Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 712  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7112
User Details are only visible to members.
Desty, Don't forget that The thug broke into DelMar's home the night before and stole several things including his vehicle AND his house keys. DelMar and his family were in the house at the time. The next night the thug came back driving DelMars own vehicle. He used DelMars keys to gain intance into the home. DelMar went into his childrens room with his hand gun. When the bastard opened the door DelMar shot him. He was in fear of his childrens lives. The thug was apprehended on the way to a local hospital in DelMars vehicle. Also a gun was found on the thug. If DelMar had not shot the man his children and possibly his wife and himself would have been dead or worse. Worse being his children and wife raped and then killed. DelMar and people like him are heroes because they said to hell with the law when their families are in trouble. He and others like him in every state should run for office so they can abolish these stupid laws protecting criminals and victimizing law abiding citizens.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
llinois resident Hale DeMar was prosecuted by the town of Wilmette for using a handgun to defend his home in 2003. Wilmette had imposed a ban on the possession of handguns, in effect making the town a gun-free zone.

To correct the situation, several Illinois state legislators introduced SB 2165 to protect the right of self-defense for residents like DeMar. Obama voted against the bill.

That self-defense bill protecting the right to bear arms for law-abiding citizens such as DeMar passed the Illinois state Senate and was enacted into law over the governor's veto (and Obama's opposition).

So he wouldn't ban handguns, he would just ban using them.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Look to your own. W's offer to aid in the form of nationalizing that state's NG, after devastation caused by a hurricane was refused by his OWN BROTHER, Governor of FLA.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
want to see an America if an osambama gets in? Look South:

Obama Caught Stealing Ideas From Cuban Communist Regime

Surprise!... Obama stole his "civilian security force" idea from the Castro Regime.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I just fear having Obama in an "act right now" position and him not having a teleprompter telling him what to do.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Bicpl, as I understand a lot of the firearms were destroyed, I believe the victims of this should be reimbursed the full value, but this will be difficult because as I was told the seizing offenders did not give receipts for the firearms. N.O. should awaken people what can happen to our rights. I have to go along with perfect as I do not know what Bush knew about the shameless actions, but I am still disappointed. But again all presidents are not perfect, and Bush is no exception. I have a real fear of politicians who claim to be perfect as in Obama.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Destn....religion means nothing for freedom. Religion didnt do the Jews a hell of a lot of good did it? But they did a heck of a job in the Ghetto holding off the Whermacht once they had them though! Its really just the guns and the fear they instill in Govt lackeys who dont respect the law that is the slavation of Freedom.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
fjep--you are correct they were of course Democrats leaders who support the Brady Bunch...no doubt they had campaign contributions from them. However, its also the duty and responsibility to NOT follow UN-lawful orders. Every first grader knows Federal Law superceeds local/state. Some good Cops in N.O. quit. (one of whom I know personally from the 1988 Rep National convention-we kept in touch) Nagin supplemented with volunteer jackbooted thugs from other anti-gun states like NewJermany(NJ) who are used to abusing people's rights. Feds SHOULD have done something..like arresting and prosecuting those violating Fed Court Order. They still are in violation...not returning firearms stolen during Katrina...they even denied their existance at ne point. Thats obstruction of justice... plain and simple.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Freedom has a chance as long as we have our guns and our Religion, otherwise these liberal commies will steal everything.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
J, they would be government. The same ones that have attempted to take away or gun rights since the 1960s. They would be the government that passed the clinton era bans that for the most part (thank God) have gone away in the free states.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 712  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7112
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.