Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 5470   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking of stopping power...

arsenalfirearms.c om/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And your response to the other question is......?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
You are correct FJ, Bond carried a .32.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I define a gun nut as one who refuses common sense laws governing weapons, such as mental health checks on the owner and all those living in the home of the owner, so to possess a weapon in the home. (if a person living with you fails such a check, you must keep the weapon else where, such as a state armory. Yes, you are likely to be charged a fee.)

Further a gun nut can be defined as one who defends the use of deadly force such as with the Zimmerman case, where by Zimmerman broke all common sense when he played cop. Reasonable people do not go chasing people around, raising the tensions and causing an altercation... Much less chase after someone (in a vehicle) in the middle of the night and then dismount from the vehicle to chase after that someone by foot. (that is actually how some women are raped, how some gang members who are about to bloody themselves hunt a lone target to kill... It is how everyone who has bad intents, acts.)

Lastly, a gun nut (mostly a nut or unstable person) requires the security blanket of a weapon, where ever they go.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
"Thinking of buying my first handgun next payday and would like some recommendations from some of the posters who seem to know a lot about them. I want something easy to clean, easy to shot with not a lot of kick. Something the wife can handle easily. Was thinking of a 9MM but not sure if it will have enough stopping power. Nothing larger than a 40cal. I think anything bigger than that and the recoil would be to much for her."

Revolver is really the best choice for a new handgun owner. But quality revolvers are more expensive than quality semi autos. A used Glock is all of those things you seek at a respectable price.

But check out the prices of Ruger SR series semi autos. They are less than Glocks and S&W. S&W are less then Glock, but seem to have a higher resale value than Glocks.

You can get a M&P .40 from Buds for 441 last time I checked. I paid 415 for my Glock 37. Since you don't reload you should stick with the .40 or the 9mm. Ammo is less expensive for them, 9mm is even less expensive than .380.

You can buy Keltec, and Ruger 9mm that are almost as small as the 380s and conceal very well. There are several gun sites that offer good deals but you will have to have the gun delivered to a FFL, and they will charge you a fee. Often that fee is less than the state taxes though.

I have bought three guns from Bud's, and one from Centerfiresystems, the Glock 22. The Glock 22 would not be a good conceal carry firearm though, too big. Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore also has good deals on firearms, but you have to be quick with them. They sell them fast.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
".380- the caliber of choice for James Bond."

For some reason I thought Mr. Bond's gun was a .32. Not important though.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I prefer My bullet Remain inside my Intended Target and do what it was intended to do..... Remind my target not to do whatever they did again......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
the 9mm bullet did what it was supposed to do. The 25 did not.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Five of the 25Cal Beretta slugs cleared thre target box. The plywood was 3/4 inch. I sure thought the 9mm would have more penetration;both were hollow point.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(567 posts)
Try ammo from Glaser, or Speer Gold Dot

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 5470   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns