Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... More 
Start   4941 to 4950 of 5831   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working on that thank you very much!

Give a girl a minute to finish her fact finding would you!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
perfect my knowledge of military weapons comes from the fact that I have a "thing" for soldiers lol.

Working on that answer for you angel, have questions out to my "soldier boys". Of course I may have to pay for the information with my body............;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
Intelligent conversation in the gun thread? I think when comparing the 9mm-40-45 or the 38 vs 357 mag, it's important to consider what you really plan to use the sidearm for. If you're the type that plans to do a LOT of shooting, targets, plinking and other fun stuff, then the nod goes to the 9mm and the 38 spcl. for cheaper ammo cost. When I compared them, I bought the 40 s&w and the 357 mag for the extra power, but now with the skyrocketing ammo prices, they cost me 25-30% more to shoot than the less powerful options. A few bucks more per box is no big deal going out for a day of can punching, but if you go out every weekend and do a lot of shooting, it can add up to the cost of a new gun at the end of a year.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
bet I could find out the answer to that one angel..................

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
thank you perfect ;)

I am a very honest and upfront person. My learning about guns came from two things mainly, one is the break in that happened to me many years ago, and from having a former army ranger as a husband. I have pretty darn good aim for a girl who doesn't practice much, although one of these days I want to get my concealed weapons permit.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
I don't know anything about guns either mr perfect...............just enough to know what I feel comfortable with in my hands.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
mine is a 38 special, loaded with 3 regular target rounds and two extreme hollow points (hmmm I take that back I think I took the hollows out when I got married) have fired a 44 ruger but is a bit much for me to handle with one hand and makes my wrists hurt.

lol angel about the flyovers, the one place I ride we hear the shots on the range at Fort Knox all the time.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
lol scotty I have a 38 does that count as something other then a girl gun?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
A berretta? the 92F? Why? it's a piece of shit. not to mention a good "girl gun". Tell the man he was a MAN gun. a USP, SIG or something along that line in something OTHER than a 9mm..... jeessss.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Angel he wants a Beratta 9mm because that is what they started issuing the officers in the army right after he got out. Odd logic but it is what he wants.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... More 
Start   4941 to 4950 of 5831   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns