects your views. Handguns have many uses. Self defense is one, but from many different threats. I carry one about 50% of the time. I have 3 times shot a poisonous snake that posed a threat to me or a family member. I do not shoot them unless it is a threat. I also hunt with handguns, and have killed everything from rabbits to wild boar with them. We hunters and hikers carry them with us when hunting in bear country. There have been numerous hunters and hikers that have saved their lives with handguns. The average deer or elk gun is not adequate defense from a large bear.Most rifles that are adequate for bear, are not good dear rifles. I carry a large caliber handgun when bear hunting just in case up close shooting is required. On one hunt, my hunting partner killed a wounded bear that was less than 10 yards away when it charged from dense cover. My rifle was useless at this range, thus a .44 magnum may have saved my life.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
LOL, Blackwater guys are patriots, friends who will help protect me, the anti Americans are the ones that should be worried...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"why? cause I don't carry a gun?" ====================== Why????????? Probably because you are not allowed to...

That damn jealousy thing again...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"why? cause I don't carry a gun?"

No, because you can't grasp the reason why people chose to be responsible for their own protection instead of relying on somebody else.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
Jim

What idiot did you copy that from? There is a total lack of logic to it. It's no wonder you copied it.

You still can't use your own words; it's either cut and paste, or cheer on somebody else.

Please grow up and stop with the jealousy. We don't find you attractive physically or intellectually. I don't try to engage you in conversation here so I'd wish you'd do the same.

Looks like I have to activate that ignore feature again.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
Jim

You'd be considered a coward even in your homeland.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
Just in

"JERUSALEM - A Palestinian man from east Jerusalem rammed a construction vehicle into three cars and a city bus in downtown Jerusalem near the luxury hotel where presidential candidate Barack Obama is supposed to stay Tuesday night as he kicks off a visit to Israel. The attacker injured four people before an Israeli civilian shot and killed him, police and witnesses said. "

An armed civilian ended the attack. How about that!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
Let them come to try to take my guns...even the military will not take them away from us, that is why hussein wants his black panther private army to terrorize us with!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Welcome to the USA. Hope you enjoy the rights promised you by the constitution. Luckily we are assured of our 2nd ammendment along with all the other rights enjoyed.

oh boy, another wingnut......

If you don't like this aspect of freedom of the USA, feel free to try another country. "

I tell desty that all the time....lol

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Senator Obama's State and City, Bloody, Gory Out of Control Violence Atlas Shrugs 2008-07-17 11:55:21 The summer of 2008 will be remembered as especially violent. Blagojevich said there's been a child shot nearly every day since June 26, with 29 Chicago Public School students shot since last fall. Check out what happens right in Obama's front yard, his own city... crime is so bad the Democratic Governor (and Rezko pal) wants to call in the National Guard. Now, imagine what wil happen to the US while he's out spending billions in Asia, Africa, Middle East (promising to double foreign aid to failed despots) and cavorting with terrorists". (hat tip trk) Change. Change. Change you ain't gonna believe!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  531  532  533  534  535  536  537  538  539  540  ... 712  Next »
5351 to 5360 of 7112
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.