Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 6164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
explor, I as still waiting for those laws that we need. Waht would be your criteria for gun ownership?

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
LOL...anger and hate will give you ulcers. Again what brings about the hatred?? It is CLEAR YOU should not have a firearm.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
debjack....give me a specific example of my stupid post...please.....what have i said that is stupid

you have asked how many killed by bricks and knives....like that is the same as guns.....you are the one who argues that suicide by gun does not count as a gun death....well.....what did i say that was stupid

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
i said pro gun morons.....not gun owner moron....who is twisting things now.....u say anti gun nuts....what is the diff

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
debjack....i piss you off because i turn your quotes against you.....i do not spread any more hate than you....and i do not lie.....if you do like what i say....give me something that makes me think....but don't ask me to stop because you are uncomfortable

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
I have one question. Expo are you restricted from owning a firearm?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
explor, there are 25,000 gun laws on the books. The ATF book on laws and rules is 468 small print pages!! What additional laws do you want???? License? Mass. instituted a license and their ownership went down by 1.2 million guns, but murder went up. Do we next license the 1st amendment? We need criminal control, but the left refuses. Hell, democrats want convicted felons to be able to vote, so you see whre their priorities are.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2282 posts)
"and i do not want to ban guns...." ===================== And the world is flat........LMFAO

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
and i do not want to ban guns....you guys keep saying that is my goal....not me.....we just need much tighter control and licensing

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
a suicide by gun does not count as a death by gun....who made that rule.....oh yea....pro gun morons

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... More 
Start   4241 to 4250 of 6164   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns