Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 712  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7117
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed, so many bans here I'm beginning to think we should call this forum "Woodstock"

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Thanks for letting us know. I'd clicked your posting history and had been scratching my head. But of course I was scratching my head over my daughter's as well. I'd always thought that other than a really serious threat, outing or something, things were pretty much non-regulated in here. But that does seem to have changed.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
I just recieved a very nice reply from CS. Apparently it was an issue of mistaken identity. This new woman seems very nice.

No harm, no foul.

Let's all be adults and keep our pointers off the 'report' button as much as possible. Try to reach back in your memory and recall:

"sticks and stone may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

People get passionate about politics. That's cool.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18779 posts)
I didn't report Biop. There were no threats. I'm a big boy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18779 posts)
I am all for a test to be able to vote.

Well Dan, I bet we all know who it was. How can you correct something if they don't tell you why you are being spanked? Typical bad parenting.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
WTF Dan?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
Speaking of suspensions........

I just recieved a warning from Customer Service. It didn't say what my violation was for but I asked for the details. I'll let you know IF they reply.

So you folks want to play that way? Fine by me. I can hit the 'report' button as easy as anyone else. Personally I think it's immature, but I'll play along.

:-D

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18779 posts)
azqt

I always was a Packer fan. Now I know why! Damn! lol

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Good lord why did azqt delete the post? I thought it was the first serious discussion about a gun issue that I've seen on this thread.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Damn it was deleted already!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2881 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  ... 712  Next »
4921 to 4930 of 7117
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.