Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  515  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  ... 708  Next »
5191 to 5200 of 7075
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack, Using pig grease right?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"What a bunch of paranoid fearmongerers we have in the USA." ====================================== Sappy, I agree that Obama is a fear monger, and a race baiter too. His comment on THEY will tell you not to vote for me because I don't look like the other Presidents was both. And Sappy are you sure fear monger is not two words?? And shouldn't mongerers just be mongers??

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
What a bunch of paranoid fearmongerers we have in the USA. It looks like Obama should have people stocking up on adult Pampers rather than clinging to guns....

Some of you should be thankful Obama is running for the Presidency as it gives you an excuse to buy more guns and ammunition....

From MSNBC: David Duke: ‘We Have Lost Control Of Our Country’ August 8, 2008

PEARL, Miss. -- They're not exactly rooting for him, but prominent white supremacists anticipate a boost to their cause if Barack Obama becomes the first black president.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, of Louisiana, said Democrat Obama would be a "visual aid" to the idea that whites have lost control of America.

Obama "will be a clear signal for millions of our people," Duke wrote. "Obama is a visual aid for White Americans who just don't get it yet that we have lost control of our country, and unless we get it back we are heading for complete annihilation as a people."

......One of the leaders in the Nationalist Movement, Barrett told The Associated Press in an interview at his rural Mississippi home that, "Instead of this so-called civil rights bill, for example, that says you have to give preferences to minorities, I think the American people are going -- once they see the 'Obamanation' -- they're going to demand a tweaking of that and say, 'You have to put the majority into office,'" Barrett said.

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
If it's the same place I'm thinking, they also have the 90 round drums for 125 or so.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I found a place to get 100 round mags for AR's for around $250.00

Also looking at a new M1A (14) and Leupold scope.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
DPMS and JP Enterprises are loving this election year. AR-15 sales are through the roof. DPMS is currently working on a 6 - 8 month turn around time for orders.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
3 times an osamabama supporter has come to the door, 2 times I answered the door with a gun in my belt...they never stick around...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Gun owners in the People's Republic of California need to call their representatives about this latest attack on your rights. Assembly Bill 2948 was passed out of the Committee and now heads to the Senate floor. AB2948 would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition on the property or inside the buildings that comprise the Cow Palace. Simply put, this bill is a stepping-stone to banning all gun shows in the Golden State and it must be stopped.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
Sweet, bad news the NOI already has a security agency. Watch the speeches of Obama you will see these ARMED security guards in the background. Obama is linked to NOI at the hip! I believe this is what he means by civilian security forces. Of course we also know his link to the Black Panthers, but I do not know if they have a registered security agency.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Agreed Jack. The last thing this country needs is the NOI and the Black Panthers walking around with badges and authority. All terrorists would be let go because of professional courtesy.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  515  516  517  518  519  520  521  522  523  524  ... 708  Next »
5191 to 5200 of 7075
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.