Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 5993   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apparently PA crows and coyotes are atheists.

I see a lot of SUVs and trucks with PA, NY, CT, and MD license plates in northern MN woods during the grouse season- on Sundays too. I swear, some years I think it's a convention of East coast hunters.

maybe they just come to spray the woods with semi automatic gunfire. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
I love that we don't hunt on Sundays in PA....but that's not the entirely true. You can hunt crows and coyotes

If we could hunt on Sundays, we would. That would change many of the traditions that I love on Sundays at camp. It's a day to relax, get your gear in order, have a bon-fire, sharpen knives, walk the woods and scout, get dinner prepared for Monday after the hunt, play some cards, watch and play some football.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18181 posts)
To clarify- I did not review the safety reports for all states; but the ones I looked at showed a downward trend in "accidental" shootings.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
Just because I was curious- It appears only 2 states do not allow semi autos for hunting- PA and DE. I'm unsure when their use was banned, so I can't tell if it has had an impact on safety.

Whenever I looked for discussions on the "why" for PA, without exception, the "spraying" the woods/field seemed to be a very common comment in favor of the ban. Looking up the statistics on injuries by "accidental" shooting during the hunting seasons, I note a general downward trend in all states, including PA. Since the ammo for AR style firearms was not a legal deer cartridge until about 5 years ago, the use of AR style firearms would not have been used until then. If people "spraying" rifle fire when in possession of a semi automatic rifle during hunting season has been an issue somewhere, I wish someone could tell me where, otherwise it's one of those emotional issues with no basis in fact.

On an unrelated tangent- if someone could explain why hunting on Sunday in certain states, is not allowed I'd be interested to hear why. I'm certain there's a logical reason for it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
That would be a great move

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(354 posts)
@Fred....

If there was evidence that NCal and a couple of his confirmed co-nutters' social club owned working condition F-16s, tanks, surface to air missiles, and that naval ship laser, I would move back to Europe.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2211 posts)
What a joke the NY SAFE Act is. I've read reports by law enforcement in NY that state the provisions of it, specifically concerning magazine capacity and firearm action, have absolutely no effect on public safety. It's an emotional act that with limited basis on logic, it was signed into law 30 minutes after it was voted on.

People just don't think things through.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
So, you don't want to partner on an F-16? I was hoping. It's for the best anyway. But on that note, current flight regulations state the maximum allowable speed below 10,000 feet is 250 knots. It is also illegal to fly above the speed of sound at any altitude. Kind of defeats the purpose of owning an F-16, and that has nothing to do with weapons.

Without a fighter jet, why would anyone want the weapons designed for one?

Just askin'...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4863 posts)
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18181 posts)
Not to be Crass, or uncaring , but I wonder if Guys Like Cuomo are going to Seek restricting Airplanes now , with the same sense of urgency they used to pass the SAFE ACT here in NY ?

May seem Like an insane thing to say , but we can see what a mentally Disturbed person has the capabilities to do.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9781 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 5993   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns