Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 5954   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ perfect lol. Like how you take certain quotes out of a whole statement to form your talking points. No am expert on the constitution but I believe it is says about right to bear arm and form a militia. I don't believe constitution say anything about right to beat automatic weapons? Could be wrong but if you would like to point out where it's says that I will accept it.

As far as people shooting at you. My statement is that no person besides law enforcement and military should be allowed to posses these types of weapons. So I guess you think it's fine for a private citizen to own a fully loaded f-16? Right to bear arms I guess would fall under your logic with that. As far as constitution and protecting the state and constitution. Thank you for your service. And if you didn't serve than maybe you should have since you have such a strong belief. Or you could just sit on the sidelines and be like the rest of the weekend warriors that don't put their life on the line to uphold the constitution they like to talk about.

New York NY
Username hidden
(455 posts)
" Then maybe they should become law enforcement or pick up their assault rifle and head on over to the Middle East if they have a need to feel that kinda power. "

lol. Maybe they just believe in the Constitution and are ensuring the security of a free state

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18064 posts)
Like my grandfather use to say, automatic weapons are for rookies cause alls I need is 1 bullet and one shot to hit my target.

That's great if you're shooting at deer, squirrels, or even ONE or possibly TWO people shooting back at you. Not so good if there are several people shooting back at you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18064 posts)
Is ammo for Ar-15 banned? No so hurry up and get out there and buy it at it's inflated price. You must be a lobbyist. Personally I don't see a need for an average citizen to own that type of rifle. if an average citizen feels the need to care a rifle like our brave men and women in the military and law enforcement need to carry to protect citizens. Then maybe they should become law enforcement or pick up their assault rifle and head on over to the Middle East if they have a need to feel that kinda power. Plenty of sand to defend over there. Like my grandfather use to say, automatic weapons are for rookies cause alls I need is 1 bullet and one shot to hit my target.

New York NY
Username hidden
(455 posts)
Fred then why is the Obama administration trying to ban the amno for the ar15? Just made up?

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Sexy- seen you been taking in some more Fox News lately. The got you all worried with their fear mongering. It cracks me up everytime a Democrat is in office pro gun special interest groups and lobbyist stir this all up. Who wins? The gun and ammo companies. They raise their prices in the fear that guns and ammo will be taken away. So idiots run out and over spend on guns and ammo. So I guess the pro gun and lobbyist are doing what they are pAid to do. Create a inflated price market for Guns and ammo to create more profit for the companies that pay the special interest groups and lobbyist. This has been going on for decades.

I'm pro gun but feel no need to spend extra money for fear mongering.

New York NY
Username hidden
(455 posts)
Just one more step SEXY.

They just keep picking away a piece at a time.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Well, NCAL, that's not going to happen as long as my generation is around and we still have guns.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1312 posts)
Sexy Democrats are trying to control every aspect of our lives, so that everyone is dependent on government to breath, eat and live never mind shoot a gun.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
What do you Gun Guys think of Obama's latest FATWA penalizing banks for lending money to Gun and ammo stores?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1312 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 5954   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns