Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710104921
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5484   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I can't do it right now, everyone waste a few rounds for me.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
Dancing, The Institute is right. But you will also find that most people having to defend themselves aren't going to be in a position to have to do a fast draw. I've got a shoulder holster and can draw that gun pretty fast, and I've also used it. But never at the same time, if you understand. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I'd probably shoot my own foot.....or the person standing next to me....:)

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(180 posts)
Angel, I'd never question your decision to vote for whomever you choose, for whatever reasons you find appropriate, that's your right, and frankly just none of my concern. I'd also never question the lethal value of a sharp blade at close range. I won't go into detail on a public forum, because frankly it's nobody elses concern other than my own,except to say that I have seen it. That's precisely why I suggest that any responsible gun owner who chooses to carry for protection should research and follow Massad Ayoob's teachings at the Lethal Force Institute, and understand the "21 Foot Rule". I fancy myself at being pretty fast at drawing a concealed weapon and delivering a lethal blow, and practice that drill regularly, even if it is with a "girlie" 40 cal. SA auto, HOWEVER I also know that inside of that 21 feet, or 7 yards for those paying attention, the edge (no pun intended) tilts in the favor of the knife wielding assailant. The institute teaches that most armed "bad guys" can cover that distance quicker than even a very fast gun can be drawn from a concealed carry position. The skill is allowing your situational awareness to dictate that a threat doesn't come within 21 feet of you and yours.

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
28 inches. any closer and you're at a disadvantage.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Target shooting anyone??

http ://www*sizor*com/flash/binladen.htm

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Crime Control Not Gun Control" bumper sticker

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Mick's law of common sense..... Never show up for a gun battle carrying only a machete or tire iron, lol

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
to the wacko issue.

murphys law of armed coflict, law 5: professionals are predictable, amatures are dangerous.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Angel, I respect any man's opinion that's willing to voice it, even if it's a vote for Billary. However, I for one am glad to have recently moved from the Peoples Republic of New York and gotten away from the carpet bagging bitch and her evil twin chuckie, at least for the time being. During her tenure in NY, I failed to see where she enacted a single plan to help the struggling economy of upstate NY, and it's my belief that NY was only viewed by her as a stepping stone from the get go. While my folks are registered dems, and likely couldn't pull any other lever for anything short of shock treatments, being of a rebellious nature myself, I've always voted based on issues that were most important to me. Shouldn't be any secret which side my votes land on.

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... More 
Start   4921 to 4930 of 5484   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns