Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5984   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JNM, how many of those people had cwps? Also, Disney's rule will on cover the employees, not the general public. If I go to Disney, my .40cal will be in the car. Florida and Alabama grant reciprocity. Disney cannot touch me. So, they will only be able to control the people working for them, not the general population.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
I'm afraid of inanimate objects, take carries "little" friend for example. Ain't nothing little about that friend to me ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19745 posts)
It must be terrible to go through life being afraid of inanimate objects, knowing you have chosen to rely on others for your protection at all times.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18158 posts)
JNM, Do you believe that since Disney is the largest employer, that it gives them the right to break Florida law? Are Disney Employees lives less valuable than other citizens? Maybe next they will say that the racial discrimination or sexual harassment laws do not pertain to them.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
Debjack:

Well, we were out walking the talk in our neighborhood during the California primary, drumming up support for Obama from a neighborhood headquarters, and I do various forms of volunteer teaching for a Neighborhood Academic Initiative, and I walk my talk in other ways in the neighborhood, helping out at a food bank and food service done through a church in the neighborhood but supported by funding from my school. The ivory tower is not so ivory: I love teaching a very diverse group of students to love American history, literature and culture and bring to it a sharp, smart, savvy critical perspective. I can't wait to tell them in the fall semester about some of the stuff that gets passed around on the internet about Obama and the Civil War.

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
JNM, Florida has had ccw since around 1987 (give or take a couple of years.). Florida has just passed a law making it legal to have a handgun (as long as you are a ccw permit holder) locked in your vehicle while you are at work. It also protects customers of businesses who don't want guns in their store and it allows customers to keep their guns in their cars.

Disney says they are exempt because they occasionally store fireworks. The state law does give an exemption to places that house explosives. The rep. that wrote the bill says that Disney would not be exempt because they do not store enough fireworks during the year to qualify.

The security guard that was suspended already has a lawyer and will battle this in court.

I do find the polls that have been in Florida are very biased and misleading. Polls are asking if Disney employees should be able to carry guns to work. That is a false assumption. They are not asking to carry them to work. They are asking to be able to keep their legally owned hand guns in their parked cars in the employee parking lot. They are asking for the same right as everyone else in the state. However the polls do show an overwhelming yes though.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Seems like I remember George Mason writing in the Federalist papers: "Who is the Militia? It is the people as a whole with the exception of certain elected officials"Obama is the ultimate hypocrite. Those weapons that the citizens need to be a true force, require the very weapons he is on record wanting to ban. Obama makes Slick Willie look like George Washington.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
obama, "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we have set. We have got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded."

Someone should introduce this genius to the National Guard.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Debjack: "Your presense [sic] educated us....." OK, let me continue some education for you: it should be "presence" not "presense."

....as if you needed education or an informed reason to vote against Obama..... (ROFLMAO).

Monrovia CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
"You can make conclusions and judgments on the basis of no factual knowledge. You often do that. It says something very telling about the way you 'think' and argue." ================================================= I see Sappy is talking to the mirror again!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5984   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns