Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, I know, RDY. But I just can't help myself.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(868 posts)
They say "No Man is an Island" Well bobbie boy is his own island and will never understand his own one note song he preaches.

As for the rest of us who have been in business and created jobs for the masses know better than to listen to his ranting. And Perfect and others have said time and time again that bobby boy is not worth the energy we use to type on a keyboard.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
You're right, Ghost. His brain has been cooked. It plays one Doofus track, over and over. He has no understanding of the laws of economics and commerce, and probably would have trouble grasping them if so schooled. He actually thinks such laws can be abolished, wished away because of his selfie sensibilities.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(868 posts)
Ghost:

Every business which survives off paying poverty wages and this demonstrating that work does not equal a living free of the government welfare system is in fact the enemy. Every business survives off of the government welfare system.

You may not have an employee who is paid welfare, but you do business with a lot of employers who do. Someplace down the food chain of employers doing business with other employers, has you collecting a pay from those who run and operate a Walmart (around a 5 billion dollar welfare cost to this nation) or a McDonald's (another 1 billion) or someone else like my employer.

If all you want to do is look out for those willing to work more than 40 hours a week, doing jobs that do not translate into other career fields (such as how the sonography field enables me to move across a wide range of fields), then you abandon millions of your countrymen who have no power, and do not desire power.

If as you said, that you were so poor that you lived under a bridge, then it is highly likely you allowed that time to cloud your mind to the fact that 9/10 people are never going to be leaders and never want to be. Yet they are still voters and if you want to retain your power, you beat become concerned for forcing the poverty wage employer to pay a wage above welfare qualification, and not kick the recipients from the programs...east you hail the coming of massive social change not allied with your professed political goals.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
The enemy isn't businesses Robert, we are. We've come so far from WWII and that unique event in our history that threatened our survival as a country. Our grandfathers knew how to work together because you can't spend time on this earth in a foxhole needing to rely on your fellow American next to you to help keep you alive without having at least SOME appreciation for what they feel and believe. Very few, usually the poorest among us, know that feeling and never for the 'just' war that was the world war.

We've forgotten that we are Americans first, even the immigrants to these shore who are very often the best of us, and partisans last. Our leaders have certainly forgotten that they are there to lead. Not to advance politically.

We've allowed the powers that have always been there to pit us against each other for shinny flags and emotional strokings of our collectively bruised egos.

You've drunk deep of the koolaid the same as so many of the right here and you've gone as far off the deep end on the left as they have on the right to similar result;

Nearly complete irrelevancy...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I don't think it's anything as simple or benevolent as pot ST.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
And you thought you were a smart guy, working your ass off to manage a successful and growing business, Ghost. And all along it was our Government's titties you have been sucking, according to Professor Bobbie, who has yet to tell us that he is stoned most of the time, probably using our tax money handouts to buy his tokes.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(868 posts)
The only people here being unreasonable are those who profit from poverty, such as all businessmen. You profit, because other businessmen profit and you do business with those businessmen... Thus their gain from the government tit is your gain.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
I think I'd have strangled them a long time ago....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I think Bobby is stoned, has been stoned, and will continue to be stoned as long as Mom and Dad and our tax contributions keep picking up his tabs. I think he is a greedy scammer. I can't see, so far, that he contributes one damned penny to help others in any way, nor does he even pay his own freight. He keeps talking rubbish that others should feel guilty for not contributing adequately to our economy, and them blames us for not paying our fair share of Government taxes, or our employees a sum he has decided is adequate, according to his standards. He doesn't even get the hypocrisy of his whimpering's. Can you imagine if our country's children were all like him?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(868 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns