Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 731  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7306
User Details are only visible to members.
I say there are no lines. Funny is funny.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10346 posts)
Sorry JNM, I thought at some point you had stated handguns should be banned. If you never said of implied that, I am sorry for that part of the post.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Wish I did have that car Dark. I stick to my SUV's and the greatest red neck car Z-28!!!

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
A teacher with a gun could have stopped the slaughter of the students at Va tech and the many high schools over the past several years. Having a gun does not mean you are planning to use it. And as for the seat belts, for me they are a plan to protect me if something bad happens, hand gun same issue. So far, the handgun has saved me and my wife. Have not needed seatbelt yet. You hate guns and do not want one, no prob, your right. I enjoy shooting, hunting, and feeling safe, my right. If libs could just not try to force other people to agree with them.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
"I call that bad fucking luck, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. "

I'd call it shirking your responsibilty to your family. I don't know why it's a liberal thing.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Dark, that is why our home defense weapons are loaded and in close reach. Under my side of bed is .357 revolver, her side, a .40 S&W with tactical light, along with a 12 ga. magnum with short barrel, pistol grip, and 5 rounds of 00 buck. Daughter has Semi Auto AK-47 with 30 rounds in mag by her bed. There is also a .40 cal in my wife's purse, and another .357 in my fanny pack at all times.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
JNM, Some of the non defense (against humans) good that has come from handguns for me has been some very good venison, wild boar, and quite a few rabbits. I enjoy hunting not only with handguns, but I also hunt with single shot muzzle loaders along with some of my friends. On 2 occasions, I have used my handgun to finish off a wild boar at close range when a non-stopping shot was made with a muzzle loader. My best friend shot a bear at less then 10 yards when we were tracking a wounded one in thick cover. Close range rifle work is not always possible. I have also shot poisonous snakes while hiking or fishing with my handgun. There are millions of handguns in this country, and the total non suicide death rate from all guns is about 11,500 (per cdc), and these include accidents, use by police, and self defense by citizens. The percent of guns that are misused is tiny.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Jim

This could be your wife, god forbid.

Police Seek Help In Decade Old Rape, Home Invasion SOUTH STRABANE TWP. (KDKA) ― Police in Washington County are asking for your help to solve a decade old cold case.

It involved a home invasion and rape of a 60-year-old woman.

The incident happened on December 31, 1998 in South Strabane Township.

Police still believe that with the public's help they can solve this violent crime.

"After breaking into the house, they detained the elderly victim and they ripped the phones from off the walls," said Detective John Burner, of the South Strabane Township Police Department. "When they were inside the house, they stole large amounts of jewelry, including a large amount of turquoise jewelry. After stealing the jewelry, and before leaving, the two males raped and sexually assaulted this elderly victim for two hours."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Jim

Here's one close to my house

Teen convicted in West Mifflin home invasion, murder By The Tribune-Review Friday, July 18, 2008

Buzz up!

An Allegheny County jury convicted a teenager Friday of third-degree murder for a fatal home invasion in West Mifflin. Caesar Trice, 19, of West Mifflin, was convicted in the Nov. 25, 2006 shooting death of Aaron Cardamone. The victim's brother, John Cardamone and a friend, Kim Messenger, were wounded.

A second defendant, Anthony Nelson, 20, was acquitted of first- and second-degree murder, but the jury was hung on the third-degree murder charge. Prosecutors did not immediately say if they would retry Nelson.

Trice also was convicted of two counts of aggravated assault and trespassing. Prosecutors had sought a first-degree murder conviction.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Jim

You see, information is knowledge. You are simply ignorant, and possibly not very bright.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  521  522  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  ... 731  Next »
5251 to 5260 of 7306
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.