Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 85710104241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5730   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree Care. There is no activity where risk isn't involved.

rbigger said: "I'll be happy to compare Seattle's murder rate to, say, Camden's any day of the week. lol"

And I'd be happy to compare the murder rate of Vermont (the entire state) with any of your cities. And keep in mind, we have NO gun laws up here to speak of. I have yet to see anyone up here who isn't mindful of the risks involved with carrying a gun, and knows how to use it safely. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Every time you walk out of your house, every time you get into your car, or cross the street, you make a risk assessment.

Do you ever smell food before you eat it? Risk assessment.

Flush a public toilet with your foot rather than hand? Risk assessment.

"Would risk assessment not be realizing some risk to public safety in the interest of justice is needed?"

Whose justice? You would have to be more specific and then each would have to decide and vote their conscience.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"So, risk assessment is needed and desired?"

When is risk assessment not needed?

Kind of an obvious statement, don't you think?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
You want to protect your child? Learn to use a gun learn how to hunt, learn that humans are a failed experiment, and that God is a child with a toy he cant control.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
"Well you go on and risk your child, I'm not willing to risk mine :)"

Lol, sorry you already do , if you live here lady. Safety is a ruse.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
"Should cops engage in high speed chases?"

We have actually had quite a bit of controversy on that subject here in the Southwest.

There have been several people killed by either alien smugglers or border patrol chasing smugglers.

The consensus has been that you chase as long as you can be relatively safe. However, it starts getting hairy, back off.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Actually Poly, YES MY CHILD. Who elses child can I risk? Sorry, all of these forums are unimaginative and all tie into the same thing. Thats exactly what I fucking meant. I don't want my child to die, but guess what. If you are the kind of person with the shortsightednes to try and risk the lives of God knows how many others just to save your own when you were given the ability to make as many as you want, but respect the individuality of an embryo, sorry. adam and eve isnt my thing. We are animals with highly developes cortexes, not something special created by divine intervention.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
"what IF we need a mental evaluation to be swingers? use a vibrator, drive a car(they kill more than guns), buy a knife or baseball bat? a slippery slope the gun control people would love, NO THANKS! "

Just like the slippery slope of the patriot act....

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
"Believe it or not, we're all sex addicts :)"

Well, DUH, Ms. Obvious...;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
what IF we need a mental evaluation to be swingers? use a vibrator, drive a car(they kill more than guns), buy a knife or baseball bat? a slippery slope the gun control people would love, NO THANKS!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 5730   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns