Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710105081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 5718   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Destin There is no use responding to him anymore. It is a waste of time. He is so locked into his liberal tv world, that he can't face reality. I expect the threats to start flowing at any given moment once all the other arguments fail. He is already trying to justify violence, so what can you expect. FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
Laws and regulations stifle the mind and spirit. They make both lazy. Lazy quickly turns to stupid.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
And for the last time. REAL LIBERALS BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT TO OWN, CARRY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY; USE !!!! FIREARMS. The more free the society, the less safety is guaranteed. And I'm fine with that. Detestin' (and others) wouldn't be able to stomp around shooting his mouth off in a truly free society. Remove the safeties of law and watch people rediscover the virtues of repect and patience double quick!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
tbr,

You're right I forgot about that.. but i'm sure it was in jest. I wouldn't touch yours or any other mans balls... gross.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL..lusty is "like" most libs, no facts just paranoia...so far out there the point is lost. Just look at hitlary, an avowed marxist, and some would vote for that to lead our country...they are lost

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If liberals have a hard time suppressing our emotions, fine. It beats conservatives who seem to constantly suppress their intellects: 1. This forum has been dominated by people who advocate the use of violence. Can't use a gun w/o admitting to that little detail. Draw the line where you will, but don't even pretend to ride that whole "violence is wrong" high horse. 2. Therefore, violence in itself is valid occasionally. YOU might feel it's childish- but who the hell are you to judge what should be done to two adults doing their own thing? Disturbing the peace, some small government conservative you are?! 3. dueling is a voluntary activity. Therefore it's not a threat. Don't want to, fine. Don't get on the plane. Detestin' wouldn't put his life behind his opinions. Internet, 500 channels of bullshit, 21st century "civilization"; WHATEVER haven't changed the fact that talking a bunch of shit you won't stand behind is cowardly.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
the "mutual combat" and "voluntary combat" laws usually are reserved for domestic violence problems. Wife hits husband, husband hits wife in an arguement, is were it comes into play usually having to do with who was being more aggressive/passive. What they DO NOT allow is dueling. Up can't do the "sabars at dawn" thing anymore, kll someone and call it mutual combat. You will go to jail. And if the other person is alive you may well finish your duel in jail with him.

What bullshit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
lusty You are the one with issues I like Destin, but I don't want to have sex with him. Like means like, not lust! Geee what have you got on your mind.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
Alas, this is what sometimes happens when opposing viewpoints collide.Sometimes it seems we get so tied up in proving our point and "winning", that common decency and respect get cast aside. Everybody is guilty of that one point or another. I have a low threshold for stupidity myself, but short of getting a few beers in me, I try and maintain a high level of respect for the opinions of others. I don't happen to agree with the rhetoric of the anti-gun & animal activists crowds myself, yet I do try to remember that they're points are as valid to themselves, as mine are to me. In the case of "respecting women", maybe it's a generational thing, and some of us that were brought up in the 50's or 60's just will always see things differently, or maybe it's just a matter of different personalities. I personally don't happen to believe that a man has to exibit disrespect towards women in order to show himself as confidant, decisive or masculine. I feel that there is some implication that we're buying into the ideals of "the man" and selling out our own personal worth when we choose to "conform with society", but the fact is, for many of us, it's our beliefs that dictate that we live our lives the way we do. Because someone chooses to always show the upmost respect for women, or hang his flag on Veterans Day, doesn't make him a "sellout", or less of a man, anymore than someone who chooses not to imho. As far as the whole respect towards women issue, I don't think that precludes anyone here, from calling a little lady a "slut" or smacking her ass, if that's what she was into. I do know that if anyone tried it with my gal, they'd be wearing their testicles on a chain around their neck afterwards.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
"we all seem to agree that lawless days are coming. I can't wait to start over."

Lusty

Are you seriously suggesting treason. Sorry that to is against the law.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19318 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 5718   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns