Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 6110   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No Tom, you have it all wrong!!!!! LMAO Wait until a worthless terrorist enters the workplace of you or a family member Hell bent on cutting your head off, then just curl up in the corner and call your government. I'm sure someone will be there shortly to clean up the mess.

That's the mentality of people who are too cowardly to stand up and defend themselves.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(371 posts)
Nud:

Die fighting? What? Shadows? Because that is all a terrorist is, a phantom of a civilizations failures.

Now, not all terrorist are the same, and few nations have fenced boarders... Except for fear driven dictatorships and oppressive nations like North Korea.

During a terrorist attack, you are not very likely to pull a action hero last stand. It would more likely become you vs the police (or another action hero want to be) who think you are the plain clothes terrorist.

This day dream is by the way, you living in a state of fear and an exams of real phycological damage.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8157 posts)
GEEEZZ. The fucking useless "fence" between the US and Mexican border is already built and highly "manned" at the tax payers expense. Has been for a long time and it hasn't slowed down anything as far as the issue of "drug cartel" or illegal immigrants.

The terrorist are already here in the US. They didn't have to swim a river, climb a fence, hide behind bushes or hike a hundred miles eating rodents and cactus. They walk among us from all nations and our own, inconspicuously. The SC church shooting, Boston Bombing, 9/11/2001 incident in NYC and DC, Waco Tx. Fort Hood shooting, Columbine Colorado High School shootings, etc, etc, etc were all terrorist attacks and acts of coward terrorism from the grounds of our own soil.

Any, any, any defense is better that no defense at all with these cowards. I'd rather be killed fighting than die curled up in a ball of fear. Hell No. I Ain't Giving Up My Guns.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
Justus:

The only terrorist crossing the U.S. And Mexican boarder are Mexican drug cartels. Isis and other Muslim terrorist would like to cross there, but would be killed by the Mexican government, or drug cartels, as to not provide the U.S. A real reason to install a manned fence.

Let me ask you conservatives this one. How do you intend to pay for this fence? Do you intend to raise or impose a fence tax upon the whe of the United States? Or do you just intend to demand money be made available out of thin air, like we do for the military industrial complex?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8157 posts)
Geez, Bobbi, for a minute, I thought your last was written by Obama - that is until I got to the Drano part. Don't scare me like that!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1360 posts)
Geez, Bobbi, for a minute, I thought your last was written by Obama - that is until I got to the Drano part. Don't scare me like that!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1360 posts)
Tom your right on that. Sad thing is that they know of all these training camps full of terrorist planning their next attack but do nothing, also they do well know that it is not just Mexicans coming across our borders and again do nothing. That is why I would in a heart beat vote for the Trupmster because he would protect our borders to where as the others in our government could give 1 fuck about.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5222 posts)
I want to like 8inches response.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8157 posts)
Zombies will attack America before ISIS does. Your kids, grandkids or spouses will catch bullets from your anti-ISIS weaponry before an ISIS soldier does. More guns at home are used in domestic violence or fights with neighbors than shooting burglars.

And for you extra crunchy peanut butter nut jobs with ideas of grandeur of defending yourselves against our own government, there won't be a 2nd Civil War and you wouldn't last an hour during Marshall Law.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2251 posts)
GFandMe and justus. I agree with you on the anti gun nuts running to us if shit hits the fan. But the truth is, in the heat of the moment, you don't have time to sort them out. GFandME, as far as the "Isis" attacks go on us, to counter the post prior to mine, I seem to sadly remember an incident of 9/11/2001. It was an attack by the Al Qaeda from within our own nation and soil and took the whole world by surprise. Terrorist these days don't attack from the outside in. They attack from the inside out.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(435 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 6110   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns