Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5819   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"we all seem to agree that lawless days are coming. I can't wait to start over."

Lusty

Are you seriously suggesting treason. Sorry that to is against the law.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
sorry if I'm slow posting, I'm still trying to look up that "voluntary combat" statute. LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I guess this is why liberals feel they need gun laws. They feel they can't control their emotions in a responsible manner. But yet they fail to obey the laws that are there, it is obvious they would disobey gun laws leaving the rest of us unarmed. If he had died he would have been charged with involuntary manslaughter. At the very least both should have been arrested for disorderly conduct or breaching the peace. Their behavior was childish. But lets make this clear one more time whether you like it or not. Posting threats over the internet is now a federal crime. Duels are illegal in every state in this great country. Threatening a duel is a crime. Doing so with someone in another state makes it a federal offense. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"As soon as someone resorts to the "homophobe" accusation, they have lost the debate."

uh, why? What other point could Detestin' possibly be trying to make by saying that I "like" DA, other than that if i did it would somehow detract from my credibility? Especially since I've posted that I do indeed like the man in the past. Posted however, w/o those insinuous quotation marks.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Just like a "law and order " conservative to crow about shooting liberals and hanging traitors, then hide behind the law when one accused says "O.k. fine. Put up or shut up." We all seem to agree that lawless days are coming. I can't wait to start over. Avoiding hypocrisy will be one of my colony's founding tenants, and no law will come to a cowards defense.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
Hey Detestin'. Even if I did "like" DA, what would that prove, or be a point of mockery? You really ought zip your lip; you're homophobia tends to stick out.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
In Michigan there was this one goon that decided to start a fight w/ an acquaintance of mine. This acquaintance made damn sure everyone heard this goons request for a fight, then proceeded to take him out behind the diner and break his nose. When the ambulance and subsequent squad- car arrived, many witnesses attested that the goon indeed wanted to fight. As it was a "voluntary combat" the police let both people go with no charges. I don't know what it would have been like had he died.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
obviously lusty does not understand or care to...just another lib...Traitos are hung...and deserve to be, duels are illegal and threatening someone on the internet is now a federal crime...so guess what...lol maybe lusty just "likes" dar??? anyway both are wrong on so many levels they are both irrelevant ...bye

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"I'm quite sure i've never threatened you with physical violence. "

Well, Scotty, there was the exchange about you slamming my balls in a desk drawer...

But I didn't take it seriously then and don't intend to now.

FJ-I followed the DA Perfect thing. I thought DA was way out of line. As much as it pains me to say it, I have to support Dan on this one. IMHO, I don't think Dan should have been suspended. I think the moderator should take the context into account. Dan is certainly hot-tempered, but he didn't start that one, nor was he nearly as off the chain as DA.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17853 posts)
deuling is most certainly NOT legal. In DA's state or any other. Go kill someone in a duel and see if you go to jail.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5819   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns