Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 747  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7470
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm not stereo-typing, but I really can't help it if the guys are mulletted, over-obsessed with firearms, act like paranoid assholes and bad-ass wannabees. If they don't wanna fit a stereo-type, they should stop trying so damn hard. " ================================================ BUT you are stereo-typing, very clearly, tell me do bald heads bother you too, how about tattoos or bikers in leather. Maybe the goth crowd dressed in black clothing. Are you one of those that pees your pants when passed by a group of bikers.

And I can only guess what opinions you have of inner city residents hanging out with their bandannas and low rider pants. Ohh there is so much to disturb you and throw tantrums about, must make life confusing.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
That's it! It's not the guns that scare Scorp. It's the Mullet...

hehehehehe

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Dan looks hot when his blood boils too. ;)~

Lookit.. K has a carry permit.. I am not saying everyone who carries or is permitted to carry is like this. I am however stating that about the people working two local gun shops we've visited. They're scary and you are just gonna have to trust me on this since you've not brought your cute little behind up here to see them. :)

I'm not stereo-typing, but I really can't help it if the guys are mulletted, over-obsessed with firearms, act like paranoid assholes and bad-ass wannabees. If they don't wanna fit a stereo-type, they should stop trying so damn hard.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Doesn't anyone get it, Why do we keep letting the criminals out of prison, to go steal or illegally buy a gun ??? We the victims should be allowed to defend ourselves, an will keep doing so as long as they keep on throwing them back on the streets at us.

Somerset PA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
Sweet, what bothers or scares me is someone who says they are loaded to the teeth, but knows absolutely nothing about handgun safety or how a firearm operates. Some people should not own firearms.

Sweet, Perfect, others and myself have made it very clear that condition 1 is actually a safe carry for a 1911. A 1911 cannot go off unless the thumb safety is moved down. The thumb safety as I stated before has a cam that blocks the hammer. The hammer will break before it will fire. Dropping the hammer on a loaded round CAN result in a accident if not done properly, as in using a clearing barrel, or pointing at the ground. Anyplace else could result in a accidental discharge and a ricochet.

Scorps, obsession with other peoples behavior is compulsive, but this is normal for a democrat. Hell I don't like baggy pants falling off someones butt, but I don't throw tantrums over it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
People who legally carry a firearm are less likely to pull it or use it unless they absolutely have to. We know that once a bullet is shot you can't call it back.

When Florida first started talking about issuing CCW permits for their state; people who did not like the idea (including the Brady Bunch) were shouting that there would be blood in the streets and "Wild West" shootouts on every corner. It didn't happen in Florida or in any other state that allows law abiding citizens to legally carry their sidearms. Who sommits the shootouts? Who act like they are in a modern day episode of Gunsmoke? The criminals.

Florida has issued over 500,000 CCW permits. Of those 500,000 permits issued less than 25 permit owners have used their gun illegally (been charged with murder). Those numbers reflect all of the other states that allow carry permits. Just because Bubba in a small gun shop has a Baretta on his hip does not mean he wants to be Marshall Dillon. Many small shop owners carry in their business, not only for protection, but to boost permit classes and the right to carry.

It is not uncommon to see people with their sidearms lokced and loaded. If you are concerned with someone who has a 1911 with the hammer back, do you know that a 1911 has a double safety that will keep it from "just going off"? What about some of the favorite firearms that don't have a hammer? Are you concerned about them? You don't know if they have one in the pipe.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
M

You look hot all the time

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
true statement! :)

Willis TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
there's as much reason to arm yourself against a gun nut as there is against a criminal."

This is the kind of statement that makes my blood boil.

It's based on feeling and emotion instead of fact. You just don't like the way the 'gun nuts' look. You just don't like seeing a pistol on somebody's hip. It's certainley not based on any kind of evidence that people who like, collect, or legally carry firearms are prone to commit crimes.

luv ya. lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
Having said all that.. we went to a Christmas dinner party last night with an intimate (not that kind of intimate!) gathering of artsy/smartsy folk. We discussed politics (along with guns) and across the board we held different beliefs... yet we were able to discuss things passionately.. and not once was the term "lib-tard" or "wing-nut" used. It was nice to be around differing opinions without someone turning into a douche for once.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 747  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7470
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.