Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5790   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no "little girls" bullshit for Mischief:)

Inglewood CA
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Perfect:

"Many women do not have the hand/finger strength to work the slide on most large caliber autos. "

Those are weenies. I have significant upper body strength from swinging a hammer and building in general. Never met a slide I couldn't rack. Yes, I have had to train women to open containers at work without help. Some of the more frail types have almost no upper body strength. I can't imagine a woman using a piece she couldn't rack, remove/replace the slide and generally take care of her weapon.

The only weenie gun I've seen with a tip up barrel was a Beretta .25 micro auto.

So it is true that there are people who can't work the equipment. It doesn't mean all of us can't. It merely means that if you intend to use a weapon you should verify you have the necessary skills to do so. That is relevant to all folks, not just females.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
PG wants to play with Perfects Pee Shooter??? lol (Pun Intended)

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
heehee I'd like to test my fingers on your large caliber...............

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17905 posts)
They sure will! And it sucks when they do it while hiding behind a computer, because it doesn't give you the chance to bitchslap some sense into them, assuming that they were male of course.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
That's what we were thinking too. Now they just have to sit and wait till admin gives them the ok. Had I posted them to the personals, we'd have approved them ourselves. Well I hope whatever gun hating liberal that flagged them as unacceptable, gets spanked for it,lol. Geesh, I wasn't wearing pants in either pic, but you couldn't see my "other gun" for crying out loud. ~Mick

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I'll give it a few then I will Jack. We have a gun pic in our profile now already, just found it funny that all the others went through without a hitch, and these 2 show as waiting for approval, and they were the 1st two I uploaded,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
You guys are going to love this..... I just uploaded 8 or 10 pics to the public section of our profile. The first two pics were of me holing a couple of firearms in shooting position, while the others were just your normal snapshots. Every picture was approved and activated almost immediately, except for 2. Can you guess which two pics are still waiting for approval? That's right, the first two I submitted, the dreaded gun photos. Seems while the moral majority approving pictures here have no problems with us all fucking one another, they do have a problem displaying hobbies that don't involve sex. Geeeeesh!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Pearl is for around my neck. I prefer the old style packmeyer (spelling) grips or the rubber ones on my taurus. Chrome/nickel (shiny type) finishes are my last choice generally. I don't want something that will shine back under a tac light. That's why I practice using the light sparingly. If you want to telegraph your position...keep your light on.

I have bought pistols because of the innate beauty of the piece, the Python for instance. The beauty for me is really about the mechanics of the device. I always build houses/structures using the following mantra. Structure, Function, Form. The same could be applied to other tools. There are few things more beautiful than a well made machine doing exactly what it was intended for.

Why would a female sheep dog generate fear? I like the edge I get from being under estimated by the male population. It is a supreme mistake to assume a firm, well trained female is any less lethal than the equivalent male. Nature is rife with examples. Just threaten her babies...

Happy new year.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Joe Why is she scaring you, you haven't been bad for her to punish you, Have you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... More 
Start   4851 to 4860 of 5790   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns