Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710104921
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dar

I suspect JNM would let his kid stay at Neverland as long as there are no guns or conservatives there.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Balt John Q Homemaker can own Rocket launchers, M-60 machine guns and other military items. That was protected by the SC decision in the 1930's. Granted you have to pay a federal tax of around $200.00 and go through a BATF background check per item but you can own them. I'm not sure about grenades though. Will have to check into that.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
JNM

Would you like a little salt on your shoe before putting your foot in your mouth the next time?

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I can agree on some restrictions on purchasing guns. No mental cases. No convicted felons (They have no Constitutional Rights anyway) No one with a Domestic Violence conviction less than 10 years old. No one with a restraining or protection order against them. No non-U.S. citizen can own a gun. This includes illegals an visa residents.

As far as legislation goes the only one that pops into my head is the Biden Gun Bill in 1989. Joe Biden is pro gun control and very anti 2nd amendment. He will not openly say so right now but look at his comments during the debates and his voting record. There has not been an anti gun bill he has not supported.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Now JNM is gonna want to restrict my dogs.........LOL

JNM the more you come up with stupid insults of me and others. Well the more you make the argument for us being able to defend our selfs from psychopaths. And also you do a good job of making liberals look like dumb fools, even though some of them are not like you.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Well, Balt, I am as left wing as anyone on here, and I agree with almost all of that particular post.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
JNM

Where did I invite your kid to my house? No I don't store guns in the fridge I have a perfectly good safe for that. But the fridge, the safe, or the guns are not the problem. Any body comes here has to get past the two very large wolfs. Then ya can worry about the Fridge. And just one more thought Jimbo, you were so upset about Claire making remarks about your wife, and now you want to make insults about our daughters. Are you really that stupid. No some people should not ever touch a gun...I point to JNM as that example. But I kinda suspect your not allowed to own one legally anyway!!!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I'm pretty much with Angel on this one.

I have no fear of guns, and think there should be reasonable restrictions. Like most laws, the 5% or so that don't pay attention fuck it up for the rest of us.

Sweet, none of the statements that you mentioned have resulted in any credible national legislation to outlaw firearms. It would be like me using George Bush's statement about dictatorship to say that George Bush is a dictator.

I would suspect that continued advocacy of no restrictions whatsoever is the quickest way to more restriction.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Bad parents abound, and they want to talk politics???lol they are the reason the country is in bad shape in the first place...bad parenting skills, bad politics, bad reasoning, no common sense...a type of person NOT to do business with or enjoy the Lifestyle with either.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
JNM, I'm not trying to start anything or get pity but I need to say this. You are more worried about your son spending the night in a house where guns are kept, but would be ok with joints in the house? As I said before you are the parent and it is ultimately up to you where your child goes. But consider this: You allow your son to spend the night with a friend, whom you know to have alcohol and drugs in the home. Can anyone see where I am going with this?

He smokes a few bowls and has some vodka and red bull. Well now him and his buddy want to go to the store or to see a friend. They take dads car and meet someone head on going down the road.

Now let's hope your son would never do this. I hope mom and dad have raised him to know not to want to do this. Please Jim tell me you would not allow this. Please tell me you are a better parent than the parents of the teen who died after plowing into me.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5723   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns