Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Guns Guns and More Guns
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 5954   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not well informed about the banking issue and I only recall the right to bear arms did not specify a type or caliber. although there is a federal reg governing fully auto weapons. What I am concerned with would be hi capacity semi-auto rifles used for hunting on open land. Not only the aspect of over harvesting game bothers me but also what about the nitwit who opens up on a running heard of (anything) dropping some and hitting some who may run off only to die later. Wasting the resource. Then there is the safety factor. I have heard the buzz of a stray bullet wiz past me 3 times since I started hunting. Put a semi-auto in the hand of careless people and many more accidents are bound to happen. If you wish to own a semi for home defense, or you shoot in competitions like the 3 gun , then ok but if you are not at a range or private property, keep it at home.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(625 posts)
Someone spouting bullshit on the fora? Say it ain't so!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22050 posts)
I'm gonna call bullshit on the "can't use a credit card" for purchasing firearms or ammunition until someone shows me exactly where it is made illegal.

I know there are stories circulating on the Internet that a certain bank made a political statement at one point by not allowing transactions. I don't know if that is true or not because I don't use that bank's CC very often.

I am also aware that a certain payment gateway, a CC processor, was supposedly not allowing internet sales of firearms and firearm related items to proceed, but it was not due to any law. Some argued that it was the processor (supposedly) making a political statement. It was a method they used for many "card not present" businesses and was not limited to firearms related businesses.

I'm gonna call bullshit on not being able to accept bank deposits from firearm and firearm related businesses as well.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
Fred

What types of firearms does it say I'm permitted to own? Where does it say who get's to decide that.

You should start by asking yourself WHY the ownership of firearms was put in the Constitution.

( I gave you a hint: ...necessary to the security of a free state)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18130 posts)
ncalcouple- no he used dogs but carried a pistol just incase. Never really seen anyone mow down a group of hogs before when hunting since the slaughter house tends to like them live.

Good- ment to type semi in front of automatic.

Perfect- still looking in constitution and federalist papers but having a hard time finding where it says a citizen has a right to own a semi automatic or automatic firearm. I guess you are like democrats and republicans interpretation of the constitution at your free will.

New York NY
Username hidden
(458 posts)
Good off the top of my head they are not allowed to take credit card transactions and take deposits from the gun stores under the Fank Dodd laws.

Government has complete control over the banks now.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Fred

" No am expert on the constitution but I believe it is says about right to bear arm and form a militia."

Well, I'm glad that you admit it. Try reading the Federalist and Anti Federalist papers. It will give you good incite on the Constitution.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18130 posts)
I guess I missed something. How are banks being penalized for doing business with firearm and ammunition related businesses?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
An AR15 is NOT an automatic weapon.

Just sayin'. Again.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4814 posts)
Fred your grandfather never hunted pigs. I sot three out of a herd of 5 with my semi auto.

Your grandfather never shot at a running deer at 150 yds and then nailed that monster buck with his second shot at 200 yrds running...

I have aslo filled both my deer tags once at the same time..because i had a semi auto..then of course comes the bird hunting.....the more shellls the more birds when its get fast a furious.

Only idiots who sit in blinds bring one bullet, those of us who hunt know better.

If not for the huge outcry all bullets that could go through a police vest would be banned by now. Including all hunting rifle bullets.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 5954   End
TOPIC: Guns Guns and More Guns