Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710105191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are right. and know it. They know it too. Let them stew in their own self- loathing (the ultimate destination of the righteous) Don't play the pundit's (Critic's? Lawyer's.) game.

Times like this I LOVE being a bisexual man. There is so much, so often bull-shit most men feel they have to wave around like a flag that they've confused it with real life. After you've made yourself REALLY vulnerable to a few (and used a few {voluntarily} vulnerable men) the best of us learn to separate the "wheat from the chaff", IMHO. Men (people really- ladies too; but I'm on a rant) who've rarely stepped outside their comfort- zone don't really know how to deal with an un- ashamed muthafucka. That's usually why they so vehemently defend said comfort- zone.

IMHO.

Your thoughts?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Excellent info Dancing, Thanks

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
'Angel I think you are very close to violating the threatening comments policy. Please don't. I agree with what you've done and understand your feelings (I think!). I think dueling is a primitive, yet potentially VERY effective and justifiable way to settle some disputes. It's just I'd hate to lose you! And with the shortage of Bi- males as it is!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Umm .357 rounds are revolver rounds (I dont know of a .357 mag auto around do you??).. not much point in supressing that at all.. (revolvers ya know)

The SW .40?? maybe.. not likely though its not a popular cal.. but it is an auto.. and subsonic anyway.. .40 is a "girls gun" hardly better than a .25 0r .380 auto (wouldnt stop me I know first hand what they do) LOL hardly worth it for any ops such as this as we are speaking of.. .45 ACP is the min... and thats not even all that good.. (9MM is really a girls gun) and yeah i ment that to be insulting just to prove the point (girls) My Ex wife considered anything below a .357 mag black talon round to be a PUSSY gun.. so I'll take her word for it LOL)

Angel, Yes and no. The 357 mag was developed as a revolver cartridge to upstage the 38 special, true enough. However it is currently chambered in several semi-autos, most notable the Desert Eagle. For real power hounds, the gun is also available in 44 mag and 50ae. As for the 40, that's mostly mis-info. The 40 s&w is a high velocity round, and in fact most LEO's have adopted it as the caliber of choice. Not only is it faster, but hits harder than either the 9 or 45. I've owned all 3, and can assure you in a 3" auto, the 40 is much snappier to shoot than either the 9 or 45. While it doesnt compare with my 3" 357 revolver or my 44 mag, I certainly wouldnt want to take two in the chest from it. For in-home defense though, its still hard to beat a shotgun loaded with shot. Penetrates and puts the bad guy down, without endangering people in neighboring homes. Ballistic info from my loading bench: 40 cal 1205fsp @ 500 lb. jhp 180 gr 9mm 990 @ 320 jhp 147 gr 45 1015 @ 423 lb jhp 185 gr

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Seen people die. But only disease, suicide and accident. EXCELLENT question!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
If you are a criminal and don't follow the law you can own and use almost any weapon, no license required.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Incidentally, suppressors, as well as class 3 (full auto) firearms are legal to own in many states, but come at a high cost. Last I knew BATF requires like a $200 tax be paid on each suppressor device, and since the units average in the $700 range, kind of a pricey option for what serves only as a toy.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Like Scotty says, subsonic is absolutely the key. Suppressed 22 cal. semi-autos, shooting subsonic ammo actually are quite silent, almost like opening a beer bottle, and of course the action cycling. While you might be able to "suppress" the blast of a 357 mag or 40s&w, it will never be like you hear in the movies, just can't suppress that crack that occurs after the slug leaves the barrel. Of course when it comes to silencing a woman, I prefer Tort's method!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
angel,

All depends on the caliber of the weapon to. It's surpressor is actually pretty effective on the .45 acp because the round is sub sonic. 9mm is fairly effective to.

Useless on a revolver. Hollyweird does a good job of making people believe shit that isn't true.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Tort,

I agree with myself.... .I'd really like to fuck you.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns