Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns_Guns_and_More_Guns
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 717  Next »
41 to 50 of 7162
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife has Glock 9, and Governor, I have .40SW, and Judge, we share 2 12 gauge pumps, a 308 rifle and semiauto 9mm rifle that is just fun to shoot. We have a 9mm SW for guests when we goto the range.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(760 posts)
Here's a great gun for the ladies: Get her a .25 caliber Beretta, loaded with long rifle hollow points. That's so small a gun it fits nicely into a lady's purse, and in her hand, yet can make a pretty big hole in a deserving, threatening thug. One big enough to stop a would be rapist or robber - cold! Be sure to train her on gun safety, tho, before you turn her loose!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Guns are good, mmmmkay. The more guns, the better.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2247 posts)
The only thing that stop gangs from breaking into your house and everyone's house stealing everything you own and perhaps raping your wife and daughters is the fear of guns.

Guns keep everyone in America safe from home invasions.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6154 posts)
YUP. I'm just "unsubscribing" to some of the topics that I have been involved in on forums "topics" I ran across this one which is dear to my heart. Give me 12 jurors verses 6 pallbearers. I'll take the first of the two. Thank you. Now "unsubscribing". How is it so complicated to understand the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment? "Right to keep and bear arms". It's no different from the first amendment of "freedom of speech" that the liberals hold so dear to their hearts. Just saying. I'm out of here and cleaning out my computer of the bullshit.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2136 posts)
357 beats 911. Every time

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
LOL Andrew i dont think so but they probably paid for all those fake polls that showed Hilary winning.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6154 posts)
sugars,

I wonder if any of the gun manufacturers or big national chain gun stores(Cabellas, Gander Mountain, etc.) secretly contributed to Hillary Clinton PACs during the campaign. lol

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2247 posts)
Take a gun anytime before calling 911.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
When Obama was elected..... gun sales soared.

With the possibility of Hillary being elected..... gun sales soared.

Trump is elected.... gun sales plummet.

Something to be learned here......... If you want the American people to stop buying all those terrible guns........ stop electing Libtards!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1477 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 717  Next »
41 to 50 of 7162
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.