Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect, That sounds like it would be wild. Especially if you were hunting wild boar,lol !

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I don't need to be any closer to tell Torts are real and nice. You have a LOVELY body. Nice and full, a woman's body....leave the stick children to others...yum from a connoisseur

kiss

mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Hey Perfect, I had a buddy back in NY and that's all he would hunt with during bp season by choice. His family were traditionalist and went to all the shoots, so it's just what he was brought up with. I've had caps fail to go off while shooting,though it never cost me a buck. My son missed out on a six point about 4 years ago when his 209 primer didn't go off on an in-line gun. He radioed me and my buddy and told us his gun didn't go off, and since it was pouring rain, we assumed it was a powder issue. We were surprised when we met him a short time later and he said he tried to shoot at the buck twice and nothing happened. My kid assumed the pin hadn't made good contact the first time, so he cocked and tried again.Turned out to be a defective primer that showed a big dent, but never ignited. Man he was pissed, lol.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
LOL. I hear ya. I have owned and hunted with muzzleloading rifles for ten or 15 years, though I've never owned a bp revolver (yet). I always enjoyed bp season back in NY, albeit it was much shorter than archery & regular seasons. In most "hunting" scenarios, I think a bolt or single shot gun is adequate, however several times when I've been out predator hunting I've had doubles of coyotes show at the same time, and once even three of them together. While I choked on the triple and didn't connect at all, I did once connect on both dogs in a double because I was carrying the AR. It's likely I'd have never gotten off a second shot with my single or bolt guns, so they all shine in their own place, I guess.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Dancing.......Cleaning!! Come over to the dark side(black powder). Soapy hot water and a scrub brush. The smell really pisses off the mrs too..... Some women just don't understand the fun of getting dirty.

I have heard of jams from M16-AR's but honestly I never had a jam in the service. Probably shot thousands of rounds. But then I always kept mine spotless. I imagine in that blowing sand in Iraq it could be a problem. A lot of police depts use the Ruger mini 14 over AR's due to dependability.

I have been watching for a M1 Garand. One of these days I'll get lucky at a pawn shop. I just like more noise and ooomph than the .223 can offer. BTW my single shot 45/70 never jams..........real smoky though. I have a M44 Nagant that will shoot thru cinder blocks and 12 inch thick trees, but it is only 5 rounds at a time and a bolt to boot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
FJ, I agree. I believe it's a game of semantics and Colt chose to call it a muzzle brake rather than a suppressor, for marketing reasons. In fact in my home state of NY, I couldn't have owned this rifle had it been called a "suppressor",lol. As a suppressor it does serve to redirect the muzzle blast out the sides, and though the recoil on the 223 isn't much anyway, it probably does lessen it some. I'll agree with some of what Angel had to say as well. Given the sloppy tolerances on the AK's and SKS, they are less sensitive to issues surrounding cleaning, to keep properly working. Having said that though, I personally haven't had any jamming issues with my AR. Though I owned an AK up until last summer, and it was a blast to take out and blow off some ammo, for my hunting purposes I prefer the quality and pinpoint accuracy that the AR platform offers.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Dancing, my memory may be wrong, but at one time the Brady bunch wanted to outlaw any firearm with a flash hider, with over a 10 round mag capacity. Not sure if they ever got anywhere with it. That may be why it is referred to as a muzzle brake.

It was defiantly a flash hider or flash suppressor on the military versions. The main purpose was to lessen the muzzle signature to the enemy. No the 223 has virtually no recoil, and it was never really loud on the M16, but always that classic ping.

I like my guns to make a boom thats why I shoot black powder. Just shot 6 rounds this morning. My weekly emptying of my revolver to put fresh powder and bullets in. LOL, I open carry my 5 inch sheriffs model 1851 in a western holster. Sounds crazy to some, but it is as dependable as any modern revolver. I have shot as much as 60 rounds in one sitting through it without a misfire or cleaning. I mostly carry it for my walks down the country road. Usually most other times I carry my 1911 45acp, or my star 9mm Largo(9x23).

There are several manufacturers that make large bore flash hiders/muzzle brakes. Most times they are not listed for shotguns you have to buy them by size. Some can be screwed on or clamped, but if it was me I'd have a smith silver solder the hider on. I have a single shot 20 inch barrel 12 ga I want to redo into a slug gun with rifle sights and a laser sight under barrel and will probably put a flash hider on it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I have a 10 gauge goose gun that I wish had a brake or some porting on. Damn thing kicks like a mule. I think the brake / flash suppressor on my Colt AR, was factory installed for looks, and to allow them to charge an extra $200 for a $20 part,lol. Colt labels it a "muzzle brake", though in my opinion the 223 doesn't need either,at least not for most practical uses. I suppose in some competitive shoots it could offer slight benefits,but for field use, it only serves to make the rifle much louder imo.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Fjep, some people lie about their experience and show their lack of knowledge ...it is evident who makes things up, "enhance" resumes and generally become a keyboard experts thru wiki or goggle ...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Tort, good lord women your making me hard. I thought I told you how hot spankings make me. And you have a perfect ass, for spanking...:)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns