Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710105191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5463   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe that there should be background checks for the purchase of firearms. There should be checks on ones criminal background and personally I believe that there should be a system in to check on ones mental stability. Don't get me wrong I do not believe that anyone should have to take a mental competance test. If someone has been hospitalized for mental problems then it should be added to the police computer for the sole use of background checks. But I also believe that a law abiding citizen should have no restrictions on what kind of firearm he/she owns. We can already own anything from a flintlock to a M-60 to a RPG. It just depends on how much money you have to spend on the federal tax stamps and the ordinance. Citizens cannot keep the government in check with muzzle loaders. Maybe we could in 1786 but not now.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
If you don't have a gun, better to keep it that way unless you want to also learn how to use it, practice and have no problem killing someone with it...just aiming a gun at someone will not help most of the time.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Not owning a gun is your right and I applaude you for excercising that right. But when the day comes (may it never happen to you) that you may be held up at gunpoint, I hope you don't scream for gun control because you were finally made a victim.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Only if you have a neighbor with one. Or if you believe the guy mugging you will wait for you to call 911 and then for the police to arrive.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Between the cabbies, rats and lawyers (different breed of rat) Bambi would't have a chance in NYC

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Just so ya know...deers won't last 30 minutes in the New York City streets.

Rats, however, own the city and it's lucky that the people there are allowed to keep residence.

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
My yard in Tx, before I moved, had 50 or more every day, Used to buy bread from the day old store, 100 loaves at a time and feed them. Hand fed most including the 10 and 12 point bucks. Had a acre, at a lake outside San Antonio.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
lol perfect, a guy from my husbands office had 6 of them under his trampoline the other day (5 bucks 1 doe deer gang bang).

A hunter friend of my nieces has taken down 5 or 6 already this year. Think you need to come to ky the deer are prolific down here.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Dan, Hell come on down. We had 3 big bucks in our yard this morning along with several does. The smallest buck had a beautiful basket rack.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Perfect,

I use to hunt in quehanna. In the 80s if we didnt' see 100 deer it was a slow day. guess it's the PAGC new management policy to eliminate all the deer now. When I left coyotes were a big problem for the deer pop to.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... More 
Start   5191 to 5200 of 5463   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns