Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  ... 708  Next »
4941 to 4950 of 7072
User Details are only visible to members.
sweet

True story. One of our favorite fishing spots was over run by blacktip sharks for about a month. I'm helping my fishing buddy load his boat one moring during the shark crisis and he comes walking up to the dock with a shotgun in one hand and bottle of Captain Morgans in the other.

I told him I was only going fishing if we took one or the other -- not both. lol

He was just over reacting. I still invite him to the fish fry's.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
If some go overboard... I guess I wouldn't be invited to your fish fry either. That sucks.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Nutjobs are people who are mentally unstable and are a harm to themselves or others.

Have I ever called you a name Island? I honestly can't remember.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
sweety "I am in favor of some. 1) No convicted felons or people committed of Domestic Violence. 2) No nutjobs 3) No minors owning handguns or "assault" rifles"

Please define nut jobs?

I have a neighbor that has a gorgeous set of John Wayne Commemorative Colt Peacemaker's -- cool, a diving buddy. Another neighbor down the road has a huge collection of pistols, M16 (...I hated that weapon in the Army), and other assorted weapons. He's not invited to the fish fry's. Point is some people go overboard.

Now go ahead and call me all kinds of epithets...

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
"can u be in favor of some form of gun control and NOT be antigun? "

I am in favor of some. 1) No convicted felons or people committed of Domestic Violence. 2) No nutjobs 3) No minors owning handguns or "assault" rifles

I however do not agree with: 1) Mandatory safety locks 2) Waiting Periods 3) One gun a month laws 4) Banning semi automatic handguns 5) Banning a gun only because it "looks" scary. (Clinton AWB) 6) Banning a gun because of the ammunition it uses 7) Banning handguns in general 8) Saying your gun has to be unloaded in your home 9) Registration 10) Licensing 11) having to have a permit to exercise the rights the Constitution gave me 12) heavy taxes on guns and ammunition

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Anyone one who sports weapons responsibly and owns hand gun does not flaunt them. In the event of an emergancy neighbor seem to get a little out of hand and one should not play that card til it is actually needed. Element of Surprise.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"and its always the weirdest guy in the neighborhood that has the most semi-automatic weapons. Whats up with that!? "

That's probably not true.

The guy with the most likely doesn't tell what he has to anybody in the neighborhood.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
dzzy

...and its always the weirdest guy in the neighborhood that has the most semi-automatic weapons. Whats up with that!?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
unfounded claims of general support for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

i am not sure what that means... how can someone's position be "unfounded"

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Good, JNM and the other antigun people do not care enough for your family or your own life, you have my sympathy. But, your cowardice or lack of a grasp for the reality of human behavior, should not put my family or my life at risk.

can u be in favor of some form of gun control and NOT be antigun?

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  ... 708  Next »
4941 to 4950 of 7072
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.