Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... More 
Start   5351 to 5360 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW I hated Miami Vice too, her favorite show, she had Don Johnson thing back then. LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Dar I imagine the peanuts might melt on the gun. I knew of this because I put down a dog for a family that was hit by a car. He did not want the children to hear the report of the gun. The father happened to have a small cardboard box, he taped it up and I cut a slit with my mac knife. Worked great, hope no potential hit men are reading this.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Balt

You sound smart, but if he doesn't buy his gun over the counter. What good is ballistic fingerprinting going to do? And I'm just speaking as a former police chief, Who is going to pay for all this, do you realize how expensive this will be for very very small return. How many officers would this take off the street? Again don't believe CSI tv shows. Miami would be broke in a week if they actually did investigations this way. Let alone they do not have this kind of personnel. Not trying to be a smart ass, just trying to enlighten you. I don't watch tv my wife does, I cringe every time she turns CSI on.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Dar

No catcher needed. A nice cardboard box with a slot cut for your hand. Also suppresses the sound to a thump.....LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Balt

Those measures only work for stupid criminals. Any crook with half a brain is going to dump the gun after he uses it. The pros certainly do. A ejector does not need to be replaced just a quick rasp of a file. And what dummy would leave shell casings behind unless it was a heat of the moment crime. Don't believe the tv shows, those labs would be closed in a heart beat.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Now why does that not surprise me, any dealings with McVeigh too JNM?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
ballistic fingerprinting is a joke. It so easy to change the "finger print" of the barrel as to be worthless and a waste of money. Further more Tagents are useless and degrade the effectiveness of the powder.

How easy is it to change the "finger print" all it takes is a stiff wire brush.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Balt

I think Destin was talking about JNM!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
hard to argue with people of lesser intelligence about liberal misques, they think are normal...gun control being one of them...We arm ourself just in case these less intelligent people gain control and try to ban guns...They are cowards and would not have to guts to come and get mine. Oh but they do provide their kids illegal substances..that is OK

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
JNM

You never let me down!! I don't why they bother you so much. Have you thought of therapy. As I said before, if your the classic example of a liberal, well no need in arguing anymore. Our point has been made!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... More 
Start   5351 to 5360 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns