Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  ... 747  Next »
4991 to 5000 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun

Liberals LIKE to be victims.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
LQQK, Just because you have never seen it, does not mean it does not happen. I have never seen or known anyone who was bitten by a Black Mamba, but I am quite sure that it happens. I spent 18 years doing anesthesia in level one trauma centers, so I have seen a lot of things that 99% of Americans have never seen, and can assure you most hope they never see. Again, paranoia is an unreasonable fear that is not based on reality. I do not think one is paranoid if they have smoke detectors in their home, even though they most likely have never had a house fire. The exercise of a constitutional right is no different. There are very good statistics available from the NRA that show the number of crimes stopped by armed citizens every year. Just think how many more victims there would be had these people not been armed.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Island,,,,move somewhere safe

Yea,,,lets all move to Key West Fl. The town flag is solid white,,,,for surrender..The only problem is that the ocean will swallow up the place in less than a year according to al Gore & it's all G.B's fault.

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
More paranoia! You folks seemed down right scared of living. You should move to someplace safe before the stress kills you.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
"That is an oxymoron as no one who is paranoid can say they are not paranoid. You probably should consider relocating because in my entire life I have never seen or known one person who ended up in surgery because they were not armed"

lol.

If you've never seen it then surely it doesn't happen. The world is........flat. hahaha

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
I carry a gun because Cops are too heavy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
I was trained at a young age to use a weapon. I am not paranoid, but both of us have stopped crimes because we were armed. I have seen hundreds of people end up in surgery because they were not armed and able to defend themself. If Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson had been armed, ther is a very good chance that one or both would be alive today. I often work in hospitals that are not in very good parts of town, and would not want to be going through those areas unarmed. Paranoia is an unrealistic fear that is not based on reality. When you have seen people who were mugged, robbed, or killed in areas that you must travel, caution is well advised. People who are not willing to protect themselves and their families for whatever reason seem to be more unstable than those who put their family first.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Island, you need to read a few books on mental illness if you think anything I wrote would constitute Schizophrenia. Also, everything I have based my posts on can be researched. As for my guns and ammo that I own, all were purchased legally, and those purchased through dealers were done with background check.The class 3 weapons required fingerprints, background check, and letter from police chief. Mental illness would definitely have stopped those purchases.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
fun

Thanx for making my point.

Now we have to add a touch of Schizophrenia with your latent paranoia...

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Island, tell that paranoia crap to the victims of criminals in Australia. Tell that to the victims in the cities that only allow criminals to be armed. And for the thing about the criminal having a bigger gun, it is not going to happen at my home unless they have an RPG. I have any criminal way out gunned both in power of weapons and rounds of ammo at hand. Also, I can shoot through kevlar if they happen to be wearing any and I was not in position to take head shot.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  ... 747  Next »
4991 to 5000 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.