Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 712  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7112
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF Dan?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Speaking of suspensions........

I just recieved a warning from Customer Service. It didn't say what my violation was for but I asked for the details. I'll let you know IF they reply.

So you folks want to play that way? Fine by me. I can hit the 'report' button as easy as anyone else. Personally I think it's immature, but I'll play along.

:-D

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
azqt

I always was a Packer fan. Now I know why! Damn! lol

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Good lord why did azqt delete the post? I thought it was the first serious discussion about a gun issue that I've seen on this thread.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Damn it was deleted already!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
azqt

Thanx for you enlightened opinion. Its a genuine issue that I've never been able to understand. Its seems that we need more of this kind of discussion than the knee-jerk left/right stuff that resolves very little.

Whatever approach that is taken if it results in LESS nutjobs (I know we can't eliminate all...) buying guns I'm for it.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Because criminals do not need a background check to get a gun...the rest of us are penalized with even more restrictions. I have a concealed carry permit so my check has been done.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
sweety "How many times can you be suspended before you are permanently kicked out of the forums? "

Ask some of your compatriots here on the board. I'm sure they have the rules down pretty well.

Meanwhile I still don't understand why the NRA or all you law abiding gun owners have a problem with a serious background check, even it is inconvenient, to keep guns away from nutjobs? No one seems to be able to coherently discuss this without resorting to food fighting, name calling, or changing the subject.

I would really like to understand the reasoning.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Where did bipolar(bioptic) go?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
How many times can you be suspended before you are permanently kicked out of the forums? JNM is about due...

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 712  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7112
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.