Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  ... 707  Next »
4991 to 5000 of 7061
User Details are only visible to members.
The question is not how many homes John McCain owns but How many Houses did Billy Ayers Blow Up ...now that's some funny shit!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Ya Jim, I hear them every so often. Just last week I heard those voices at the club.

I tell them: 'Jim is harmless; he's just an jealous, confused, old man."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
I don't know Spade

You can find plenty of people who will testify that God has hleped them. You'll even find a buch that say they have spoken to him.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
So everyone lies when they say there is a god?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Good, that is an unproven lie from the left. Typical that you have not changed your spots and continue to lie about Bush and his administration"

you can't change the truth DJ...."lie" is your whine...I mean words...

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Perfect, I think for some, it's based on an underlying fear of being labeled as "MinuteMen"

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Dancing

Anybody who can't get passed "Guns are bad' and realize that 'Some People are Bad" are arguing only on emotion.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
There's a fine example why I choose to no longer argue the gun control issue on internet boards. You can provide all the logic you might possibly muster, but when it's an issue that people want to debate from an emotional platform, logic goes out the window. Instead, you provoke cut & paste and mockery responses. I work in the firearm industry, so i realize that my views are somewhat biased. The difference is that I realize and accept that, and monitor my actions to avoid elevating any gun discussion to an emotional Rosie O`Donnel faux pa. I've become more mellow with age it seems, as I've come to accept a persons decision to not own a firearm or allow one in their home. I've come to understand that this is their Individual right to exercise. Oddly enough, some of these very same people, who's rights I totally support, would choose to dictate, that should I ever be faced with a moment "of gravest extreme", that I have no personal right to protect myself and my loved ones.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
"Maybe you should fuck me serious then?"

I'll fuck you any way you can think of.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Don't kid yourselves, the gun control lobbies are not looking for tighter gun control, their goal is for a totally disarmed society"

kinda like the patriot act. looking for a less free society....

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  ... 707  Next »
4991 to 5000 of 7061
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy