Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5819   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Balt

Yes I'm aware of the glasser. I'm not sure it was from the same manufacturer, and we are talking 20 years ago. This shell utilized 148gr bullet, looking much like a inverted HBWC with a spire point in the center. It was not jacketed but plated, when they no longer became available we loaded our own with HBWC. The other round that was used was a winchester silver tip in 38 spl. which eventually replaced the other round.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
years ago one of the bullet manufacturers made what was called a safety slug, for 38 special. It was basically a plated inverted hollow base wadcutter, with a spire point in the center. I worked part of my duty in a university hospital back then, and these were the rounds we carried, as they would not exit the intended target. But made a mess once inside. I don't think they make them anymore. But can be easily made using HBWC turned upside down. With a slightly heavier than target load. They are a great defense round for home use. Especially as they are easy to control. Even the little 22 can do the job when placed correctly. I personaly prefer the 45. It's recoil is controllable, and it just gets the job done. 44 special is a good round too.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
a bullet for sure is not just a bullet, even with my limited knowledge on the subject. Different bullets do different amounts of damage. A extreme hollow point like I used to have loaded in the last two rounds of my pistol, would leave a small hole going in, blow the whole back of the person out. They were the last two rounds because personally while I would kill someone that threatened me or my family I would rather not. So if I can stop them with a well placed target slug I will, if they are stupid and keep coming they can kiss their ass goodbye. To be honest I don't do much with the gun anymore, since my husband is almost always here at night. My biggest threat would be my X and since he helped me buy the gun and taught me how to shoot, he would be stupid to even try..........it was one thing for him to abuse me when we were together, something else now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
Isn't a bullet a bullet...and a gun a gun?.....It will kill you if used right...right?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
correct he was an army officer

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
" The AA12 Automatic Shotgun is a remarkable firearm. For use by Military Personal and Law Enforcement only, the AA12 is an Automatic Shotgun able to fire 360 rounds per minute."

didn't even have to promise a blow job for that one.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
officers saber, something nice and sexy about a saber ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
lol that one is too easy.........google provided the answer. I prefer to have to promise all sorts of things to my soldier boys in exchange for the answer.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working on that thank you very much!

Give a girl a minute to finish her fact finding would you!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
perfect my knowledge of military weapons comes from the fact that I have a "thing" for soldiers lol.

Working on that answer for you angel, have questions out to my "soldier boys". Of course I may have to pay for the information with my body............;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18499 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5819   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns