Guns Guns and More Guns : Swingers Discussion 857101042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsGuns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 5468   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I couldn't take Little Bobby anymore....he does so enjoy shooting off his mouth, the internet is a wonderful place for the last kid to get pick in gym class to make himself feel better about his shitty life.

Ellicottville NY

Username hidden
(53 posts)
"WOW...how much better the forums are since I blocked Bobby Hill! "

Congratulations! Welcome to the Troll-Free zone.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Am2 you just know the silly fun you are missing LOL

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
I'm a US Citizen and consider Keeping and Bearing Arms a Fundamental Right.

As for the Chinese they certainly do not place a high value on the lives of their citizens...just look at how many people they execute and for what offenses. Ask any Combat Korean Vet about how they sent a combination of both Armed and Unarmed Chinese Soldiers to their deaths.

An effective right to self defense is absolutely essential to ones self preservation.

The new Police Chief of Detroit fully understands this and warns criminals that citizens are legally arming themselves with firearms to defend against Criminal Aggression and also makes it clear that being a criminal today is more dangerous because of it.

Mio MI

Username hidden
(82 posts)
"...Florida case where the old man returned to his car for the deadly weapon..."

LOL, 47 is an old man.

OK, done with the Forum for the day. Now, where the hell did I put my walker? I need to hobble to the kitchen for a glass of warm milk and off to bed before 7:30. That spicy pizza and 6 pack of beer my 91 YO dad and I had after that mile walk in subzero cold with his dog kind of wears a geezer out.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WOW...how much better the forums are since I blocked Bobby Hill!

Ellicottville NY

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have no real issue with the castle doctrine, just the stand your ground laws as examples by Zimmerman and that Florida case where the old man returned to his car for the deadly weapon and then returned to the kids to shoot them. The dead kids in both cases ought to have been convictions, as the threat was generated by gun owners, not unarmed persons fleeing or sitting, minding their own business.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6880 posts)
An old story, but I just saw it now...

"The Global Dispatch Published On: Sun, Feb 24th, 2013

A homeowner fatally shot a man as he climbed through a window and into his home Monday afternoon, Dallas police say.

Police said the homeowner heard a noise inside his residence and shot a man, later identified as 33-year-old Deyfon Pipkins, aka BJ, as he climbed through the window.

“The homeowner heard a noise. He came around the corner, saw the individual trying to climb into the window and according to the law, the castle doctrine, he used deadly force,” said Sgt. Calvin Johnson, with the Dallas Police Department.

Pipkins mother, Catherine Pipkins, arrived as police were investigating. She was not surprised.

“Yeah, it’s something he would do … Somebody called me and said my son got shot that’s the reason I’m standing here,” she told NBC 5.

Authorities reaffirmed the homeowner’s right to defend his home.

“It means they don’t actually have to retreat once someone comes in their home,” Johnson said. “You have the option of using deadly force if you believe your life is in danger.”

“He could have used a warning,” Lakesha Thompson, Pipkins’ sister-in-law, said. “He could have let him know that he did have a gun on his property and he would use it in self-defense.”

The suspect reportedly had a extensive criminal record and had served time in prison. He was previously convicted of theft, possession of a controlled substance and criminal trespassing.

Police have not charged the homeowner with any crime, but Dallas police will now refer the case to the Grand Jury to determine whether he followed the law when he killed the home intruder. "

I can see it now, a new law requiring homeowners to post a sign that says:

Due to the high cost of ammunition, no warning shots will be fired.

I see two problems- how many different languages will it have to be posted in?

What about the criminals who can't read?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Speaking of stopping power...

arsenalfirearms.c om/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And your response to the other question is......?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 5468   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns