Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5792   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I give up.

PG (who needs to just keep her butt out of the political forums)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17908 posts)
Also buy your reloading equipment Obama has this slick idea of outlawing bullets if he can't guns, Hilliary also. I am ordering my melter and molds. I'll make my own. Unless Obama outlaws wheel weights. I can make my own powder too. God I love clinging to my old guns that have that old technology that the liberals just can't do anything about.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Well you need another one. I am in a great mood. I have been looking for dealers in my area and finally found one a few days ago. I have been counting minutes to get the 1911. Smooth action virtually no kick and very accurate.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
buy now or forgetaboutit Hussein on guns:

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions Principles that Obama supports on gun issues: Ban the sale or transfer of all forms of semi-automatic weapons. Increase state restrictions on the purchase and possession of firearms. Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks with firearms. Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers Keep guns out of inner cities

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
stop it or I'm going to have to go buy another one ;)

maybe I should just play with other's guns instead.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17908 posts)
My Charles Daly 1911 came in today. It was cheaper than he quoted me. $550.00 out the door with extra pistol grips. While I was at the gun shop I spotted a Mossberg 500. It is a short barrel .20 gauge with removable stock and has a pistol grip. I picked it up for $300.00 new. Today is good.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
While I feel sorry for this kid and his family, the attorney should be sued for his stupidity...typical aclu type

What are we going to do now, BAN BATS? BAN BASEBALL? I say BAN LAWYERS!

WAYNE, N.J. — A New Jersey couple, whose son was struck in the chest with a line drive, is planning to sue the maker of a metal baseball bat used in the game.

Two years ago, Steven Domalewski was pitching when the ball slammed into his chest and stopped his heart. He was resuscitated but now has brain damage and is severely disabled.

The family contends metal baseball bats are inherently unsafe for youth games because the ball comes off them much faster than from wooden bats. The lawsuit will also be filed against Little League Baseball and a sporting goods chain that sold the bat.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Obama's and the Illinois State Police suggest if a woman is attacked to put her fingers down her throat and throw up the attacker to stop a rape.

They also suggest reasoning with the attacker and telling the attacker you are pregnant.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Destin, with every turn Obama is trying to outlaw concealed and open carry. He believes the right to bear arms means broke down locked in a box or safe, and no provision to use it, only to be punished if you protect yourself. Maybe he should look that at gun shows with hundreds of guns and ammo close to the ready, there has never been a mass murder, ever. The only place of these shootings are Gun Free Zones, Malls, Schools, Post Offices, all gun free zones. Ohh and one in a Texas McDonald's until Texas wisely changed the law.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I can think of a few places to go "postal" in but a gun show or NRA meeting is not one of them...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5792   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns