Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 5768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AMEN Scotty!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Jim,

Carter not summarily carpet bombing the ever loving shit out of iran for taking our embassy (which is an act of war by the way) is what precipitating event leading to the rise of islamic terrorism was. carter didn't do A THING. Except get a bunch of delta force guys killed. A simple "either release our people or we'll flatten terhan damn the consequences" and then Bomb terhan would've been great. Instead we got weakness and down right ineptness from the president of the united states of america.

clinton bears responsiblity also to a lesser degree. He should've taken UBL when sudan wanted to give him to us... who cares what we can charge him with.... you toss his ass in a cell until you think of something... UBL isn't an american citizen and isnt' entitled to due process. Clinton could've put him on a plane to the united states and had him "attempt escape" and the crew of the plane felt in necessary to drop him in the atlantic to save the plane. Somethign anything.

At least reagan put a rocket in kadaffi's pocket and now he's a gentle little lamb. And at least W is willing to bomb the shit out of a country when we're attacked. Not the weak kneed crap the democrats do. How many times after we were attacked did clinton promise to "hunt down these terrorists and bring them to justice'? Fuck that i want them hunted down and justice brought to them.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Old enough to play andersen (the thrid party candidate that ran again carter and reagan) in a mock debate in school. but the republic survived carter. Although he's the major reason for islamic terrorism today.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
carter?? haha, how old were u then my friend?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy,

I'm part of the american right. I survived carter and clinton.... I can survive and I'm sure in my lifetime I'll see another democrat in office. The repulic will survive. I might not be as far right as some but I am right.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i often wonder about how "american" the right will be if there is a democrat in the white house

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Good for that girl. I always did love flyover country.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
oh...nice!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Bravo! It's too bad that the young girl will have a battle in dealing with this for the rest of her life, despite having done what was necessary.

Politics aside: Happiness is finally having a chance to get the new nikon scope attached to the little ladies new .243 and bore sighted. With a little luck, we'll get out to the desert over the weekend!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
THIS STORY EXEMPLIFIES GUN CONTROL AS IT SHOULD BE.

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily o verpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news....

Now that is Gun Control

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... More 
Start   5081 to 5090 of 5768   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns